A Few Ways Trump's Policies Made the Coronavirus Epidemic Worse

Trump actually said he did not want to bring the cruise ship passengers here because the 21 positive cases would raise the number of coronavirus cases in the US!

Like a DA who doesn't want to try a difficult murder case because it would ruin his conviction rate.

"Just let them die!"
What, you expected Trump to CARE about another human being?

How much do YOU care about human beings?

Human+embryo.jpg
Oh, you want to know about how much I care about human beings? I'll tell you. My wife already had two (pretty much) grown children from her first marriage, and then her daughter got pregnant by some guy who ended up in jail. My wife's daughter was very volatile and I thought she would be a terrible mother, so I thought she should get an abortion. But I didn't get a vote, and she decided to have the baby, and his name is Adrian. He's 11 now, and he is a terrific kid. He also has a sister, Ember, who is a sweetheart. I would jump in front of a train for either of them. That's how much I love them.

He's terrific yet you thought he should have been butchered because he had a crap mother.

Why don't you tell him that and see what his response is?

Trump shut down the office that was preparing for just such a pandemic in a reorganization in 2018. For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

As the highly infectious coronavirus jumped from country after country in January and February, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test. The federal agency (which Trump is ultimately in charge of) shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own. But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work. Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus — ProPublica

Trump's immigration and health care policies have made immigrants afraid to seek health care when they're sick, thereby helping spread the virus. Trump's immigration policies may put people at risk of coronavirus – experts

Trump rewards underlings who tell him what he wants to hear, while he shuns those who deliver bad news. When the news is all bad, this is a problem. Trump's mismanagement helped fuel coronavirus crisis

Trump has constantly minimized the threat of the coronavirus. Trump Says ‘People Have to Remain Calm’ Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Trump’s denialist tweets are the coronavirus reaction we feared

What I want to know is: When is Trump going to give the coronavirus a disparaging nickname? That should finish it off!

Tell me what Barack Obama did during the Swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 Americans that was superior to what Donald Trump has done during the Corona flu outbreak that has killed 28 Americans as of this morning? I'd be curious to hear your spin of that, Bruce! :)

Let me entertain your ignorant post.

Obama was able to handle the swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 very excellent. There are no panic buying of supplies, stocks remained stable, no closing on venues and American was calmed. Obama showed an excellent leadership.

Under Trump of handling this virus is totally inept and hogwash. Feeding buffet of misinformation and conspiracies supported by Fox News. Stock prices are falling, Americans continue to get sick and dying. But he is out there busy pumping nonsense tweets. Blaming Obama and just about everyone. Contradicting CDC advice.

Interesting take on what's happened, Charwin! Let's REALLY examine that however! WHY is there "panic" now and there wasn't panic then even though far more people were dying from Swine flu than have died from this contagion? Did the media spread panic back THEN like they have NOW? Call me cynical but why would there be totally different coverage of one epidemic than the other? To be quite frank...I think the main stream media has gone out of their way to create panic because they need the economy to tank or Donald Trump is winning reelection in a landslide and they're quite willing to spread panic throughout the land if they can prevent that from happening.

That has nothing to do with the "leadership" of Obama or Trump but a hell of a lot to do with what the media is willing to do these days.

Trump tweets. Comparing Flu deaths vs CV deaths. That is so hilarious.
Some one forget to tell this Dude that there is a vaccine for flu.
And CV we don’t have any vaccines at this time and CV doesn’t give any immunity.

There are about 7 US pharmaceutical companies gunning for the vaccines.

Trump on coronavirus: The flu is worse

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu,” Trump tweeted. “It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Trump is spot on with that analysis, Charwin! This is a manufactured panic. Not done for concern over a medical issue but done for political purposes. Trump will deal with it as he's dealt with every other manufactured "crisis" that you on the left have sent his way.

Trump shut down the office that was preparing for just such a pandemic in a reorganization in 2018. For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

As the highly infectious coronavirus jumped from country after country in January and February, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test. The federal agency (which Trump is ultimately in charge of) shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own. But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work. Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus — ProPublica

Trump's immigration and health care policies have made immigrants afraid to seek health care when they're sick, thereby helping spread the virus. Trump's immigration policies may put people at risk of coronavirus – experts

Trump rewards underlings who tell him what he wants to hear, while he shuns those who deliver bad news. When the news is all bad, this is a problem. Trump's mismanagement helped fuel coronavirus crisis

Trump has constantly minimized the threat of the coronavirus. Trump Says ‘People Have to Remain Calm’ Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Trump’s denialist tweets are the coronavirus reaction we feared

What I want to know is: When is Trump going to give the coronavirus a disparaging nickname? That should finish it off!

