A guy was killed down my street

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
DSC_08471.jpg

I won't post any other pictures than this one. The rest are a bit gory and out of respect for the family I won't show them.

A couple of hours ago, I was outside and heard two gunshots. A gun club is located up the road from me, but I thought the shots were a little loud for that. However, I come from Kentucky, so gunfire doesn't concern me much. A short while later though, all I could hear was sirens. Sirens everywhere. Then cars started driving down my street from the highway. I walked down to where all the commotion was, and a very badly bloodied body was lying next to the road. Paramedics were attempting CPR, but stopped a few moments after I showed up. He was dead. Blood was all over their gloves. It was in the grass. It was everywhere. They put a sheet over him, and then started asking questions to family members. The mans adult son was sobbing and in hysterics. His wife was incoherent through her sobbing.

I didn't ask the police officers, but several stories were floating around the neighborhood. The guy accidentally shot himself. He committed suicide. He was murdered. No one really knows. It happened right near a school, and the busses were driving past the intersection, and the blood soaked sheet was able to be clearly seen by the kids. That's not right.

After nearly an hour of questioning, searching, etc., a body bag was brought over, and the victim was placed inside. They carried the body to a van and placed him inside before driving him off. I don't know if our town even has a coroner. It was a funeral home van that drove him off.

This is a tiny village, only 300 people live in the township, if that. Nothing like this has happened here in anyone's memory. It's like Mayberry. Always peaceful, no one even argues with each other. I'm not sure what happened. If I find out more, I'll post about it.

This is a tiny village, only 300 people live in the township, if that. Nothing like this has happened here in anyone's memory. It's like Mayberry. Always peaceful, no one even argues with each other. I'm not sure what happened. If I find out more, I'll post about it.
You are clueless. I lived 25 years on a large farm near a small rural city of 336 people. There wasn't a month that went by without guns being drawn on someone. These things are kept off the books.

You are clueless. I lived 25 years on a large farm near a small rural city of 336 people. There wasn't a month that went by without guns being drawn on someone. These things are kept off the books.

I've been shot at because I wandered off my property. Those are called warning shots. They're not trying to kill you, only scare you.

I've been shot at because I wandered off my property. Those are called warning shots. They're not trying to kill you, only scare you.
I was abducted at gunpoint by 2 drunks with 2 guns drawn on me for parking in a public parking space next to RV that decided nobody was going to park within 10'ft of his entry door. There was no indication that he was saving that space, until I pulled in & was surrounded by armed assholes who held me at gunpoint for over 20 minutes inside their RV.

I have been at gunpoint & shot at 8 times over stupid shit like that.

I was abducted at gunpoint by 2 drunks with 2 guns drawn on me for parking in a public parking space next to RV that decided nobody was going to park within 10'ft of his entry door. There was no indication that he was saving that space, until I pulled in & was surrounded by armed assholes who held me at gunpoint for over 20 minutes inside their RV.

Probably because you're an asshole.

Cool story, bro. :rolleyes:

And those are your police cars? One shooting and unmarked federal-looking black-ops police cars with no markings show up?

They've got markings, but they're those low visibility types.

DSC_0835.jpg

That's not one of our guys. He's from a town over. The town picks up what cars they can, usually hand me downs from other departments. Our police force consists of two officers, each drives a car that is low visibility marked from two different towns. They haven't bothered to repaint or decal them.

They've got markings, but they're those low visibility types.

View attachment 642538

That's not one of our guys. He's from a town over. The town picks up what cars they can, usually hand me downs from other departments. Our police force consists of two officers, each drives a car that is low visibility marked from two different towns. They haven't bothered to repaint or decal them.
The towns of 300 population I have been around are lucky to have 1 part time officer/chief.

Forum List

Back