Anti-mask and Anti-vax State Senator André Jacque Placed on Ventilator for Covid19

Looks like another one might bite the dust. I wonder how many he has killed or put in the hospital with his fight against vaccines and masks.

Yeah yeah. And there are a dozen other threads on here linking to stories of vaccinated people that died of covid. So fucking what?

What's the point of "oh oh oh look you're so wrong for not believing what I believe lol hahahaha" when someone else will do the exact opposite of what you're doing. You try to prove them wrong, they prove you're wrong. What is to be gained from stupid posts like this?

Yeah vaccinated and unvaccinated have died from covid. So what?

Eventually we will reach the point where there aren't any anti mask anti bad people left.
Actually, we will find millions, upon millions who died from a vaccine they took because of fear…

There are several proven treatments for COVID-19, yet they convinced millions to take a unproven vaccine, there’s always more alternatives…

Looks like another one might bite the dust. I wonder how many he has killed or put in the hospital with his fight against vaccines and masks.

I sure hope he won't die.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave April 2020. I know what he and his family are going through.

I don't know about you but not being able to breathe scares me.

People with the serious cases can't breathe.

It's a very horrible death.

On top of that, they can't have their family and friends with them when they die.

They leave behind people who love and depend on them.

Yes his behavior caused a lot of people to suffer the same fate but personally, I will not become like the people causing all this suffering.

I will not be callous to any of this no matter who is involved.

If you do become callous to this, be careful, you're losing your humanity and soul.

I sure hope he won't die.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave April 2020. I know what he and his family are going through.

I don't know about you but not being able to breathe scares me.

People with the serious cases can't breathe.

It's a very horrible death.

On top of that, they can't have their family and friends with them when they die.

They leave behind people who love and depend on them.

Yes his behavior caused a lot of people to suffer the same fate but personally, I will not become like the people causing all this suffering.

I will not be callous to any of this no matter who is involved.

If you do become callous to this, be careful, you're losing your humanity and soul.
There are many stories of fully vaccinated people dying from this virus.

Did their "behavior caused a lot of people to suffer the same fate"

No need. They're offing themselves with pretty fair regularity.

Not really. For all of your hyperventilating they aren't dying at a fast rate. So sad for you.

Forum List

Back