A dire warning from the bench.

I'm beginning to wonder if we're careening towards a "dog catches car" moment.

They're making progress towards their goal of breaking down our foundations, without giving much (if any) thought to what that would actually look like.

The Founders didn't envision this, and I think the Bannon types know that.
so you are blatantly admitting you're a demofk!!! hahahahahahahahahaaha

Judges in Trump-related cases face unprecedented wave of threats
https://www.reuters.com/investigate...rump set the stage,2022, said in an interview.

Judges and prosecutors are facing repeated threats of violence as they handle cases related to Trump, interviews and documents reveal. The wave of intimidation follows the ex-president’s attacks on judges as corrupt and biased – and some worry it threatens America’s long tradition of judicial independence.
91 indictments against trump and judges are threatened? hahahaahahahahahaahaha

Try to focus on my questions.

"Do you recall a time in US history when there were so many threats made against members of the judicial/election systems?"

"Do you think it's a coincidence this is happening during the era of Trumpery?"
The Unabomber, whose real name is Ted Kaczynski?

Now these morons are even reading Russian minds.

My wife is Russian and follows Russian news. There was no secret in Russia that they had interfered with the 2016 election - they were very proud of it. There was a general consensus that they could not believe how stupid so many Americans are.

My wife is Russian and follows Russian news. There was no secret in Russia that they had interfered with the 2016 election - they were very proud of it. There was a general consensus that they could not believe how stupid so many Americans are.
It's disturbing that so many Americans get their news from Meta, Tik Tok, and other sources sending them content they want to consume instead of content they should be consuming.

Yes. They were threatened because of the indictments. Are you confused about the connection?
they were threatened because they went after trump with 91 indictments? hahahahahhahahahhah. What are they especially threatened by?

It's disturbing that so many Americans get their news from Meta, Tik Tok, and other sources sending them content they want to consume instead of content they should be consuming.
it's a shame and sad you get yours from the DNC!

again, interfere is a big word, how is it they interfered exactly?

lol more bedwetting rubbish from the Party of racist hate crimes, looters, arsonists, pedophile rights advocates,, and kiddie mutilators. Mere mass Infanticides is just never enough for these freaks.
No. This was from a non partisan public official.

The freaks wear red and worship orange. No color coordination what so ever.

Rotflmao 😆 🤣 😂 😹

PHOENIX (AP) — The room sits behind a chain-link fence, then black iron gates. Guards block the entrance, which requires a security badge to access. The glass surrounding it is shatterproof.

What merits all these layers of protection is somewhat surprising: tabulating machines that count the votes during elections in Arizona’s Maricopa County. The security measures are a necessary expense, said the county recorder, Stephen Richer, as Arizona and its largest county have become hotbeds of election misinformation and conspiracy theories that have led to near continuous threats and harassment against election workers.

“What would be even more of a shame is if we couldn’t look the workers in the eye and say, ‘We’re doing everything possible to make sure that you’re safe,’” he said.

This is a direct result of the Big Lie. It would not be happening if Trump wasn't a dangerous, lying, sack of shit.

Was it the memes that beat Hillary?

lol more bedwetting rubbish from the Party of racist hate crimes, looters, arsonists, pedophile rights advocates,, and kiddie mutilators. Mere mass Infanticides is just never enough for these freaks.
you forgot baby killers

PHOENIX (AP) — The room sits behind a chain-link fence, then black iron gates. Guards block the entrance, which requires a security badge to access. The glass surrounding it is shatterproof.

What merits all these layers of protection is somewhat surprising: tabulating machines that count the votes during elections in Arizona’s Maricopa County. The security measures are a necessary expense, said the county recorder, Stephen Richer, as Arizona and its largest county have become hotbeds of election misinformation and conspiracy theories that have led to near continuous threats and harassment against election workers.

“What would be even more of a shame is if we couldn’t look the workers in the eye and say, ‘We’re doing everything possible to make sure that you’re safe,’” he said.

This is a direct result of the Big Lie. It would not be happening if Trump wasn't a dangerous, lying, sack of shit.
well perhaps the fact they cheated in the Kari Lake governor's race may be in play, you know, where they provided the wrong size ballots so they wouldn't count conservative votes? You recall that? They cheat, they are cheaters, they were protected by demofk money in court. Can't give into the accuser is the rule of demofk law. You know, the people who are actually above the law.

Generating a whole lot of lies on American social media.
did the vaccine stop spread of wuhan? Don't talk to me about lies in anything until you can admit the lies about wuhan!!! cuckster.

BTW, the New York Times admits now that the story on wuhan was all without science!!!!!!

hahahaahahahahahaaha

Try to focus on my questions.

"Do you recall a time in US history when there were so many threats made against members of the judicial/election systems?"

"Do you think it's a coincidence this is happening during the era of Trumpery?"
When you steal an election and all the "justice system" has to say about it is "no standing", how can you NOT expect some push back?
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back