Elon Musk: 'What I find most surprising is that CNN still exists'

From your lips to Gods ears.

Yeah, this from the train wreck that is Elon Musk. Never know if he's serious or not. Almost got himself a nice SEC anal probing with one of his interviews. You'll excuse me if I take anything he has to say with a huge grain of salt.
He needs to stay on his meds.

Yeah, this from the train wreck that is Elon Musk. Never know if he's serious or not. Almost got himself a nice SEC anal probing with one of his interviews. You'll excuse me if I take anything he has to say with a huge grain of salt.
Compared to your pathetic life, you world defend CNN. What a maroon!

Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, fired back in a tweet saying his network was simply reporting what the governor’s office said.

I love this.....

So to recap........

CNN claims no ventilators from Musk showed up.

So Musk posts email from a hospital saying they worked, and will be put into use the next day.

So CNN screams back "We just reported what government said!"

So.... about that claims that Fox News never fact checks..................

Isn't that the whole point of being a reporter, is to verify claims before reporting them, instead of just barfing them on the public non-stop with no checks?

Musk is right. What is the most surprising, is that CNN still exists. They lie constantly. They have some of the worst reporters on the planet. The are hyper partisan to a level that makes Fox News look like a centrist news channel.....

Why do they exist?

Compared to your pathetic life, you world defend CNN. What a maroon!

I could care less about CNN. I just find it amusing that you cite Elon Musk, that paragon of mental stability, as he disses CNN. Meaning, you're really scraping the bottom of the faux outrage barrel.

Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, fired back in a tweet saying his network was simply reporting what the governor’s office said.

I love this.....

So to recap........

So Musk posts email from a hospital saying they worked, and will be put into use the next day.

Isn't that the whole point of being a reporter, is to verify claims before reporting them, instead of just barfing them on the public non-stop with no checks?

Musk is right. What is the most surprising, is that CNN still exists. They lie constantly. They have some of the worst reporters on the planet. The are hyper partisan to a level that makes Fox News look like a centrist news channel.....

Why do they exist?

And still, no one can confirm that the ventilators showed up. It's like, Tada!..."they're just....gone". Has anyone confirmed that Musk has been taking his meds regularly? Did the ventilators make it to the California hospitals or not?

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

And still, no one can confirm that the ventilators showed up. It's like, Tada!..."they're just....gone". Has anyone confirmed that Musk has been taking his meds regularly? Did the ventilators make it to the California hospitals or not?
What a fuckhead moron you are.

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

I’m sure he’d post the email if it was a lie. Very easy to contact the hospital...

From the article-

Mr. Musk also tweeted an email exchange that appeared to be from Mammoth Hospital in Mammoth Lakes, California, in which CEO Tom Parker thanked Tesla for the ventilators.

“These ventilators will be quickly deployed in our hospital in anticipation of the coming wave of parents who will be suffering from the most severe effects of COVID-19,” Mr. Parker wrote, according to the screenshot.

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

I’m sure he’d post the email if it was a lie. Very easy to contact the hospital...

From the article-

Mr. Musk also tweeted an email exchange that appeared to be from Mammoth Hospital in Mammoth Lakes, California, in which CEO Tom Parker thanked Tesla for the ventilators.

“These ventilators will be quickly deployed in our hospital in anticipation of the coming wave of parents who will be suffering from the most severe effects of COVID-19,” Mr. Parker wrote, according to the screenshot.

A Tweet with a screenshot? Well, pardon me for my skepticism. It's Elon Musk. I don't see any hospitals actually going on the record with any news organizations verifying it. Pretty easy to do in fact. It's a PR win for Musk. Why can't anyone verify it?

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

What a fuckhead moron you are.
Yep, and that's one of little Jackie's STRONG points......

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

From the article-

A Tweet with a screenshot? Well, pardon me for my skepticism. It's Elon Musk. I don't see any hospitals actually going on the record with any news organizations verifying it. Pretty easy to do in fact. It's a PR win for Musk. Why can't anyone verify it?
Don’t believe it? Do you realize how he could be sued for putting up a fake email with a real person? Surely you get that. Surely. And if you really are concerned maybe call the hospital and check the veracity for yourself. Otherwise you are just making noise to make noise.

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

From the article-

Don’t believe it? Do you realize how he could be sued for putting up a fake email with a real person? Surely you get that. Surely. And if you really are concerned maybe call the hospital and check the veracity for yourself. Otherwise you are just making noise to make noise.

Sorry, almost spit my scotch all over my keyboard. You don't really follow what Elon Musk says, do you? The guy will sometimes just say whatever comes into his head. Brilliant, but socially awkward and really needs to consult his lawyers before he opens his mouth. So again, you'll forgive me if I take what he "tweets" with a healthy grain of salt.
Tesla's Elon Musk reaches deal with SEC over Twitter use

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

From the article-

Sorry, almost spit my scotch all over my keyboard. You don't really follow what Elon Musk says, do you? The guy will sometimes just say whatever comes into his head. Brilliant, but socially awkward and really needs to consult his lawyers before he opens his mouth. So again, you'll forgive me if I take what he "tweets" with a healthy grain of salt.
Tesla's Elon Musk reaches deal with SEC over Twitter use
Honey, unless you can prove he didn’t you are just making noise.

Dated Mar 25-
Gov. Gavin Newsom said during a press conference yesterday the Tesla boss had made good on his pledge to provide medical equipment in the wake of the novel coronavirus outbreak.

"Elon Musk, how about this?" Newsom said. "I told you a few days ago that he was likely to have a thousand ventilators this week. They arrived in Los Angeles and [Musk] is already working with the hospital association and others to get those ventilators out in real time. It's a heroic effort."

So who is the liar here?

media-bias.jpg

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

I am confused. Elon Musk posted an email directly from the hospital itself, saying they not only had the ventilators, but they had tested the ventilators, and not only tested them, but found them to be in working condition, and would be put into use the following day.

Email.... from hospital.... say they had them, had tested them, and would use them the next day.

What more confirmation do you need, than an email directly from the hospital saying they had them and had tested them, and would use them? That seems.... to me.... like that's pretty good as evidence of confirmation. I think that would pass as evidence in court.... don't you?

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

I am confused. Elon Musk posted an email directly from the hospital itself, saying they not only had the ventilators, but they had tested the ventilators, and not only tested them, but found them to be in working condition, and would be put into use the following day.

Email.... from hospital.... say they had them, had tested them, and would use them the next day.

What more confirmation do you need, than an email directly from the hospital saying they had them and had tested them, and would use them? That seems.... to me.... like that's pretty good as evidence of confirmation. I think that would pass as evidence in court.... don't you?

Tweet from Musk...of an email from the hospital..and you wouldn't in a million years question it?

OK. I'll play. What media source has confirmed this? If Musk really donated these ventilators, the hospitals and the media should be singing it from the mountain tops. Why aren't they?

I love this.....

So to recap........

Why do they exist?

Tweet from Musk...of an email from the hospital..and you wouldn't in a million years question it?

OK. I'll play. What media source has confirmed this? If Musk really donated these ventilators, the hospitals and the media should be singing it from the mountain tops. Why aren't they?

I read the Email from the hospital itself.

Or do you think that Elon Musk spent the entire time creating a false email? For what purpose? The name of the doctor was on the Email. That doctor would be all over CNN by now, saying he never sent such an email, and Elon could end up in court even for fabricating that. You really think Elon would do that?

Or are you saying that wouldn't be considered evidence? Were the emails about wiki-leaks and Hillary not evidence of anything either? People sure seem to freak out about it.

Forum List

Back