Teacher Recorded Telling Students to Accept Pedophiles

Kids often name-call and teachers discourage it. Even teachers who understand that name-calling is normal for immature children *ahem* have to discourage it. They don't want parents asking, why do you let them call my little princess "Gordita?"

Kids have for a long time called people "retarded," when they mean "I disagree with you," or whatever. Over-grown children still do that on message boards. Meanwhile, in education, it was the scientific term: Mental Retardation. We would usually say "MR," because "retarded" was used as an insult. During the Obama administration, he ordered that educators use "Intellectually disabled," or "intellectual disability." I agreed with him and gave credit where due. Stopped clock, etc.

But, it won't be too long before kids pick up on "intellectually disabled" and use that as an insult. Imbecile used to be the scientific word at one time. It can't be stopped.

Anyway, point is that kids are using "pedophile" as an insult to hurl at an adult, or a peer if they are old enough that there are kids too young for them. It's just the meanest thing that they can say, since they'd get in too much trouble if they said Kiddy-diddling motherfucker.

That teacher thinks we need a non-insulting term. I disagree. The answer is to not call a teacher a pedophile because they sent you to the office and you got detention. But absolutely call a teacher a pedophile if they promote sex at any age below thirteen. Call them that over and over until they are shamed into staying away from kids, or their school district is shamed into firing them. If either have no shame, simply eliminate them. BAMN!

(by any means necessary)

Yes, liberals are serious about destigmatizing pedophiles by forcing us to call them “MAPs.

PedoMAP.jpg

Kids often name-call and teachers discourage it. Even teachers who understand that name-calling is normal for immature children *ahem* have to discourage it. They don't want parents asking, why do you let them call my little princess "Gordita?"

Kids have for a long time called people "retarded," when they mean "I disagree with you," or whatever. Over-grown children still do that on message boards. Meanwhile, in education, it was the scientific term: Mental Retardation. We would usually say "MR," because "retarded" was used as an insult. During the Obama administration, he ordered that educators use "Intellectually disabled," or "intellectual disability." I agreed with him and gave credit where due. Stopped clock, etc.

But, it won't be too long before kids pick up on "intellectually disabled" and use that as an insult. Imbecile used to be the scientific word at one time. It can't be stopped.

Anyway, point is that kids are using "pedophile" as an insult to hurl at an adult, or a peer if they are old enough that there are kids too young for them. It's just the meanest thing that they can say, since they'd get in too much trouble if they said Kiddy-diddling motherfucker.

That teacher thinks we need a non-insulting term. I disagree. The answer is to not call a teacher a pedophile because they sent you to the office and you got detention. But absolutely call a teacher a pedophile if they promote sex at any age below thirteen. Call them that over and over until they are shamed into staying away from kids, or their school district is shamed into firing them. If either have no shame, simply eliminate them. BAMN!

(by any means necessary)
The teacher may just be a normal lib who is too stupid to see the danger of pedophiles

She sounds unqualified to teach

Forum List

Back