A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Well then your mall is not run by woke racists. My area has gone full-blown woke. MACYs even locked the doors, with customers inside, for nine minutes of silence for George Floyd. (I later learned that locking people inside a store is a violation of the fire code.)

The bias in favor of blacks has reached the point of ridiculousness. And six or seven stores in a row, ALL choosing to feature ONLY blacks - as if 70% of their customer base doesn’t exist - was a sign of it.

And you know for a fact that your mall is "run by woke racists" how?

Have you researched the board of directors or the ownership of the individual stores within the mall?

Have you written any letters or made any phone calls to local council people regarding the inequity that you feel exists and how the businesses in your community are showing favoritism towards Black people because there are too many of them on window posters?

Have you started a grass roots movement to boycott the stores that you feel are biased against White people?

The vast majority of the stores that you speak of likely have a predominantly White board of directors, as well as a predominantly White upper management team, in fact, I know that Macy's absolutely does, and it seems logical that they would be alarmed by such mistreatment of their customers.

You could start there by asking for the name of who is in charge of marketing for the region that you're located in.

In fact, here is some contact information for them:

Those are just a few examples of the things that my own parents did to protest injustices, like not being able to enter a public establishment or be served in a restaraunt, or even use a bathroom.

They never progressed to the point of protesting being underrepresented in window posters.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
And you know for a fact that your mall is "run by woke racists" how?

Have you researched the board of directors or the ownership of the individual stores within the mall?

Have you written any letters or made any phone calls to local council people regarding the inequity that you feel exists and how the businesses in your community are showing favoritism towards Black people because there are too many of them on window posters?

Have you started a grass roots movement to boycott the stores that you feel are biased against White people?

The vast majority of the stores that you speak of likely have a predominantly White board of directors, as well as a predominantly White upper management team, in fact, I know that Macy's absolutely does, and it seems logical that they would be alarmed by such mistreatment of their customers.

You could start there by asking for the name of who is in charge of marketing for the region that you're located in.

In fact, here is some contact information for them:

Those are just a few examples of the things that my own parents did to protest injustices, like not being able to enter a public establishment or be served in a restaraunt, or even use a bathroom.

They never progressed to the point of protesting being underrepresented in window posters.
It doesn’t matter if the Board is white. The people most guilty of discriminating against whites in favor of blacks are primarily leftist, woke whites. Who do you think It is fighting tooth and nail to have more lenient admissions standards for blacks than whites?

And I get that you don’t think it’s a big deal that a slew of stores, one after the other, with each store having two or three posters in the window, made the conscious decision to pick EXCLUSIVELY from 14% of the population and exclude entirely the majority population. I do. It is representative of the anti-white bias sweeping the country.

And it’s not just store posters. It’s email advertising, TV commercials, and more doing the same thing. This MASSIVE overrepresentation of one minority is ridiculous. Where were any Asian posters? They’re about the same percentage of the population, and there were none.

Pointing out discrimination is not racist.

It doesn’t matter if the Board is white. The people most guilty of discriminating against whites in favor of blacks are primarily leftist, woke whites. Who do you think It is fighting tooth and nail to have more lenient admissions standards for blacks than whites?

And I get that you don’t think it’s a big deal that a slew of stores, one after the other, with each store having two or three posters in the window, made the conscious decision to pick EXCLUSIVELY from 14% of the population and exclude entirely the majority population. I do. It is representative of the anti-white bias sweeping the country.

And it’s not just store posters. It’s email advertising, TV commercials, and more doing the same thing. This MASSIVE overrepresentation of one minority is ridiculous. Where were any Asian posters? They’re about the same percentage of the population, and there were none.

Pointing out discrimination is not racist.

I have to ask you, where did I even remotely imply that pointing out discrimination is racist?
I didn't, so there is no need to point out the obvious.

In fact, I even gave you some real life examples of discrimination that I experienced and how it was dealt with, along with suggestions on how to protest it.

As far as a lack of Asian window posters, it would be relatively easy to collect an online survey of Asian shoppers and ask their opinions on being underrepresented on window posters as well.

As far as I go, I stated that who is featured in window posters in a store is not important to
ME PERSONALLY. If it is important to you, that is your business and your right. Oddly, California, is recognized as one of the most liberal states in America, and the
"Anti-White Bias" that is allegedly "sweeping the country" has not made it here yet.

How I am served in stores is the only thing that matters to me.

A couple of companies that I have stock in (Best Buy, and the company that I worked for before retiring) I would likely pay closer attention to matters such as demographic marketing, but that is a totally different subject.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
That it is more likely that he did it for political advantage than the good of the country.

For the "good of the country" to ease the conflict of that era as well as political advantage.

Had he not addressed the conflict, that certainly would have impacted his political advantage.

Forum List

Back