A list of Republicans supporter of Bundy

We've yet to hear from those on this message board who supported Bundy and the gunmen who came to his defense. I suppose most of them agree with Bundy who must be at least a little bit retarded - course I suspect most of them are too.

A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist - The Wire

Now that we know he is a pro-slavery racist.

An interesting list of Who's Who in the GOP

And Obama's buddy buddy with Bill Ayers. So stick it where the sun don't shine.

LOL, and some might be more than a little bit retarded.

Like I said earlier. Their disdain is not with what he said. They are disappointed that the broke the unwritten GOP code of "Never Say What We Think"

A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist - The Wire

Now that we know he is a pro-slavery racist.

An interesting list of Who's Who in the GOP

And Obama's buddy buddy with Bill Ayers. So stick it where the sun don't shine.

I guess finding your Hero is a flaming racist is a bit of a downer....huh:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't know what Bundy is, just that lwingers pointing the terrorist finger makes me laugh.

If racists are to be ignored according to Party doctrine it DOES open the question as to why He sat so long in Rev. Wright's pew. Why did He not get up and walk out, ignoring the racism?

By these tenents surely no racist should even be acknowledged for saving a child from drowning because the child should have died rather than allowed itself to be rescued by such a foul creature.

Definitely if a racist were to tell you your house was on fire you'd scream "Shut up RACIST!" and walk away in disgust.

Or are you just another TOTAL hypocrite.

I don't care if Bundy were Frankenstein's monster....he's telling us we're being raped by our own government. Now if you choose not to listen please at least refrain from demanding others not at least check it out.

You can buy Vaseline cheap online. Maybe, right after considering the above, you might wish to order up a case.

Last edited:
Next thing you know these leftist neanderthals will be begging for reparations... Because over 40 years of reparations havent helped yet... Lol

It's funny that the liberals ignore all logic, and reason and post the stupidest crap. They can read an article from one of their own sources and still get it wrong. Dumbasses.
Unlike everyone who sided with a rich racist against repeated court orders, right?

It's funny that the liberals ignore all logic, and reason and post the stupidest crap. They can read an article from one of their own sources and still get it wrong. Dumbasses.
Unlike everyone who sided with a rich racist against repeated court orders, right?

Ok here is the arguement style of knb

so what youre saying is people who ignore court orders are racist?

We've yet to hear from those on this message board who supported Bundy and the gunmen who came to his defense. I suppose most of them agree with Bundy who must be at least a little bit retarded - course I suspect most of them are too.

We've been posting all day about our positions on it. You aren't smart enough to remember that part. So in reality who is the retard here?

Forum List

Back