A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Mashmont
Every one of her statements is true. Telling the truth is not racist.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been so common will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about blk ppl

So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, then all whites will have socked up some of that conditioning.

Mashmont
As for her accidentally walking into a party, sometimes you go to a place and you don't know who will be there.

White people make sure they are as far away from blk ppl as possible. So Lisa558 didn't accidently walk in that party full of blk ppl. She went there on purpose.

Mashmont
That's happened to me. I've gone into a restaurant and was the only white face in there. Needless to say, I was noticed.

No you wasn't. Your not that important.

Mashmont
The best thing the blacks can do is consider themselves Americans first. Not blacks first.

The best thing black people can do is fight the system of white supremacy.

Mashmont
Only then will they drop the victimhood mentality

We are victims of white supremacy.

and realize white liberals are using the hell out of them for their own purposes. You think white liberals love blacks? They don't. White liberals constantly tell blacks, they are victims, and that they are too stupid to make it on their own.

You get white supremacists on the left and right. The only difference between white supremacists on the right like Lisa558 JoeB131 Correll is that they would shoot down and drown a boat load of blk ppl. The white supremacists on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.
You do realize the white leftwing plantation owners are rubbing their hands with delight that you're carrying their water for them, don't you? And do you also realize they're ridiculing you behind your back? If you think they appreciate your advocacy, you're greatly mistaken. They use you, but they loathe you.

Lisa558
ll I’ve done is point out the wrong in having racist admission policies in which there are different standards depending on race - with the most lenient standards are applied to blacks.

No. You have done anything.

You are simply intellectually lazy

Because when people intellectually prove you wrong like in the Abigail Fischer case - you carry on with the same sh*t.

But you know what ?

What you're doing is very effective

Why ? Because
  • Even though less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Even though less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
They still run the CBS, NBC, FOX ,BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit.

White people still also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group where you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

They still write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET. English-speaking white ppl own and run nearly all the main bits of the Global Talking Machine.

So you (white people) have the muscle to repeat a lie and HAVE IT TAKEN SERIOUSLY no matter how brainless it is.
Nobody is stopping you from running your own business.

What is your fucking problem? You just don't want black people gaining any ground whatsoever?

And what the fuck is a "race pimp"?
You’re doing the same thing with him as you’re doing with me - accusing us of not wanting black people to gain ground. And yes, that is accusing us of being racist.

i went back and re-read your post. So to be clear, I am not opposed to holistic admissions factors because the end result is more black people get in. i am opposed to them because they are specifically DESIGNED in such a way to get more black people in. Devising factors with the specific purpose of favoring one particular race over others is what is racist.

What is your fucking problem? You just don't want black people gaining any ground whatsoever?

And what the fuck is a "race pimp"?
My definition is someone who makes a well paying career of setting the races against each other. There are both blacks and whites that fall into that category in my opinion.

My definition is someone who makes a well paying career of setting the races against each other. There are both blacks and whites that fall into that category in my opinion.
There is nobody black doing that. You have been race pimped by right wing whites to believe what you do. If you haven't noticed, whites started setting people off from the very beginning and have not stopped. But you deluded yourselves into believing a time of racial unity existed that no one else saw until Obama became president.

STFU with that bs. Essen isn't fooled by you or whatever the left you talk about is supposed to be.

You don't get to tell us what we should consider ourselves. You don't say that to whites. We are Americans, whites don't get to be the sole determiners of what American is.
News flash: you’re a slim minority of the population, and you DO need whites to support anything it is you think you deserve. If the majority of the population feels CRT influence in the schools is a negative to our children, then guess what? You’re not getting CRT influence in the schools. If the majority of people are opposed to giving reparations, then you won’t get that, either.

And finally, whites can certainly express their opinions about the problems among blacks. You and the other black racists on here certainly aren’t shying away from sharing your thoughts about whites!

There is nobody black doing that. You have been race pimped by right wing whites to believe what you do. If you haven't noticed, whites started setting people off from the very beginning and have not stopped. But you deluded yourselves into believing a time of racial unity existed that no one else saw until Obama became president.
There are some blacks and many many white leftwingers race pimping. It's the white leftwingers you should be upset about. They're the ones using you people as pawns. They're the ones who don't think you're capable or competent.

There are some blacks and many many white leftwingers race pimping. It's the white leftwingers you should be upset about. They're the ones using you people as pawns. They're the ones who don't think you're capable or competent.
Yup. As LBJ famously said, “we’ll have the _______s voting Democrat for the next 200 years.”

I'll name you two right off the top of my head, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Yup. As LBJ famously said, “we’ll have the _______s voting Democrat for the next 200 years.”

There has never been verifiable proof that LBJ actually made that statement, and even if he did, obviously he was a White southerner who lived during the Jim Crow era, and any sane Black person would not have realistically expected that he, nor any other White politician during that era personally viewed Black citizens as equals in American society.

He had the inconvenient task of being POTUS during the Civil Rights movement and was forced to take the actions that he did for the sake of the country.

There has never been verifiable proof that LBJ actually made that statement, and even if he did, obviously he was a White southerner who lived during the Jim Crow era, and any sane Black person would not have realistically expected that he, nor any other White politician during that era personally viewed Black citizens as equals in American society.

He had the inconvenient task of being POTUS during the Civil Rights movement and was forced to take the actions that he did for the sake of the country.
That could be.

