A Few Ways Trump's Policies Made the Coronavirus Epidemic Worse

Will you people please make up your fucking minds? I swear to God I am getting whiplash trying to follow you. Trump is interfering with the independence of the Justice Department, FBI, and Pentagon. Trump needs to let the experts do the work they alone understand and are capable of. Unless it is the Coronavirus. Then Trump is totally responsible because he let the experts come up with a test of their own instead of using one based upon the WHO.

For fucks sake. If Trump had stepped in and demanded the CDC use the WHO tests you would be screaming that he was doing it because of the Russians or something, and interfering with the experts.

True Trump did that whatever.

Here’s the problem with that. While the pandemic is getting worse.
Trump is very busy pointing fingers, blaming people here and there, tweeting nonsense and saying stupid things. I’m the victim not my fault. At the same time not taking it seriously.

That is the day to day operations what we are seeing and hearing from the president handling this crisis.
That is a problem.

The best thing for this idiotic kid if he is bored is just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

True we should be all together fighting this epidemic. IMHO. And what we are seeing.

You claim to agree....

The only person that making these Coronavirus and making it worse as it is and heavily implicating politically is Trump.

...and then immediately partisanly attack Trump.

Weird...

You missed my attention dear?

Last time I heard from you was you accused Obama of murder 100% with out any of your lying evidence. I blasted you. Actually I don’t like talking nasty but for liars that is an exceptions. You are LIAR.

All my post are real and true facts and based from my experience. ALL MY POST ARE REAL. I don’t fucking lie. That is why I hate liars and racist people.

Low IQ Joe has a suggestion about handling the Corona Virus.... some advice from his good pal and former Senate Majority Leader, the KKKing of Pork Robert Byrd....

Low IQ Joe quote

"Well, we don't have enough masks, so here's what you do. You take a bedsheet, fold it diagonally, sew one side, cut out two eye holes, and put it over your head....."

"Robert Byrd swore to me that kept him healthy for years...."

maxresdefault.jpg

Here’s another LIAR. All Trump supporters.

The hysteria will wind down. Then democrats will get their shitty asses handed to them for breakfast. This will be added to the very long list if things for which they will never be forgiven.

Nancy Pelosi has a 55% unfavorable in her own district. All downballot demwits need to be severely punished.

Here’s another LIAR. Trump supporter very busy pointing fingers.

Hysteria? It just started my dear get a grip.
As far as Trump jr bastard hyperbole about democrats that you are promoting. I have a very big surprised for you. I will see you on the other side.

The hysteria will wind down. Then democrats will get their shitty asses handed to them for breakfast. This will be added to the very long list if things for which they will never be forgiven.

Nancy Pelosi has a 55% unfavorable in her own district. All downballot demwits need to be severely punished.

trump is gone next year. Pelosi will remain speaker unless she decides to step down.
Trump will easily be re-elected. At this point Pelosi is failing in her own district. It's likely she will retire to sniff the shit on her porch.

You can't really imagine that there will be a Plugs Biden president can you?

I’m not sure if you are aware how many GOPs are retiring and not running for re-election this year.

We are going to take over both capitol and house and the WH.
So enjoy the never ending lies that you and your fake messiah keeps promoting.

Does your head hurt with it packed so full of shit like that?
That's what I love about tRumplings. They aren't afraid to completely disregard facts to defend their god.

That is a problem that is hurting America. They will pay dearly for this. Life in America cannot go on like these crisis by crisis putting up an unfit and inept POTUS.

I found this article and it’s very interesting.

Nobel Economist Nails Why Right-Wingers' Coronavirus Tactics Are Scarily Familiar

Nobel Economist Nails Why Right-Wingers' Coronavirus Tactics Are Scarily Familiar

“In 2020 we’re relearning the lessons of 2008 — namely, that America’s right-wingers can’t handle the truth," warned Paul Krugman.

In 2020 we’re relearning the lessons of 2008 — namely, that America’s right-wingers can’t handle the truth,” Krugman wrote in his latest column for The New York Times, recalling that many conservative politicians and pundits initially ignored and denied the signs pointing to an economic crisis.

If you set out to design the worst possible leader for a crisis, it would be Trump. Aggressively ignorant, lashes out at anyone who tells him what he doesn't want to hear and — tragically — with a large following of Americans who believe what he says 1/
9:32 AM · Mar 9, 2020

New Topics

Forum List

Back