A huge part of the “COVID” bill is bailing blue states and municipalities out of debt from poor management

It is straight up robbery....

——$90 billion to bail out union pension funds? What the fuck did they invest in? TOYS.COM?

FUCK YOU! FUCKING UNION PAYOFF....WITH MY FUCKING MONEY.

DEMOCRATS ARE TAKING CARE OF THEIR DONORS. Wake up you fucking jackasses.

—-$126 billion for schools....but most of it wont be spent until 2026??? How does that help with Rona Relief?

——$350 billion to mismanaged DEMOCRAT state and local governments to bail them out of debt.

FUCK THIS THEFT OF THE TAXPAYER DOLLAR AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE LAST PERSON WHO VOTED DEMOCRAT.

I SAY FUCK TO YOU NAZIS WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP. A MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON SUPPORTED THIS.

That is some BULLSHIT.

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.

Democrats just ripped off the country by cramming through the mother of all PORK spending bills under the cover of 'Covid' relief. It didn't get a single Republican vote in the House or Senate.

Outside of Washington DC this bill had bipartisan support. The polls show strong support for this. The Republican support ranges from 59% in Morning Consult to 41% in Pew which is still a strong level of support. You are the ones ripping off the country by giving big tax breaks to the rich.

We are now at $30 trillion in debt. What is the magic number, liberals. How much is too much? You guys must know.

$40T? $50T? $100T?

Trump's deficits went up towards $1 trillion even before the coronavirus. You weren't concerned about it then.

This bill will help us get out of the pandemic, both financially and physically

And that scares the hell out of right wing partisans

Take another shot of whatever cheap booze you are consuming these days, Lush. This is a pork laden bill most of which doesn't have a fucking thing to do with this man-made bio-weapon. Right-wing, left-wing....doesn't matter in the slightest, asswipe.

You are the one consuming the cheap booze. The vast majority of this bill is coronavirus related.

That is some BULLSHIT.

CUOMO runs his state into the ground with ridiculously high tax rates and enormous spending....and now my great grandkids are bailing out New York?

FUCK YOU BLUE ASSHOLES. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. I DIDNT MISMANAGE YOUR SHITTY STATE.

We're getting a ton of money here in Florida, and Florida is a fairly well-run state.

So it's not just the basket cases.

Ron DeSantis said he neededs fiscal help from Washington so it must not be too well run.

That is some BULLSHIT.

This is one of the top reasons they had to drag that senile old crook across the finish line.

Forum List

Back