A huge part of the “COVID” bill is bailing blue states and municipalities out of debt from poor management

That is some BULLSHIT.

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.

Most of this bill does little to nothing to help the American People. It DOES however, give bags of cash to cities and states that have already admitted that, hell, "We haven't used up all the cash that we got in the last stimulus"

What a country!!!

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

I read that a lot of New Yorkers are making a mass Exodus out of the city.

It's ashame, I love New York City and I used to visit the city in the early 1990's. Yes, I know a lot has changed since. But imo at the time, it was "the place to go".

That is some BULLSHIT.

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.
I did some quick math-- US population is 328 million.
Only half at the most will receive stimulus checks this month, but even if every single
American got one,
the total cost would be less than $500 billion. So where's the rest of the over $1.5 trillion going ? We'll never know.

That is some BULLSHIT.

have another Covid cocktail before dinner.

That is some BULLSHIT.

Divide 1.9 Trillion by 350 million and that means every man, woman and child would receive 5,500 dollars. They are only passing out 1,400 dollars in checks and only to some that "qualify". Only 9 percent is actually going to the people while the rest of the sheeple are on the hook to pay for this largesse. I have to laugh at the absurdity of the whole thing. People will never learn.......smh.

It is straight up robbery....

——$90 billion to bail out union pension funds? What the fuck did they invest in? TOYS.COM?

FUCK YOU! FUCKING UNION PAYOFF....WITH MY FUCKING MONEY.

DEMOCRATS ARE TAKING CARE OF THEIR DONORS. Wake up you fucking jackasses.

—-$126 billion for schools....but most of it wont be spent until 2026??? How does that help with Rona Relief?

——$350 billion to mismanaged DEMOCRAT state and local governments to bail them out of debt.

FUCK THIS THEFT OF THE TAXPAYER DOLLAR AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE LAST PERSON WHO VOTED DEMOCRAT.

That is some BULLSHIT.

Democrats just ripped off the country by cramming through the mother of all PORK spending bills under the cover of 'Covid' relief. It didn't get a single Republican vote in the House or Senate.

This bill will help us get out of the pandemic, both financially and physically

And that scares the hell out of right wing partisans

Take another shot of whatever cheap booze you are consuming these days, Lush. This is a pork laden bill most of which doesn't have a fucking thing to do with this man-made bio-weapon. Right-wing, left-wing....doesn't matter in the slightest, asswipe.

This bill will help us get out of the pandemic, both financially and physically

And that scares the hell out of right wing partisans

Your words make no sense whatsoever. Did you read the bill?

How does $90 billion to union pension funds help with the Rona recovery?

Come on man, the ah the you know the thing...the bill allocates less than 1% to vaccines...oh wait :eusa_think:

That is some BULLSHIT.

I did some quick math-- US population is 328 million.
Only half at the most will receive stimulus checks this month, but even if every single
American got one,
the total cost would be less than $500 billion. So where's the rest of the over $1.5 trillion going ? We'll never know.

Alot to illegals jumping the border like locusts!
Good times.

Forum List

Back