A dangerous teacher

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

An unvaccinated, unmasked teacher has no business around students. A mask and the vaccine would have mitigated her stupidity in being unable to recognize the symptoms of Covid. So far the students have escaped serious illness. Lucky, and no thanks to the teacher involved.

An unvaccinated, unmasked teacher has no business around students. A mask and the vaccine would have mitigated her stupidity in being unable to recognize the symptoms of Covid. So far the students have escaped serious illness. Lucky, and no thanks to the teacher involved.
Of course now that Al Qaida and ISIS-k are back all they have to do is cross the southern border with all those fully automatic weapons given my Joe Biteme, and can shoot up any schools without any consequences. Thanks Joe.

How do they KNOW FOR A FACT that it was the teacher?

Could have been a student(s).
I would say there's a higher risk of kids bringing it to school from home, or from riding public transportation to school.

Of course they are going to blame the ADULT, and not the kids. More media manipulation of a story that does NOT have any COLD, HARD, FACTS.

It would not have mattered if the teacher would have been vaccinated.

Vaccinated people can still spread the virus.

And, mask do not prevent people from catching/spreading the virus.

The story is another bullshit Marxist Propaganda piece from CNN and the CDC.

Any real questions about why Americans do not trust the CDC?

Last edited:

I would say there's a higher risk of kids bringing it to school from home, or from riding public transportation to school.

Of course they are going to blame the ADULT, and not the kids. More media manipulation of a story that does NOT have any COLD, HARD, FACTS.

Given it's fact vaxed people contract and spread it?

What utter BS

It is silly to require mask in schools.

My wife is a retired teacher and doesn't teach now but we have several teacher friends still in the classroom.

The kids don't keep their masks on. They all take them off several times a day. They are all in close contact with other kids.

Most of them wear ineffective one layer cloth masks.

These stupid masks are nothing more than a placebo to keep the stupid Karens placated.

My wife is a retired teacher and doesn't teach now but we have several teacher friends still in the classroom.

The kids don't keep their masks on. They all take them off several times a day. They are all in close contact with other kids.

These stupid masks are nothing more than a placebo to keep the stupid Karens placated.

Our next to youngest can't wear a mask, she's miserable with one on. You're right though the kids don't keep them on

They don't.

The story is another bullshit Marxist Propaganda piece from CNN and the CDC.

Agreed .....

Mask will not stop the children from getting sick.

Agreed .....

Mask will not stop the children from getting sick.

My youngest grandchild was in the Second Grade last year. Thank goodness that DeSantis kept the schools opened while many of these Democrat idiot Governors closed the schools to plactate the filthy Teacher's Unions..

They had a mask requirement but the kids really didn't pay much attention to it. Many of them kept the mask below their nose rendering them worthless. They all took their masks off several times during the day. Most of them wore single layer cloth masks that the CDC said were very ineffective.

Very few of the kids in the school got Covid and the few that did were most likely exposed outside of class.

My son and DIL both had the Covid and had mild symptoms. The granddaughter living at home with them never showed any signs whatsoever of being infected.

Kids are very resilient to the virus. The masks mandate in schools is ridiculous.

It should always be optional.

My youngest grandchild was in the Second Grade last year. Thank goodness that DeSantis kept the schools opened while many of these Democrat idiot Governors closed the schools to plactate the filthy Teacher's Unions..

They had a mask requirement but the kids really didn't pay much attention to it. Many of them kept the mask below their nose rendering them worthless. They all took their masks off several times during the day. Most of them wore single layer cloth masks that the CDC said were very ineffective.

Very few of the kids in the school got Covid and the few that did were most likely exposed outside of class.

My son and DIL both had the Covid and had mild symptoms. The granddaughter living at home with them never showed any signs whatsoever of being infected.

Kids are very resilient to the virus. The masks mandate in schools is ridiculous.

It should always be optional.
Once again we agree.

However, I think this new variant is worse.

This time it is affecting children.

I would not want my children in the public school setting today.

A variant that is more contagious and affecting children makes public schools a breeding ground for disaster.

Once again we agree.

However, I think this new variant is worse.

This time it is affecting children.

A variant that is more contagious and affecting children makes public schools a breeding ground for disaster.

I have been trying to get my son to send the Granddaughter to a private school. He says she wants to be with her friends and the school is rated one of the three best in the state. I even offered to pay her tuition in a private school but he won't budge. We sent him and his brother to a private school and he knows it is better and I have no idea why he is being stubborn about it.

Just public schools?
How about private schools?

Is there a difference in the way these children breathe?

I have been trying to get my son to send the Granddaughter to a private school. He says she wants to be with her friends and the school is rated one of the three best in the state. I even offered to pay her tuition in a private school but he won't budge. We sent him and his brother to a private school and he knows it is better and I have no idea why he is being stubborn about it.
All that may change by the end of the year.

Forum List

Back