A Coronavirus Revolution?

Can you understand the difference between tax policy and contagion? This isn't about your partisan, narrow view of freedom and responsibility Cletus! This is about a covenant of responsibility for the health and safety of your fellow Americans.
What about financial health? You libs never think about that.
100,000 deaths cannot be undone. Economic failure has been reversed time after time.

How many more deaths would you accept so you can go to a beer joint?

This virus is a wimp. Has a mortality rate of about .004. Could be even lower since millions more are infected with no symptoms and completely healthy which would lover the mortality rate even more. I went to the vineyards this weekend and will go again.
100,000 dead in less than 3 months. And you call it a wimp because it hasn't happened to you yet. You are an ignorant fool.

I don't cower in fear. Its nothing compared to the lethal pandemics. 80 percent of the people that have died are over 65 and 90 percent of those that have died have had diabetes or heart disease.
So infecting them is no problem for you. Are older people expendable? You can't muster enough empathy to qualify as an adult.

It kills old people who already have one foot in the grave. No reason to hide under your bed. No reason to shut down the economy.
It kills ALL ages.
Are you suggesting older people are expendable? Not very compassionate, let alone human. Can't you muster enough empathy to pass as an adult?
What about the bar workers who have been laid off? What about the amusement park workers who have been laid off?

Can you understand the difference between tax policy and contagion? This isn't about your partisan, narrow view of freedom and responsibility Cletus! This is about a covenant of responsibility for the health and safety of your fellow Americans.
100,000 deaths cannot be undone. Economic failure has been reversed time after time.

This virus is a wimp. Has a mortality rate of about .004. Could be even lower since millions more are infected with no symptoms and completely healthy which would lover the mortality rate even more. I went to the vineyards this weekend and will go again.
100,000 dead in less than 3 months. And you call it a wimp because it hasn't happened to you yet. You are an ignorant fool.

I don't cower in fear. Its nothing compared to the lethal pandemics. 80 percent of the people that have died are over 65 and 90 percent of those that have died have had diabetes or heart disease.
So infecting them is no problem for you. Are older people expendable? You can't muster enough empathy to qualify as an adult.

Im not infected but when Im out, I always give people their space. I've been doing that for years.

It kills old people who already have one foot in the grave. No reason to hide under your bed. No reason to shut down the economy.
It kills ALL ages.
Are you suggesting older people are expendable? Not very compassionate, let alone human. Can't you muster enough empathy to pass as an adult?
What about the bar workers who have been laid off? What about the amusement park workers who have been laid off?
What about them in 1920 during prohibition? What about the puke dust spreader after Labor Day?

And what about 100,000 dead Americans? Are you going to say they are expendable so you can have a beer and ride a coaster?

You think the way little kids think!

Im not infected but when Im out, I always give people their space. I've been doing that for years.
Well, we're in a pandemic now, Skeeziks! Do the responsible thing!

No one should beg you to do this! Behave as an adult!

It's amazing how many people are still so unbelievably ignorant as to believe the lies that any of this was ever about protecting our health, that it was ever about anything other than an excuse for the criminals who infest government to seize power far beyond that to which they ever had any legitimate claim.

It's amazing how many people are still so unbelievably ignorant as to believe the lies that any of this was ever about protecting our health, that it was ever about anything other than an excuse for the criminals who infest government to seize power far beyond that to which they ever had any legitimate claim.
Your cynicism has you thinking everything is conspiratorial. You are the pitiful victim. You must be avenged.

When all you really are is butt stupid.

The only coronavirus revolution is on November 3rd, when Trump gets the boot!

Exactly.
california-lockdown-protester-590x354.png

Forum List

Back