A list of Republicans supporter of Bundy

It's funny that the liberals ignore all logic, and reason and post the stupidest crap. They can read an article from one of their own sources and still get it wrong. Dumbasses.
Unlike everyone who sided with a rich racist against repeated court orders, right?

Ok here is the arguement style of knb

so what youre saying is people who ignore court orders are racist?
No, what I said was that dozens of uninformed Republican rednecks drove from across multiple state lines to take up sniper positions behind unarmed human shields on national television to stop Federal agents from enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist criminal who thinks that black people were happier when they were learning a trade like picking cotton.

The right-wing is sick and the answer to all of this bullshit is to legalize Cannabis Sativa. You'll never understand why this is the answer. Your mind just doesn't work that way. But just accept it the same way that you accept anything that you're told about Cliven Bundy. What reason do you want to legalize marijuana? To support our troops? Do you support our troops? Grow Marihuana for the war effort. War is peace, comrade. We have to fight them over there forever so that we don't have to fight them here. Don't worry, we can afford it. We'll just raise the debt ceiling again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Everything that the right-wing Republican GOPbagger party has been doing since 2000 has been morally and legally wrong.

We've yet to hear from those on this message board who supported Bundy and the gunmen who came to his defense. I suppose most of them agree with Bundy who must be at least a little bit retarded - course I suspect most of them are too.

Who is "we"? Do you have a turd in your pocket?

I support Bundy and the gunmen who came to his defense, and no, I don't support all of Bundy's comments on any subject.

It is the duty of all Americans too oppose injustice and government overreach anywhere, and at any time that it rears its ugly head. Nor, do Americans have any responsibility to ensure that a victim of government bullying is pure as the driven snow. Even drug dealers and common thugs deserve justice, and it is not my job to decide who is, or who is not, pure enough to be entitled to justice.

All you sunshine warriers seem to fit the old "Yes, she was raped, but she deserved it." idea that only the pure at heart are entitled to justice.

Unlike everyone who sided with a rich racist against repeated court orders, right?

Ok here is the arguement style of knb

so what youre saying is people who ignore court orders are racist?
No, what I said was that dozens of uninformed Republican rednecks drove from across multiple state lines to take up sniper positions behind unarmed human shields on national television to stop Federal agents from enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist criminal who thinks that black people were happier when they were learning a trade like picking cotton.

The right-wing is sick and the answer to all of this bullshit is to legalize Cannabis Sativa. You'll never understand why this is the answer. Your mind just doesn't work that way. But just accept it the same way that you accept anything that you're told about Cliven Bundy. What reason do you want to legalize marijuana? To support our troops? Do you support our troops? Grow Marihuana for the war effort. War is peace, comrade. We have to fight them over there forever so that we don't have to fight them here. Don't worry, we can afford it. We'll just raise the debt ceiling again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Everything that the right-wing Republican GOPbagger party has been doing since 2000 has been morally and legally wrong.

Too F---ing Comical

Forum List

Back