A Disturbing Eighteen Seconds

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
It'd be interesting to hear the entire lesson but the 18 second video is disturbing.

Calling pedophiles Minor Attracted Persons (MAP's) for sake of political correctness? No

It'd be interesting to hear the entire lesson but the 18 second video is disturbing.

Calling pedophiles Minor Attracted Persons (MAP's) for sake of political correctness? No

If i catch a teach of this type, it will be destroyed before it gets a trial by jury.

"Don't judge someone just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old"?

If I could do so without reprocussions and with consent of the law I would kill that teacher without hesitation and without regret. I would kill it like I would an animal that needs to be put down. Today, right now.

"Don't judge someone just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old"?

If I could do so without reprocussions and with consent of the law I would kill that teacher without hesitation and without regret. I would kill it like I would an animal that needs to be put down. Today, right now.

That's why I said it's disturbing

a pervert by any other name....

It is getting around legit news agencies... it definitely appears to be real.
The worst line "Stop it... you don't judge people just because they want to have sex with 5 year olds"

Worse thing, is some of the students are defending her by saying she wasn't actually saying sex with a 5 year old should be accepted, "only" she was saying you shouldn't judge people who want to.

Which of course, is mind blowingly wrong. She must be fired immediately. But with the teachers union no doubt backing her - she will probably just be moved to another school.

It is getting around legit news agencies... it definitely appears to be real.
The worst line "Stop it... you don't judge people just because they want to have sex with 5 year olds"

Worse thing, is some of the students are defending her by saying she wasn't actually saying sex with a 5 year old should be accepted, "only" she was saying you shouldn't judge people who want to.

Which of course, is mind blowingly wrong. She must be fired immediately. But with the teachers union no doubt backing her - she will probably just be moved to another school.

Somebody tells me they want to have sex with a five year old their employment will be the least of their worries

Moynihan is one of the few Democrats who I have respected.

In 1993, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D., N.Y.) coined the phrase “defining deviancy down.”* Moynihan’s thesis was that, as a society, America has been “re-defining deviancy” so as to exempt conduct previously stigmatized, and quietly raising the “normal” level for behavior that was abnormal by earlier standards.

Defining Deviancy Down — What Would The Founders Think?

www.whatwouldthefoundersthink.com/defining-deviancy-down

Forum List

Back