A Fair Assumption.Stock Market Wont Budge Until We Know Who Wins In November.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno::iagree::confused-84: This is something we can pretty much agree on. The country is all waiting on who will likely be our next President. And remember when the DOW began improving when they assumed Romney was going to win? We just have to wait till July when we should have a pretty good idea of who wins. Obviously if all looks well for Cruz or Trump, all polls see a landslide, you know what to expect on the DOW. But can you imagine what will happen in the stock market if it looks like the Democrat will win?
:boohoo::dev3::crybaby:

obviously, you are not an investor ....

all polls see a landslide -

for which side - and quite the day dreamer as well.

obviously, you are not an investor ....

all polls see a landslide -

for which side - and quite the day dreamer as well.

So you think arming ISIS and importing terrorists will make the DOW jump???

Democrat math...

Poverty solved

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

what I am going to do is dress up one of my hamsters in a pants suit, and the other hamster as a Cuban Sandwitch, then let them race the full 60 feet.

When it became obvious to me that Obama was going to win, back in 2008, I loaded up on health insurance company mutual funds, and made out like a bandit. I also bought Ford, and even GM.

Now, Hillary is going to beat Cruz, and the market is right, so I am going to load up on petroleum and companies that do well when people cancel their cable, in mutual funds, over the next 6 weeks, and expect to do just as well again.

Having been a republican most of my life, before they lost their collective minds, I learned to exploit all financial scenarios.

When it became obvious to me that Obama was going to win, back in 2008, I loaded up on health insurance company mutual funds, and made out like a bandit. I also bought Ford, and even GM.

Now, Hillary is going to beat Cruz, and the market is right, so I am going to load up on petroleum and companies that do well when people cancel their cable, in mutual funds, over the next 6 weeks, and expect to do just as well again.

Having been a republican most of my life, before they lost their collective minds, I learned to exploit all financial scenarios.

People always talking about what they bought and how good they made out...after the fact. LOL

I wonder who will be fleeing for the borders if Hillary wins

Hillary is not going to win, her numbers are in the shitter, she has two investigations going on and personally I think her health is shot
well,,,i was just worried for all of the cockroaches,,u see, if Hillary wins, they will all race to mexico for their lives !!!

Forum List

Back