Tell me what Barack Obama did during the Swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 Americans that was superior to what Donald Trump has done during the Corona flu outbreak that has killed 28 Americans as of this morning? I'd be curious to hear your spin of that, Bruce! :)

H1N1 killed 12,569 Americans. The press basically said "no big deal."

-- Flat out lie. The hate site link of the NY Times doesn't even pretend to support your lie.

-- Oh my Allah, they should have just obeyed China, because China is so trustworthy...

- Say, don't you stupid fucks demand open borders? Is that the way to contain a virus, unfettered entry by unknown people?

- in times of crisis, PANIC is what is needed. You Communists sure are smart.

What I want to know, if you communist have a valid point, why do you shamelessly lie? Why do you pimp fear and try to create panic? Actually I know, you want chaos because the ONLY thing you Stalinist scum care about is power.

Will you people please make up your fucking minds? I swear to God I am getting whiplash trying to follow you. Trump is interfering with the independence of the Justice Department, FBI, and Pentagon. Trump needs to let the experts do the work they alone understand and are capable of. Unless it is the Coronavirus. Then Trump is totally responsible because he let the experts come up with a test of their own instead of using one based upon the WHO.

For fucks sake. If Trump had stepped in and demanded the CDC use the WHO tests you would be screaming that he was doing it because of the Russians or something, and interfering with the experts.

I have to wonder if you even understand that the CDC is operating the same as it was over a year ago? Nothing has been degraded and nothing is interfering with its ability to deal with this.

Low IQ Joe has a suggestion about handling the Corona Virus.... some advice from his good pal and former Senate Majority Leader, the KKKing of Pork Robert Byrd....

Low IQ Joe quote

"Well, we don't have enough masks, so here's what you do. You take a bedsheet, fold it diagonally, sew one side, cut out two eye holes, and put it over your head....."

"Robert Byrd swore to me that kept him healthy for years...."

maxresdefault.jpg

The hysteria will wind down. Then democrats will get their shitty asses handed to them for breakfast. This will be added to the very long list if things for which they will never be forgiven.

Nancy Pelosi has a 55% unfavorable in her own district. All downballot demwits need to be severely punished.

What are the numbers again?...if this thing is as bad and highly contagious as you are claiming then I think the number of cases is astoundingly low, in fact I have never seen a deadly virus with numbers this low in my life...kudos to whoever is responsible
Think of how low they would be if the sick were counted instead of the potentially sick?

He created the agency trump closed. Whataboutobama isn't a defense of trumps incompetence.

The hysteria will wind down. Then democrats will get their shitty asses handed to them for breakfast. This will be added to the very long list if things for which they will never be forgiven.

Nancy Pelosi has a 55% unfavorable in her own district. All downballot demwits need to be severely punished.

trump is gone next year. Pelosi will remain speaker unless she decides to step down.

trump is gone next year. Pelosi will remain speaker unless she decides to step down.
Trump will easily be re-elected. At this point Pelosi is failing in her own district. It's likely she will retire to sniff the shit on her porch.

You can't really imagine that there will be a Plugs Biden president can you?

Trump will easily be re-elected. At this point Pelosi is failing in her own district. It's likely she will retire to sniff the shit on her porch.

You can't really imagine that there will be a Plugs Biden president can you?
trump going to lose. Just enjoy your last few months.

Yet, with the seasonal flu and the available vaccine, 8,000 still died and with the COVID-19 and no vaccine, only 27 have died. Even Democrats are admitting he is doing a good job. Your opinion has no validity.
But the most revealing stats will come in November when we see that far fewer Americans died compared to Europe, whose EU refused to seal their borders in response and no COVID19 is way out of control there.

Do some reason I can’t send a rebuttal to Ladyluck.

Ladyluck, Really? The pandemic is happening with in your face. Your denial is only very harmful to your health.

Trump is not doing a good job. Just look at the result of the crisis. Trump is part of the problem.

