A Few Questions About the Russian Hacking of Our Elections

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
What specific Russian governmental agency/organization did these hacks? IF the USIC has "high certainty" about Russia being at fault, then they surely must know which Russian org carried out the deed, so what org in Russia did it? Or could it have been a group of private Russian hackers that the government hired? How do we know that this was not a false flag hack?

Why would a foreign intelligence organization leak intel they stole and risk exposing their own methods and sources? So was this a Russian hacker group that was directed by a PR firm? It does not make any sense to burn your own agents and sources.

The accusers of Russia in our own power structure are the same folks who think that putting up a no-fly zone over Syria (=WW3) is a great idea; can we trust the judgement of such people?

If someone broke into your home and obtained evidence that your regular babysitter was molesting your kids, would you be mad that someone broke in or would your anger be overwhelmingly directed at the betrayal and harm done to your children that was finally exposed?

If Hillary Clinton is such a great leader and so competent, then why were the hackers unable to break into the RNC emails as easily as they did the DNC?

Last edited:
Independent:

Senior officials in the Russian government celebrated Donald Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton as a geopolitical win for Moscow, according to US officials who said that American intelligence agencies intercepted communications in the aftermath of the election in which Russian officials congratulated themselves on the outcome.

The ebullient reaction among high-ranking Russian contributed to the US intelligence community’s assessment that Moscow’s efforts were aimed at least in part at helping Trump win the White House.

US intercepts captured senior Russian officials celebrating Donald's Trump election win

:lmao:

Independent:

Senior officials in the Russian government celebrated Donald Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton as a geopolitical win for Moscow, according to US officials who said that American intelligence agencies intercepted communications in the aftermath of the election in which Russian officials congratulated themselves on the outcome.

The ebullient reaction among high-ranking Russian contributed to the US intelligence community’s assessment that Moscow’s efforts were aimed at least in part at helping Trump win the White House.

US intercepts captured senior Russian officials celebrating Donald's Trump election win

As I understand it, the phrase 'High Certainty" in the intell community is generally used for intell that is not demonstrable fact, but is from high quality sources andmultiple such sources.

Surely they have more to back up their claims than a few intercepted gloating communications.

It is no secret that Putin disliked Clinton for her and her allies recurring exposures of many embarrassing activities he has been engaged in. Of course they would be gloating and laughing their asses off.

If I high-five the guy I am watching a football game with at a bar, that does not mean I am responsible for the touchdown that was just scored, right?

Last edited:
Independent:

Yeah, and over half of America was happy Hillary lost, so what? I don't blame them for being happy, we all should be. The world should be.

Yeah, and over half of America was happy Hillary lost, so what? I don't blame them for being happy, we all should be. The world should be.
Oh, wait, wait for a moment right now.

Are you saying the ENTIRE WORLD HACKED THE ELECTIONS?

OMG!

/sarc

upload_2017-1-7_22-42-39.png

Independent:

I celebrated to. So I guess that makes me a hacker.

If you wanna know, here ya go. It's the complete intelligence report on Russia and their alleged actions towards our election. By the way, hacking is only part of it.

Pay close attention to the little boxes at the top and bottom of the pages. They will tell you that the conclusions of the unclassified report are the same as what the classified report says, it's just the classified report has more in depth information as to how they came up with their findings.

And yeah..................I know the link is on MSNBC, but the link only goes to the actual report.

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/ica_2017_01.pdf

If you wanna know, here ya go. It's the complete intelligence report on Russia and their alleged actions towards our election. By the way, hacking is only part of it.

Pay close attention to the little boxes at the top and bottom of the pages. They will tell you that the conclusions of the unclassified report are the same as what the classified report says, it's just the classified report has more in depth information as to how they came up with their findings.

And yeah..................I know the link is on MSNBC, but the link only goes to the actual report.

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/ica_2017_01.pdf
So do you care to answer any of the questions I have asked?

You gots all dat info going on and all, lol.

After the most embarrassing loss in political history this is the only thing they have to hold onto.
Oh, yeah, I mean Hillary had this so deep in the bag that many Democrats were saying that we didnt even need to hold the actual voting election!

Remember that? On election day evening, Hillary was a 98% chance of winning according to many pundits.

I almost felt sorry for her.

Then I sobered up and laughed my ass off.

I celebrated to. So I guess that makes me a hacker.
YOU BASTAGES!

lol, this whole thing is so fucking stupid, it just boggles the mind when there are so many serious issues going on.

That's the trick. Since Obama's administration couldn't handle ANY serious issues, they decided to get loud about alleged Russian hacks and to distract the public opinion from their own numerous faults.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’

I don't see a lot of difference in Russian hacking and cable news handling of the election.

Good point, not much difference between the Russians and the Chicoms after all.

Trump Spokesman: Enough About Russia! Let's Talk About "Punishing" Hillary Instead

Donald Trump's incoming White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged questions about Russia's influence on the election this weekend by claiming that Hillary Clinton is the person who should really be punished.

"Why aren’t we talking about the influence, other influences on the election? Why aren’t we talking about Hillary Clinton getting debate questions ahead of time? That’s a pretty valid attempt to influence an election. Somebody giving her the debate questions and the answers of an election. No, no, no. It’s not hey. We haven’t, no one’s asking those questions. And the fact is is that everyone wants to talk, make Donald Trump admit to certain things. When are we going to start talking about the other side of this. Which is what did Hillary Clinton do to influence the election? Is she being punished in any way?"

http://thedailybanter.com/2017/01/sean-spicer-hillary-influenced-election/

That's the trick. Since Obama's administration couldn't handle ANY serious issues, they decided to get loud about alleged Russian hacks and to distract the public opinion from their own numerous faults.
But where would they go for their Safe Zones?

"Why aren’t we talking about the influence, other influences on the election? Why aren’t we talking about Hillary Clinton getting debate questions ahead of time? That’s a pretty valid attempt to influence an election. Somebody giving her the debate questions and the answers of an election. No, no, no. It’s not hey. We haven’t, no one’s asking those questions. And the fact is is that everyone wants to talk, make Donald Trump admit to certain things. When are we going to start talking about the other side of this. Which is what did Hillary Clinton do to influence the election? Is she being punished in any way?"

The number one reason Trump is taking the Oath of Office in a few weeks is not supposed Russian hacks, it is the arrogance and ill-tempered personality of Hillary Roadham Clinton.

The number one reason Trump is taking the Oath of Office in a few weeks is not supposed Russian hacks, it is the arrogance and ill-tempered personality of Hillary Roadham Clinton.

And also looks like Americans are sick and tired of Dems' constant lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back