A Full, 4-year scholarship, but not if you're white

For every Jazz win during the 2020-21 season, the Utah Jazz are providing a full, four-year scholarship to an underrepresented student of color enrolling as a freshman for the 2021-22 school year.

This shouldn't be legal. It's definitely not right, it used to be wrong to discriminate against somebody based on the color of their skin. Now it all depends on what color your skin is. Still not right. I don't know if this is going to backfire on the Jazz, Utah is a very white state, or so I thought. But I am God-awful tired of all the virtue-signaling bullshit that is going on these days. And it's almost like saying "blacks are too stupid to earn a scholarship the hard way".
What is an under represented student of color? I thought all humans had a pigmentation hue?

173852411_944663069634692_8008343980823543960_n.jpg

For every Jazz win during the 2020-21 season, the Utah Jazz are providing a full, four-year scholarship to an underrepresented student of color enrolling as a freshman for the 2021-22 school year.

This shouldn't be legal. It's definitely not right, it used to be wrong to discriminate against somebody based on the color of their skin. Now it all depends on what color your skin is. Still not right. I don't know if this is going to backfire on the Jazz, Utah is a very white state, or so I thought. But I am God-awful tired of all the virtue-signaling bullshit that is going on these days. And it's almost like saying "blacks are too stupid to earn a scholarship the hard way".
Can you take the cash equivalent and create a Fentanyl startup?

My blue-eyed, blonde granddaughter just got an early acceptance full ride scholarship to Fordham.

PROPS to granddaughter!!

Until they start offering full scholarships to lazy, drug-addled slackers with learning disorders, it doesn't really affect me.

stoned-student.jpg

Quit whining. There are shitloads of scholarships only for whites.

Man y'all ain't white, y'all piglet fuckin' pink.
So you would be as well, if you removed enough skin pigment to see the blood coursing within your body.

Probably the whitest dude I have ever seen, literally paste white with maybe some pinkness showing is the wrestler from Ireland called Sheamus. Dude needs to get some sun!

R.png

Forum List

Back