A few select quotes from lying left politicians and their media

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They may want you to forget, but Pepperidge Farms remembers...

media%20lies1.jpg

media%20lies2.jpg

media%20lies3.jpg

media%20lies4.jpg

media%20lies5.jpg

media%20lies6.jpg

media%20lies7.jpg

media%20lies8.jpg

media%20lies9.jpg

media%20lies9a.jpg

media%20lies9b.jpg

The worst part, as Dr. Paul pointed out, is that the agenda driven scientists paid for by the globalists, have continually told us, that we need to "flatten the curve," that this is only so that the health care facilities are not over-whelmed, so that we have enough resources to deal with the pandemic, etc.

Well? N.Y. is starting to ship equipment to other states, we have more than enough beds, G.M. is starting to roll out production, etc.

. . . and. . . ????

Are they getting the economy started back up now, after this, for a disease that has no more mortality than, say, a bad flu? :dunno:

. . which we have never gone so insane over. . .

Nope.

Face it, this was all just an excuse to, once again, destroy the economy and give elites a free lunch, while manipulating markets and seeing how much liberty they could steal. If it weren't, all States would have their economies opened up next by Monday. The emergency response is there. . .

There is no reason not to. Dr. Paul is a medical doctor, he reads the literature and understands what is going on, they are not fooling anyone.

Stupid Trump

How does a "stupid" person become a multi-billionaire, marry a beautiful model, have a highly-rated television show, and become President of the greatest country in the world?

Seems to me you'd have to be fairly intelligent to accomplish all that. Have you accomplished those things, smarty-pants?

Stupid Trump

How does a "stupid" person become a multi-billionaire, marry a beautiful model, have a highly-rated television show, and become President of the greatest country in the world?

Seems to me you'd have to be fairly intelligent to accomplish all that. Have you accomplished those things, smarty-pants?

Post was a dig at libs....try to keep up

Lacking a massive inheritance and possessing a conscience, no. Trump without his inheritance would have just been a bad used car salesman.

You, of course, would have bought a car from him.

This fine whiny moron thread here, typical of the Trumptards. "DERP! DERP! PEOPLE LEARNED COVID WAS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THOUGHT, SO IT'S A HOAX! DEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRP!".

And to think Trumptards wonder why the whole planet laughs so hard at them.

Lacking a massive inheritance and possessing a conscience, no. Trump without his inheritance would have just been a bad used car salesman.

You, of course, would have bought a car from him.

This fine whiny moron thread here, typical of the Trumptards. "DERP! DERP! PEOPLE LEARNED COVID WAS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THOUGHT, SO IT'S A HOAX! DEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRP!".

And to think Trumptards wonder why the whole planet laughs so hard at them.

The only "laughing" I hear is because of your derangement over the fact that Trump is now your President.

Get over yourself already. It's been almost 4 years.

The worst part, as Dr. Paul pointed out, is that the agenda driven scientists paid for by the globalists,

Conspiracy cult lingo like "globalist and "statist" is useful. Any time you see someone use them non-ironically, you know you're dealing with someone who snarfed lead paint chips by the bucket as a child, and that you need to step back before you get drooled on.

The worst part, as Dr. Paul pointed out, is that the agenda driven scientists paid for by the globalists,

Conspiracy cult lingo like "globalist and "statist" is useful. Any time you see someone use them non-ironically, you know you're dealing with someone who snarfed lead paint chips by the bucket as a child, and that you need to step back before you get drooled on.

That just tells me you have no idea what the words "globalist" and "statist" mean. Quit trying to hold others accountable for your own ignorance.

You are either an uneducated idiot, or are launching an Ad Hominem attack because you know what I am talking about is completely true.

If it is the former, I recommend David Rockefeller's Autobiography.

These are his OWN WORDS.

11203138_484660075014772_7727737574730903743_n-660x471.jpg.optimal.jpg

Forum List

Back