CDZ A History of FBI Screw Ups

“I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, and that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful and responsible way by DOJ and the FBI,” Comey said Dec. 7, 2018, in a clip played by Wallace on Sunday.

Comey acknowledged Sunday that his comments at the time were false.

“I was overconfident in the procedures that the FBI and Justice had built over 20 years. I thought they were robust enough,” he told Wallace.

Comey also agreed it was “fair” to say the FBI gave the FISA court false information, especially regarding Page.” Comey Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About FBI’s Surveillance Abuse, But Downplays His Own Role In Bungled Case

Here's the point where you mumble 'jumbo,' wipe off the drool, and wander off.

no such admission was made. Here is where you double down on your lies

I provided direct quotes....and you became our best source of greenhouse gases.

And this:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after theFBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

"...a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump...."
Even when he already knew it was "non-credible
Non-credible....

Last edited by a moderator:
The list of their successes is much longer

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

i. Naming Richard Jewell as the FBI’s leading suspect in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing on July 27, 1996.

j. .....or illegally spying on American citizens, especially the elected President of the United States?

k. How about the at least 17 significant errors or omissions in the FISA applications all of which just happen to work against Trump and to the Deep State/Hillary election bid?

l. “Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide

A fair debate would include all the things the FBI did right over the decades.

Has anyone compiled that list?

..the Hanssen spying case wasn't as bad as the Walker and Ames cases....
..Ruby Ridge--what can I say?..the idiot is CLOSE with a scope and still misses!!! = idiot --firing at the house where everyone knows there are others ....they were playing Rambo there = morons ..they want to be Rambos

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

i. Naming Richard Jewell as the FBI’s leading suspect in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing on July 27, 1996.

j. .....or illegally spying on American citizens, especially the elected President of the United States?

k. How about the at least 17 significant errors or omissions in the FISA applications all of which just happen to work against Trump and to the Deep State/Hillary election bid?

l. “Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide

Arresting blob appointees and supporters was pretty sweet.
Taking down Eric Rudolph; your idol, was sweet
Arresting all of the domestic terrorists you cheer for was great.

..I have to say the Waco deal was Koresh's fault..they had many days to come out ....if the authorities want to arrest you, you can't resist

..I have to say the Waco deal was Koresh's fault..they had many days to come out ....if the authorities want to arrest you, you can't resist

Wow; an uncontrolled carom into the truth.

Wow; an uncontrolled carom into the truth.
..just like the Eric Garner/etc deal---the police can't just say ''OK, you can go because you don't want to be arrested ''''

Arresting blob appointees and supporters was pretty sweet.
Taking down Eric Rudolph; your idol, was sweet
Arresting all of the domestic terrorists you cheer for was great.

This is the best you can do???

Really?

Government school grad, huh?

Good to see I penetrated the considerable adipose tissue and hit a nerve.

NSA

FBI

CIA

Homeland Security

Can be made into two agencies that fall under Secret Service and U.S. Marshalls...

Also the Air Force should be put back with the Army and Marines back with the Navy...

Our Government waste so much money on Departments that could be combined...

that is like saying that though this pediatrician is an alcoholic and his intoxication has resulted in dozens of malpractice related deaths, he has helped a whole bunch of children.

These are the kind of special trust cases where the negatives have a far higher ratio than normal.

that is like saying that though this pediatrician is an alcoholic and his intoxication has resulted in dozens of malpractice related deaths, he has helped a whole bunch of children.

These are the kind of special trust cases where the negatives have a far higher ratio than normal.

Is it a problem with the FBI, or the political administrations they work for?

No...it is nothing like saying that

The FBI was sniping at Koresh followers who tried to leave, dude.

Koresh offered to surrender many times.
credible links/documentation?

I don't recall that, either....but the WaPo says it is the case.

On the other hand, FBI in Texas dismissed Koresh's surrender offer says that the offer was bogus.

The FBI was sniping at Koresh followers who tried to leave, dude.

Koresh offered to surrender many times.
..just as I thought--you don't have any credible links/etc

Forum List

Back