A huge part of the “COVID” bill is bailing blue states and municipalities out of debt from poor management

Vaccines and Infrastructure, Bernie Sanders Mittens! Aerosols containment and their spread prevention! Dollars and credits all widely now made! Even the landlords can even now be paid! First Responders! Vaccine Workers! Remodels now getting even all up-to-date.

The stupid part is too many dead, the others made to wait.

That gets called, "The Trumped-Up Brand!"

Total Net Debt likely now approaches and exceeds $100.0 tril, of mortgages, business loans, installment credit, credit cards; and state, federal and local debt levels. The federal portions is fiat money, subject to market-friendly--statutory--accounting.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 20: 1-16 may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30 is mostly what you get--up until the Biden-Harris remedy commencing!)

That is some BULLSHIT.

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.
It helps those who have suffered the most

I will ask again....what does a $90 billion bail out of union pension funds have to do with Coronavirus relief.

The Covid-19 bill is intended for a broad economic recovery. If a lot of pension funds went under during this past year, then bailing them makes perfect sense.

Better than bailing out the Banks like the Republicans did in 2010.

Sorry if you don't like unions!

I will ask again....what does a $90 billion bail out of union pension funds have to do with Coronavirus relief.

The Covid-19 bill is intended for a broad economic recovery. If a lot of pension funds went under during this past year, then bailing them makes perfect sense.

Better than bailing out the Banks like the Republicans did in 2010.

Sorry if you don't like unions!
Neither should be bailed out.

That is some BULLSHIT.

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.
Union bosses suffered the most?

That is some BULLSHIT.

How much did the union delegates ROB the pension fund....only to get a $90 billion bail out?

$90 BILLION? Are you doggystyling me?

That is some BULLSHIT.

How much did the union delegates ROB the pension fund....only to get a $90 billion bail out?

Who has pension funds anymore?

That is some BULLSHIT.

We're getting a ton of money here in Florida, and Florida is a fairly well-run state.

So it's not just the basket cases.

That is some BULLSHIT.

That is some BULLSHIT.
It is indeed.
Please highlight the funding that goes to only
“ blue states and municipalities”.

That is some BULLSHIT.

1. Trump did the same thing, he catered to his red base and red donors.

2. If it wasn't for blue states, you would have no Industry, no technology, no presitigious schools, no entertainment....you would be just another Afghanistan.

3. It is gonna be a long 4 years for you, I advise you to be kind to yourself.

That is some BULLSHIT.

1. Trump did the same thing, he catered to his red base and red donors.

2. If it wasn't for blue states, you would have no Industry, no technology, no presitigious schools, no entertainment....you would be just another Afghanistan.

3. It is gonna be a long 4 years for you, I advise you to be kind to yourself.

Yes, but Orange Man Bad...why are you holding Biden to the low Trump standard?

That is some BULLSHIT.

Who has pension funds anymore?
You must be joking.

That is some BULLSHIT.

THAT IS A TOTAL LIE. REPUBLICANS OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON SUPPORT THE BILL BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO LAYOFF POLICE AND FIREFIGHTERS. REPUBLICANS WANT TO DEFUND THE POLICE.

“I am a Republican,” said John Giles, mayor of Mesa, Ariz. “I hear what people are saying about the wisdom of borrowing money to finance the relief act. But I can tell you that the consequences of not doing that would be extreme and painful. So I’m disappointed to see this turn into a partisan conversation.”

Giles was speaking by telephone from Mesa and said he could see from his window a long line of cars waiting to receive a 50-pound package of food to help feed their families. He said this has been a weekly scene every Friday for most of the past year.

“The talking point that people latched onto was this is a bailout for irresponsible blue cities and states,” he said. “They didn’t think about it other than regurgitating that argument. Every time I heard that, I said to them, ‘Please tie all the strings you want to it.’ I can tell you, in my community, none of this money is going to compensate for poor decisions of the past. One hundred percent will go directly to covid-related assistance.”

Mayors decry partisanship over covid relief, saying city needs are real (msn.com)

Forum List

Back