A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

What does the fact that the world is minority white have to do with the double standards in college admissions, in which programs lower the requirements for blacks and raise them for whites?!

You support a racist admissions policy, in which blacks have better chances for admissions over whites with the same or better metrics. Thus, you are racist - as long as the racism favor blacks.
Raise them for whites? So now things are not just allegedly being lowered for blacks but they're being made more difficult for whites?

Are you sure about that? And are academics the only things being considered these days? Being considered a good student often times includes extra curricular activities and even sports right?

We often hear about athletes getting into good schools without any real academic prowess because it will make the school look good when they win championships and money is then thrown at the school. Are admissions being lowered here too for blacks and raised for whites?

Mashmont
The reason businesses stay out of black ghettos is obvious. Crime. Robbery, vandalism, shoplifting. The reason Dominos doesn't deliver to ghettos is because they don't want their drivers knocked on the head and robbed. Let's not be stupid about this.

The reason is racism - white supremacy. and the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that says black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors, If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages then of course they are going to think the way dominos does.

Even white people who r rarely around black ppl. White people in Croatia or Russia, they will come forward with the same white supremacist views you and Lisa558 have.

Look at Meathead this guy is from Czech republic. No blk ppl over there. But he comes with the same whites supremacist talking points you do

O and bu they s white person walking through a black area is probably the safest person there.

Trust me blk ppl have more important things to worry about than robbing a rider delivering a dominos pizza

Plus Black people know they will be severly punished for harming a white person in a black area.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood.

Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation.

Blk ppl can't even come in white Neignourhoods for legitimate reasons never mind nefarious ones. Whites call the police on blk ppl so much even the police themselves are sick of it

Last edited:
Nope. You’re ascribing things to me that I did not say. In fact, I’ve said the opposite - that 1/3rd of blacks admitted to Harvard (and other programs) met the white standards. Never did I say or imply all blacks are inferior.

That you read all this racism into it is coming from your own bias.
Yeah you did, when it comes to admissions you have and you're repeating it again here. What is the white standard? And is it a written policy or did they dare not put that in writing lest it be subpoenaed into court?

Raise them for whites? So now things are not just allegedly being lowered for blacks but they're being made more difficult for whites?

Are you sure about that? And are academics the only things being considered these days? Being considered a good student often times includes extra curricular activities and even sports right?

We often hear about athletes getting into good schools without any real academic prowess because it will make the school look good when they win championships and money is then thrown at the school. Are admissions being lowered here too for blacks and raised for whites?
Yes, I’m sure about that. When you lower standards for one race, in order to get more in, then the offset is that the standards are higher for the other two races.

Yeah you did, when it comes to admissions you have and you're repeating it again here. What is the white standard? And is it a written policy or did they dare not put that in writing lest it be subpoenaed into court?
Of course they don’t put it in writing. But posters here have shown the average GPA and SAT scores of applicants accepted, delineated by race, and it is much lower for blacks, higher for whites, and even higher for Asians.

Harvard is being sued in the Supreme Court for their racist policies. I think the SCOTUS will rule that using race as a factor is a violation of the equal protection clause, and forbid schools from continuing their race-based admissions policies. About time.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Don’t even bother with Lisa558 - She will just keep on repeating her lie. That’s a religion to her. Constantly running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

Blk ppl really get under her skin. She won’t say it. But she supports these cowardly white mass shooters who kill blk ppl in churches n stores. She won’t say it.

She will just keep on repeating her lie and repeating it and repeating it. She doesn’t even believe it herself.

Yes, I’m sure about that. When you lower standards for one race, in order to get more in, then the offset is that the standards are higher for the other two races.
No the standards are not higher, they remain the same.

If I require a 80% pass rate for a student on an exam that has 75 questions and the same 80% pass rate on a different test that I use on "other" students but that exam has 100 questions, giving the second student more opportunities to bring up their grade and obtain the pass rate doesn't impact your requirement to still pass your exam at 80%.

