A dozen US cities set annual murder records with three weeks left in 2021

Market crashes and skyrocketing crime.
Are you so stupid that you aren't aware that statistics are defined and re-defined all the time by their designated populations?
I presume you know what a "population" is.

The fruits of Leftardism:

Defund the police!

Release violent felons from prison because of the ChiCom Flu!

Reduce penalties for crime!

Persecute anyone attempting to defend themselves!

You forgot the insanity of setting bail according to ability to pay.
Sort of removes the whole reason bails are set.

Thats right, only rich should be able to forgo jail until conviction.
Hello?
It's called disincentive.
Bail exist as a tool to hopefully keep people from skipping court.
How much the bail is, is according to the record of accused, the severity of the crime committed, and their flight risk.
We have had violent offenders get out and murder someone while out. Rapes, robbery etc. - have all happen since this asinine bail policy was put in place. Just a wee bit more important than virtue signaling

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F970b2e80-c6c9-11ea-af37-b51a0627fdfd-standard.png

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F63c8da70-c775-11ea-8955-bf23bf8cc4da-standard.png

Hmmm, can you idiots think of ANYTHING that happened in early 2020?
Yes. California Democrats released 74,000 violent criminals from prison early just to create a spike in crime.

Hello?
How much the bail is, is according to the record of accused, the severity of the crime committed, and their flight risk.
We have had violent offenders get out and murder someone while out. Rapes, robbery etc. - have all happen since this asinine bail policy was put in place.
We have had violent offenders get out and murder someone while out. Rapes, robbery etc. - have all happen since this asinine bail policy was put in place.

Ant will now spend 20 minutes looking for proof that you are 100% incorrect!

Ant will now spend 20 minutes looking for proof that you are 100% incorrect!
Oh I don't know... ever hear of the guy who mowed people down in the parade?
How's that for an example?

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F970b2e80-c6c9-11ea-af37-b51a0627fdfd-standard.png

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F63c8da70-c775-11ea-8955-bf23bf8cc4da-standard.png

Hmmm, can you idiots think of ANYTHING that happened in early 2020?
And your chart is full of shit per the Trump loving The NY Times.
500 murders in NYC in 2020.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/us/fbi-murders-2020-cities.html#:~:text=New%20York%20City%20recorded%20about%20500%20homicides%20in,1992%2C%20one%20of%20the%20city’s%20most%20violent%20years.

You haven't addressed post 90 or Deblasio's crime spree encouraged by Mrs. DeBlasio.
The "facts" you have posted contain zero underlying definitions so please try and find them.
Yes I did, by clearly laid out murder and violent crime statistics that show you to be full of shit.

I know you don't want to accept them, because you think you can baselessly wave off NYPD statistics or any other statistics as somehow bs, but you just look like a crazy fool.

And your chart is full of shit per the Trump loving The NY Times.
500 murders in NYC in 2020.
Dumbass, the graph clearly states that 2020 data is only up to July 12th, while my other graph shows steep increase in murders since the 2020 spring.

The whole conversation is about murder rate exploding in early 2020 across United States, closely tracking Covid-19 pandemic.

Last edited:
Yes I did, by clearly laid out murder and violent crime statistics that show you to be full of shit.

I know you don't want to accept them, because you think you can baselessly claim NYPD statistics to be bs, but you just look like a crazy fool.
You haven't displayed the Population because it isn't available or you know it will show you to be a lying LibBot.
Since the Criminal Reform Act, arrests are not allowed so we don't know the actual underlying number of crimes in any given category.
For all we know, when someone doesn't show up in court, their crime is not counted.
That would make Blue NYS look good.

Hello?
We have had violent offenders get out and murder someone while out. Rapes, robbery etc. - have all happen since this asinine bail policy was put in place. Just a wee bit more important than virtue signaling

Do you seriously propose that $1000 means the same to a rich person as it does to someone poor?

Of course it doesn't. $1000 means a whole lot more to someone struggling from paycheck to paycheck, so therefore having some sort of means based bail scaling system makes a whole lot of sense.

when someone doesn't show up in court, their crime is not counted.
Has anyone told you that you'd make a great lawyer?

You should give that brilliant theory a shot next time you get in trouble with the law.

Just don't show up and you will not be convicted, easy peasy.

Forum List

Back