What, you expected Trump to CARE about another human being?
How much do YOU care about human beings?
Lefties dont care about anything other than winning the coming election, now, tomorrow, always and for evah!

This has nothing to do with election Jim. You may want to direct that energy to your little boy. To stop pointing fingers, stop blaming people here and there, spreading misinformation and busy tweeting.

Stop lying and listen to science instead of listening to his puppeteers Hannity and Limbaugh.

Let me entertain your ignorant post.

Obama was able to handle the swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 very excellent. There are no panic buying of supplies, stocks remained stable, no closing on venues and American was calmed. Obama showed an excellent leadership.

Under Trump of handling this virus is totally inept and hogwash. Feeding buffet of misinformation and conspiracies supported by Fox News. Stock prices are falling, Americans continue to get sick and dying. But he is out there busy pumping nonsense tweets. Blaming Obama and just about everyone. Contradicting CDC advice.

1. Interesting take on what's happened, Charwin! Let's REALLY examine that however! WHY is there "panic" now and there wasn't panic then even though far more people were dying from Swine flu than have died from this contagion? Did the media spread panic back THEN like they have NOW? Call me cynical but why would there be totally different coverage of one epidemic than the other?

2. To be quite frank...I think the main stream media has gone out of their way to create panic because they need the economy to tank or

3. Donald Trump is winning reelection in a landslide and they're quite willing to spread panic throughout the land if they can prevent that from happening.

That has nothing to do with the "leadership" of Obama or Trump but a hell of a lot to do with what the media is willing to do these days.

1. You are denying science based from what you believed supporting Trump. Denial listening to Hannity & Limbaugh. The panic is not because of the media? They are only doing their jobs. Comparing swine flu vs the Coronavirus is not the same.

First. True swine flu killed more than CV but it’s only a start so numbers will definitely skyrocketed for CV.

Second. There are no vaccine for CV. You have to rely on your own strength of immune system to deflect the virus.

2. That is not true my friend. Totally totally false. Like I already said many many times Trump administration is most amateur, inept, dishonest and corrupted administration we’ve ever seen.

Trump handling the epidemic:

Trump is very busy pointing fingers, blaming, tweeting and saying all nonsense about the virus contradicting CDC experts. Like ....... if you are sick you can still go to work. Means telling Americans no big deal don’t worry about it. If people will listened to this idiot means more people will get sick & die. You understand?

Some of his supporters here & outside doesn’t even believe the CV is not serious or it doesn’t exist because of Trump and that is very dangerous. Trump is the problem.

While stocks are collapsing, people are getting sick and dying and scared.

QUESTION? Is that how a good leader supposed or should react?

Trump is doing a very lousy job handling this crisis especially if you have an extensive record of lying and incompetent administration.

Then you have Hannity and Limbaugh spreading conspiracies that giving advice to this kid. Both busy denying the severity and seriousness of the virus. That’s where Trump been getting advice. That is a problem.

3. Trump winning re elections? A landslide? Nah! We have a very very big chance of kicking that kid out of the WH? America deserves a better president than this corrupted moron. Look at you and me?
Trump is contributing to the panic.

Banning European countries expect UK & Ireland. LOL.

Trump tweets. Comparing Flu deaths vs CV deaths. That is so hilarious.
Some one forget to tell this Dude that there is a vaccine for flu.
And CV we don’t have any vaccines at this time and CV doesn’t give any immunity.

There are about 7 US pharmaceutical companies gunning for the vaccines.

Trump on coronavirus: The flu is worse

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu,” Trump tweeted. “It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Trump is spot on with that analysis, Charwin! This is a manufactured panic. Not done for concern over a medical issue but done for political purposes. Trump will deal with it as he's dealt with every other manufactured "crisis" that you on the left have sent his way.

This is NOT a manufactured crisis that Trump and his gangsters are telling you. As long as you and Trump keeps promoting these nonsense conspiracies. Trump will GO DOWN. As simple as that. This is a problem when you’ve been listening too much of Hannity and Trump.

Look at the all the places shutting down all over the country. It’s real hard to believe people like you are saying that kind of non sense conspiracies to hurts Trump.

I’m losing my stocks BIG TIME. So why would I want money to go away?

The best thing for Trump to do right now is just STFU and stop confusing people. Just like Xi did in China.

Forum List

Back