That aside, I really like what you’ve done with your post in capitalizing both Black and White. Either both should be upper case, or neither should. The new “rule” in journalism to capitalize black and lower case white sends a subtle message.

And when you think about it, other races and ethnicities and religious groups are capitalized. Why of all of them, should white be the only one NOT capitalized? Think of the “weirdness” of the following:

The summer camp is very diverse: we have Christians, Jews, Native Americans, whites, Asians, and Blacks.

That could be.

That aside, I really like what you’ve done with your post in capitalizing both Black and White. Either both should be upper case, or neither should. The new “rule” in journalism to capitalize black and lower case white sends a subtle message.

And when you think about it, other races and ethnicities and religious groups are capitalized. Why of all of them, should white be the only one NOT capitalized? Think of the “weirdness” of the following:

The summer camp is very diverse: we have Christians, Jews, Native Americans, whites, Asians, and Blacks.

I've never actually paid much attention to the capitalization of races, religions or ethnicities, or if anyone is favored, so I don't really have an opinion on the subject.

My father was an educator(school superintendent) and was a stickler about language pronunciation and proper punctuation, so I just assume that it is correct to capitalize certain words that refer to people.

I've never actually paid much attention to the capitalization of races, religions or ethnicities, so I don't really have an opinion on the subject.

My father was an educator(school superintendent) and was a stickler about language pronunciation and proper punctuation, so I just assume that it is correct to capitalize certain words of reference.
Except you did capitalize both Black and White, so on some level, you recognize the inequity of upper-casing one race and not the other. (Actually, we are capitalizing Black and Asian already; it’s just white that remains lower-case, and for obvious political reasons.)

Or, he did it for political advantage.

Seems more likely to me. Especially for a historical figure with such a negative personal image as LBJ.

Except you did capitalize both Black and White, so on some level, you recognize the inequity of upper-casing one race and not the other. (Actually, we are capitalizing Black and Asian already; it’s just white that remains lower-case, and for obvious political reasons.)

Personally, I don't see political ramifications in all aspects of life.

It does not disturb me if someone does not capitalize what race I am in print, nor does it bother me if I don't see what society deems as a "fair share" of Black faces on posters in a department store.

Having experienced what it was like to not even be able to enter certain stores, or be referred to in insulting racial "labels", I pay very little attention to those types of things.

However, the minute that ANYONE threatens my safety or my families safety, then they will have my undivided attention, and probably wouldn't like the outcome at all.

Last edited:
Or, he did it for political advantage.

Seems more likely to me. Especially for a historical figure with such a negative personal image as LBJ.

I believe that to be true of any politician. They care about votes, not people.

So what's your point?

Personally, I don't see political ramifications in all aspects of life.

It does not disturb me if someone does not capitalize what race I am in print, nor does it bother me if I don't see what society deems as a "fair share" of Black faces on posters in a department store.

Having experienced what it was like to not even be able to enter certain stores, or be referred to in insulting racial "labels", I pay very little attention to those type of things.

However, the minute that ANYONE threatens my safety or my families safety, then they will have my undivided attention, and probably wouldn't like it at all.
I like when races are treated the same, and not special allowances made for one and not the other. The liberals have swung to the extreme where they now favor blacks over whites. The disproportionate use of black models - 20 posters in a row with ONLY blacks, and not a single white - is indicative of the extreme.

If models were picked with race an irrelevant factor, it would be around 60% white, 15% black, and 15% Asian. Simple statistics. That it isn’t shows the racial bias being practiced by leftists.

I like when races are treated the same, and not special allowances made for one and not the other. The liberals have swung to the extreme where they now favor blacks over whites. The disproportionate use of black models - 20 posters in a row with ONLY blacks, and not a single white - is indicative of the extreme.

If models were picked with race an irrelevant factor, it would be around 60% white, 15% black, and 15% Asian. Simple statistics. That it isn’t shows the racial bias being practiced by leftists.

I've been to one of the largest malls in California this year, and recall counting the races shown in posters out of curiosity after this very subject was brought up in this forum. I had my 18 year old granddaughter with me, and she was laughing at me while I counted.

Especially after I told her why I was doing it.

What I found was that about 70% (of about 20) posters featured White models, and the rest were divided between Asian and "Other".

Moral of the story? I still found what I was looking for, received great service, and had a very good day.

The thought of "leftist or rightists" attempting to show bias against me never crossed my mind.

Of course, I still recall the days of not even seeing a Black employee in a major department store unless they were cleaning the toilet or sweeping the floor, much less featured in a marketing poster.

I've been to one of the largest malls in California this year, and recall counting the races shown in posters out of curiosity after this very subject was brought up in this forum. I had my 18 year old granddaughter with me, and she was laughing at me while I counted.

Especially after I told her why I was doing it.

What I found was that about 70% (of about 20) posters featured White models, and the rest were divided between Asian and "Other".

Moral of the story? I still found what I was looking for, received great service, and had a very good day.

The thought of "leftist or rightists attempting to show bias against me never crossed my mind.
Well then your mall is not run by woke racists. My area has gone full-blown woke. MACYs even locked the doors, with customers inside, for nine minutes of silence for George Floyd. (I later learned that locking people inside a store is a violation of the fire code.)

The bias in favor of blacks has reached the point of ridiculousness. And six or seven stores in a row, ALL choosing to feature ONLY blacks - as if 70% of their customer base doesn’t exist - was a sign of it.

Forum List

Back