What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Full, 4-year scholarship, but not if you're white

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For every Jazz win during the 2020-21 season, the Utah Jazz are providing a full, four-year scholarship to an underrepresented student of color enrolling as a freshman for the 2021-22 school year.

This shouldn't be legal. It's definitely not right, it used to be wrong to discriminate against somebody based on the color of their skin. Now it all depends on what color your skin is. Still not right. I don't know if this is going to backfire on the Jazz, Utah is a very white state, or so I thought. But I am God-awful tired of all the virtue-signaling bullshit that is going on these days. And it's almost like saying "blacks are too stupid to earn a scholarship the hard way".
What is an under represented student of color? I thought all humans had a pigmentation hue?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
173852411_944663069634692_8008343980823543960_n.jpg

hadit

Gold Member
Reaction score
For every Jazz win during the 2020-21 season, the Utah Jazz are providing a full, four-year scholarship to an underrepresented student of color

I never met a single Caucasian yet who didn't have a color.
They can be purple with rage, green with envy, red with embarrassment, white with fear, blue with cold. They're a colorful bunch.

OP
task0778

task0778

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can be purple with rage, green with envy, red with embarrassment, white with fear, blue with cold. They're a colorful bunch.

A few of us are orange, or so I hear. Bad hair dye maybe.

hadit

Gold Member
Reaction score

A few of us are orange, or so I hear. Bad hair dye maybe.
Yeah, and orange man bad, according to the raving mob. Orange is profiled and discriminated against.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
For every Jazz win during the 2020-21 season, the Utah Jazz are providing a full, four-year scholarship to an underrepresented student of color enrolling as a freshman for the 2021-22 school year.

This shouldn't be legal. It's definitely not right, it used to be wrong to discriminate against somebody based on the color of their skin. Now it all depends on what color your skin is. Still not right. I don't know if this is going to backfire on the Jazz, Utah is a very white state, or so I thought. But I am God-awful tired of all the virtue-signaling bullshit that is going on these days. And it's almost like saying "blacks are too stupid to earn a scholarship the hard way".
Can you take the cash equivalent and create a Fentanyl startup?

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score

My blue-eyed, blonde granddaughter just got an early acceptance full ride scholarship to Fordham.

PROPS to granddaughter!!

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mormons are a very closed society. Very racist too. They're just putting on a show for their players who like to play the victim. Poor millionaires.
its pro basketball ...who fucking cares or even watches seven foot tall people dunking

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Until they start offering full scholarships to lazy, drug-addled slackers with learning disorders, it doesn't really affect me.

stoned-student.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List