A Guide On How To “Disrupt” The Country - Is It Legal??

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
RADICAL REVOLT Left-wingers share guide to SHUTTING DOWN US to force Trump from power.

The document explains the group’s plan to disrupt if a “coup” were to happen by Trump in the case of close election results.

ShutDownDC writes in the guide that throughout US history, power has always been shared and gone back-and-forth between liberals and conservatives.

But leaders, they say, have never “fully fulfilled the cries for justice amongst black, poor, indigenous, queer, trans, and marginalized peoples.’

“Things seem to change, but in the end, so much remains the same,” the group states.

ShutDownDC said that 2020 “seems to be a flashpoint” as we are “at a moment in which many people have become so tired of the status quo that they have mobilized in the name of justice.”

“This guide offers a framing and organizational approach to respond to our current electoral moment.

“We live under a president who is energized by the forces of white supremacy and brutal capitalism,” it reads. “He is empowered to use the state’s resources to repress dissent.”

ShutDownDC continues:

“And he is encouraged and emboldened by a mass of people who share his interests. We believe the 2020 election will be a flashpoint, and we must be ready.”

Source: Left-wingers share guide to shutting down US and forcing Trump from power

FROM THE AUTHOR

Well, thanks. The one who is WARNED is the ONE armed!

Well I go to there site and they are not as violent as the story says they are and you seem to be repeating

We are committed to working together to create the world that we want to live in.
We do not want to reproduce the same violences we are committed to dismantling; thus, we are committed to anti-oppressive principles, transformative justice, and sustainable organizing.

I guess it boils down to the quotes that is being used. Half quotes taken out of context.

The story from the UK sun which leans right but they don't shy away from sensationalism as most tabloids. A leader among fake news outlets.

Well I go to there site and they are not as violent as the story says they are and you seem to be repeating

We are committed to working together to create the world that we want to live in.
We do not want to reproduce the same violences we are committed to dismantling; thus, we are committed to anti-oppressive principles, transformative justice, and sustainable organizing.

I guess it boils down to the quotes that is being used. Half quotes taken out of context.

The story from the UK sun which leans right but they don't shy away from sensationalism as most tabloids. A leader among fake news outlets.

Really??? WORSE than the US cryptoneozionist New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC and etc.???

There is no doubt that these sickos have no intention of honoring any election result, no matter how carefully counted, that results in a Trump victory. If Trump wins they will be aging war against America, they country they hate.

Make no mistake, presently guns are selling so fast sellers cannot even keep up with the demand. I myself have found it difficult to buy a shotgun at reasonable price, and the store are all out of my brand's pistol clips.

There is one answer to the lunatic left >>

IMG_20201003_073204.jpg

1602659871040.png

1602660088714.png

And this goes for all you women too. Protect yourselves and your children.

1602660263949.png

1602660344107.png
1602660364437.png
1602660595227.png

There is no doubt that these sickos have no intention of honoring any election result, no matter how carefully counted, that results in a Trump victory. If Trump wins they will be aging war against America, they country they hate.

Make no mistake, presently guns are selling so fast sellers cannot even keep up with the demand. I myself have found it difficult to buy a shotgun at reasonable price, and the store are all out of my brand's pistol clips.

View attachment 401377

View attachment 401378

View attachment 401379

View attachment 401380

View attachment 401381 View attachment 401382 View attachment 401383

Right on!

View attachment 401377

View attachment 401378

View attachment 401379

View attachment 401380

View attachment 401377

View attachment 401378

View attachment 401379

View attachment 401380

Thanks for the Post - It's just that MANY still do not admit the thought that we are on the edge of the GAP, to which we were pushed by the pro-Chinese elite of the Democratic Party.

Really??? WORSE than the US cryptoneozionist New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC and etc.???

Even worse is sensationalism for the sole purpose of creating a story that doesn't present facts but conjecture.

The insurrection act will be used after the election. This coup against the election must be put down

Forum List

Back