A couple of tough questions for anti gunners....will they answer them....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
First, I asked this in one of the threads about France...but here it is in it's own thread....

Anti gunners.....if you could go back in time and give those 12 people pistols before they were killed.....would you?

Next.....

You are one of those 12 people.....I, or one of my gun buddies here on the post suddenly, magically appears in the room with a bag, and we tell you there are 3 armed men about to come in and kill you and the others.....I have guns in this bag....take them..........would you?

Next....

You are at a mall with your 19 year old daughter....I or one of my gun buddies here on the board suddenly appears next to you...we tell you that your daughter's deranged ex boyfriend is going to kill her in this store today.....you believe us....for the sake of the question.....we tell you, here is a pistol....use it to save her life.....

But....we also tell you....

1) this store is a gun free zone....that you support....

2) this gun has not been "registered", but I own it.....

3) we do not have time to go to a federal firearm licensee, to get a background check on you before I give you the gun

4) you do not have a concealed or open carry permit.....

5) this pistol only has a 15 round magazine....

Do you take the pistol and save your daughters life?

Well, since none of you regular anti gunners answered my past questions along this line...I don't expect any answers on these.......

Yes....again....the anti gunners are silent...................

Forum List

Back