The big companies who provide certification of their software products do this to an extent when you answer a question incorrectly on their certification exams. They will oftentimes keep asking for the same information in different ways to see if you REALLY just don't know the answer or perhaps you're not understanding what's being asked of you.

So what you saw while working in admissions, is it a written policy or not?

Mashmont
Every one of her statements is true. Telling the truth is not racist.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been so common will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about blk ppl

So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, then all whites will have socked up some of that conditioning.

Mashmont
As for her accidentally walking into a party, sometimes you go to a place and you don't know who will be there.

White people make sure they are as far away from blk ppl as possible. So Lisa558 didn't accidently walk in that party full of blk ppl. She went there on purpose.

Mashmont
That's happened to me. I've gone into a restaurant and was the only white face in there. Needless to say, I was noticed.

No you wasn't. Your not that important.

Mashmont
The best thing the blacks can do is consider themselves Americans first. Not blacks first.

The best thing black people can do is fight the system of white supremacy.

Mashmont
Only then will they drop the victimhood mentality

We are victims of white supremacy.

and realize white liberals are using the hell out of them for their own purposes. You think white liberals love blacks? They don't. White liberals constantly tell blacks, they are victims, and that they are too stupid to make it on their own.

You get white supremacists on the left and right. The only difference between white supremacists on the right like Lisa558 JoeB131 Correll is that they would shoot down and drown a boat load of blk ppl. The white supremacists on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

Then how is it a policy if it's not in writing? I mean how can anyone implement and/or enforce a policy that isn't a written policy that anyone and everyone can look at and point to if there are any issues of compliance?
giphy.gif

Then how is it a policy if it's not in writing? I mean how can anyone implement and/or enforce a policy that isn't a written policy that anyone and everyone can look at and point to if there are any issues of compliance?
It’s not like they have a policy of “white cut-offs” and “black cut-offs” since that would give whites more evidence if they decided to sue. Instead, what IS in writing are the “holistic admissions“ factors, which everyone knows were designed to narrow the difference in metrics between whites and blacks.

Where Harvard really went wrong in its “holistic“ factors was to introduce likeability - a subjective measure if ever there were one - and pick traits they figured they could score blacks high on and Asian low. That was simply too extreme, and that‘s why Harvard is going to have to defend its racist admissions decisions.

For all you black racists insisting that Affirmative Action isn’t unfairly favoring blacks (also Latinos, but not as extreme), I assume you won’t object when the SCOTUS says “no mas!” to these practices. After all, if they’re not helping blacks, then you won’t object when they’re abolished.

It’s not like they have a policy of “white cut-offs” and “black cut-offs” since that would give whites more evidence if they decided to sue. Instead, what IS in writing are the “holistic admissions“ factors, which everyone knows were designed to narrow the difference in metrics between whites and blacks.

Where Harvard really went wrong in its “holistic“ factors was to introduce likeability - a subjective measure if ever there were one - and pick traits they figured they could score blacks high on and Asian low. That was simply too extreme, and that‘s why Harvard is going to have to defend its racist admissions decisions.

For all you black racists insisting that Affirmative Action isn’t unfairly favoring blacks (also Latinos, but not as extreme), I assume you won’t object when the SCOTUS says “no mas!” to these practices. After all, if they’re not helping blacks, then you won’t object when they’re abolished.
So your overall objection is to anything that will get more blacks admitted to colleges & universities, especially Ivy Leagues universities?

I'm asking this based on your statement "what IS in writing are the “holistic admissions“ factors, which everyone knows were designed to narrow the difference in metrics between whites and blacks."

There are 40 million blacks in the States and one might have been accepted into an Ivy League school without affirmative action.

Contrast that to Asians of whom there are a few millions with tens of thousand who do the same..
What’s wrong with you?? How about a job well done! 👍

You just feel compelled to be a hater??

So your overall objection is to anything that will get more blacks admitted to colleges & universities, especially Ivy Leagues universities?

I'm asking this based on your statement "what IS in writing are the “holistic admissions“ factors, which everyone knows were designed to narrow the difference in metrics between whites and blacks."
Oh geez…..your constant accusations of accusing me of racism is getting really old - and it’s just a nasty way to debate. I wish you would learn some civility.

