A Freedom of Speech Test

90% does sound very high, until you look at this:
Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?

Nope not racists, just stupid and blind.

PaintMyHouse,
Maybe the percentage of the black vote doesn't seem quite as racist. But it was still racist enough to turn the tide in Obama's election. It would appear that my figures were a little askew. In 2012, only ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama. Though ninety six percent of black women did. But Obama did get ninety six percent of the black vote in 2008. Also, in 2012, a larger percentage of blacks voted than Whites for the first time ever. Though given the choices they were given, I can see why.
Racism was involved, but not as much as one might believe based solely upon the numbers.

It's race loyalty when blacks vote for Blacks because they are black, But when whites do it, well that's racists lol

Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?

Your opinion is noted, and rejected. However I am only too happy to acknowledge that you believe the ******* are too stupid to vote for the people who actually care about them, the party of whitey, AKA, the GOP. That is the dogma here...

Last edited:
PaintMyHouse,
Maybe the percentage of the black vote doesn't seem quite as racist. But it was still racist enough to turn the tide in Obama's election. It would appear that my figures were a little askew. In 2012, only ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama. Though ninety six percent of black women did. But Obama did get ninety six percent of the black vote in 2008. Also, in 2012, a larger percentage of blacks voted than Whites for the first time ever. Though given the choices they were given, I can see why.
Racism was involved, but not as much as one might believe based solely upon the numbers.

It's race loyalty when blacks vote for Blacks because they are black, But when whites do it, well that's racists lol
Racism is normal either way. Most blacks voted for Obama, most whites voted for Romney. There it is, that's all...

Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?

Your opinion is noted, and rejected. However I am only too happy to acknowledge that you believe the ******* are too stupid to vote for the people who actually care about them, the party of whitey, AKA, the GOP. That is the dogma here...

Except dems do not care one wit about blacks and have been exploiting them for years.

Except dems do not care one wit about blacks and have been exploiting them for years.
As I said, that is the dogma here, but tell us, if such a thing were true, would that not make the ******* very, very stupid? I mean, how dumb do you have to be to vote for the people who year after year, decade after decade, screw you?

As I said, that is the dogma here, but tell us, if such a thing were true, would that not make the ******* very, very stupid? I mean, how dumb do you have to be to vote for the people who year after year, decade after decade, screw you?

Ah...another slur on blacks. I'm not sure how dumb one must become. It occurs in whites also....just not near 100 percent.

Ah...another slur on blacks. I'm not sure how dumb one must become. It occurs in whites also....just not near 100 percent.

So the ******* are just dumber than whitey eh? Almost 100% dumb? Got it.

BTW, what's the percentage of stupid whiteys? 40%? 50%?

Last edited:
Hjmick,
Oh boy indeed. I have been on many political forums. Most of which I got banned from. I guess they got tired of not being able to defeat me in debate. But PaintMyHouse shut down one of my statements to a pretty good degree. Though since nobody else has ever managed to do so, I don't think it will happen again. But you too are welcome to try.

There is not a debate subject in existence that a racist fuckwad can out argue a thinking man in. I would prove that to you but the only thing racists fuckwads bring out in me is scorn and derision.

By the way, eat some neg rep.

No respect for Stream of Consciousness QW? A shame...

Not when all that comes out is drivel.

There is not a debate subject in existence that a racist fuckwad can out argue a thinking man in. I would prove that to you but the only thing racists fuckwads bring out in me is scorn and derision.

By the way, eat some neg rep.

No respect for Stream of Consciousness QW? A shame...

Not when all that comes out is drivel.
Gotta learn to read between the lines kiddo. It's a grownup thing...

If you really want an answer to that question, look in a mirror. Anyone who votes for the same person after they win and don't keep all their campaign promises is an idiot. Anyone that votes for that same person more than twice is asking to be fucked. Anyone that does it year after year looks is s stupid and idiotic as you are.

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.

tl;dr

Here's how I would like this thread to go. Away. Fuck yourself.

If you really want an answer to that question, look in a mirror. Anyone who votes for the same person after they win and don't keep all their campaign promises is an idiot. Anyone that votes for that same person more than twice is asking to be fucked. Anyone that does it year after year looks is s stupid and idiotic as you are.
So, all these 90% ******* who vote for the Dems are just stupid right?

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.

I second what some others have said - use more paragraph breaks, more white space. This was one solid wall of text and very slow reading. Many of us can digest big chunks of text in one go and that's why smaller paragraphs make for more pleasant reading.

I did admire that you're honorable enough to credit your opponent, PaintMyHouse, with scoring a point against your argument, so kudos because we don't usually see that.

I said that anyone who votes for an incumbent, of either party is stupid. Only racists care about skin color, which is why I never brought it up.

I said that anyone who votes for an incumbent, of either party is stupid. Only racists care about skin color, which is why I never brought it up.

Terrific, so who do you vote for, the always new guy with always new promises?

PaintMyHouse,

You're both committing a logical error. You're assuming that "IF B, then A caused B."

Blacks voting for Obama because it's emotionally satisfying to support a black man doesn't imply that when most whites voted for Romney that they did so for the same reason that Blacks voted for Obama.

Racism is normal either way. Most blacks voted for Obama, most whites voted for Romney. There it is, that's all...

I thought we cleared this up already, so why are you persisting in calling something racism which doesn't meet the definition of racism?

Racism:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:​

Awareness of race, taking account of race, is not racism. Interactions in one's life which intersect with race MUST BE MOTIVATED by the belief that one's race is superior in order to be classed as racism.

Forum List

Back