I object to made-up and often subjective “holistic” factors selected specifically because the leftists could give higher scores to blacks. That is developing admissions policies with the specific objective to get blacks in over whites with better grades and SAT scores, and it’s racist.

So your overall objection is to race-blind standards, in which blacks and whites would be considered equally without regard to color?

What’s wrong with you?? How about a job well done! 👍

You just feel compelled to be a hater??
It’s so extremely rare to be accepted into all Ivy Leagues there is no question about merit. I think it’s fair to ask why some people have to turn it into a negative rant on race. I didn’t realize until I found that article, how very rare it is. It is an unbelievable achievement! She will have the world at her feet :)

It’s so extremely rare to be accepted into all Ivy Leagues there is no question about merit. I think it’s fair to ask why some people have to turn it into a negative rant on race. I didn’t realize until I found that article, how very rare it is. It is an unbelievable achievement! She will have the world at her feet :)
I have never seen anyone post about a student that was accepted in all Ivy League schools. It is an accomplishment whether she was so because of AA or she actually merited it. Truth to tell, I would be more impressed had it been an Asian or a white where there would be no doubt.

Either way, I don't see the point of wetting your panties about it.

Oh geez…..your constant accusations of accusing me of racism is getting really old - and it’s just a nasty way to debate. I wish you would learn some civility.

I object to made-up and often subjective “holistic” factors selected specifically because the leftists could give higher scores to blacks. That is developing admissions policies with the specific objective to get blacks in over whites with better grades and SAT scores, and it’s racist.

So your overall objection is to race-blind standards, in which blacks and whites would be considered equally without regard to color?
I asked you a question, I didn't not ACCUSE you of anything. And even though you are unaware of it, I went back and added the second paragraph specifically so you would know what prompted my question.

I have been more than civil to you on more occasions than when civility was warranted. I still don't know however if you object to the more holistic policies because you think they are unfair or because the end result is more black students getting admitted to Ivy Leagues schools.

I understand that you believe that the admittance process should be 100% race blind and we may very well get there in the very near future, but what I'm trying to ascertain is if the schools then expand their admittance criteria so that other things are considered versus purely academics while still MAINTAINING their high scholastic standards then would you still be just as unhappy with more black people getting in?

I mean everyone is focused on the admittance process. How many students of all colors, once admitted either drop out or fail to graduate because they just can't make the grade, can't keep up with the finances or experience some other life alternating event? I think those statistics would be more or as useful than just who gets in.

I asked you a question, I didn't not ACCUSE you of anything. And even though you are unaware of it, I went back and added the second paragraph specifically so you would know what prompted my question.

I have been more than civil to you on more occasions than when civility was warranted. I still don't know however if you object to the more holistic policies because you think they are unfair or because the end result is more black students getting admitted to Ivy Leagues schools.

I understand that you believe that the admittance process should be 100% race blind and we may very well get there in the very near future, but what I'm trying to ascertain is if the schools then expand their admittance criteria so that other things are considered versus purely academics while still MAINTAINING their high scholastic standards then would you still be just as unhappy with more black people getting in?

I mean everyone is focused on the admittance process. How many students of all colors, once admitted either drop out or fail to graduate because they just can't make the grade, can't keep up with the finances or experience some other life alternating event? I think those statistics would be more or as useful than just who gets in.
Students admitted under the lower “AA standards” do not graduate at the same rate as those who were admitted under the “regular” higher standards, and I don’t think that should be a surprise. The “regular” group had better academic success going into the program, and that continues.

I believe the number is something like 57% of the students admitted under the lenient standards fInish the program, and close to 70% admitted under the more demanding standards do. I will do a search and see if I can find a source that backs up my recollection.

OK….I’m back. (Quick, aren’t I?]

I was close with my recollection, but the difference is even greater: 57% of the less academically accomplished students (admitted under lower standards) graduate while 73% of the more academically successful students (admittrd under the more demanding requirements) graduate. This should surprise nobody

Forum List

Back