What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

Trans is only a belief to that one person. Calling it a worldview, is jumping the shark.
Atheism has no Church.

You're last statement is correct.
Atheism is the religion of "There is no God and you're a stupid poopyhead if you don't believe just like I do."

They're worse than Jehovah's witnesses with proselytizing and being a general nuisum.

instead you say thanks to a made up being, and somehow think that is better.

might as well say thanks to Santa on Christmas morning.
People didn't make up God. God made up people. Of which you seem to be an ungrateful twat of one.

Atheism is the religion of "There is no God and you're a stupid poopyhead if you don't believe just like I do."

They're worse than Jehovah's witnesses with proselytizing and being a general nuisum.
Nuisum possesses an analytical mind with an enormous appetite for the answers to life's hidden questions. They are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth,

I'm a devout Christian. I've never been confronted by a proselytizing Atheist. Never.

Nuisum possesses an analytical mind with an enormous appetite for the answers to life's hidden questions. They are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth,

I'm a devout Christian. I've never been confronted by a proselytizing Atheist. Never.
That was "nuisum" in "The Little Rascals" sense. :rolleyes-41:

You've never been confronted by any atheists online, ever? :uhh:

Last edited:
can you offer proof of this?
"
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

"
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

That is very nice.

Now prove it is true.

I will be happy to wait.

Do you never google anything before posting things you know nothing about.

Thanksgiving in Canada is the 2nd Monday in October. We celebrate Thanksgiving exactly the same way you do. We even draw Pilgrims first Thanksgiving at school.

I made the cranberries. My daughter bought the turkey, and I cooked it. She also brought the pumpkin pie. My grandkids made construction paper turkeys and Pilgrim hats.
Pilgrims didn't go to Canada; Loyalists, French Pioneers, and Tories did.

That was "nuisum" in "The Little Rascals" sense. :rolleyes-41:

You've never been confronted by any atheists online, ever? :uhh:
The Little Rascals were a bit before my time. I was a Spanky and Our Gang kid.

No atheists have confronted me online either. I think that I would have to start the confrontation, which I would never do. Jesus doesn't like that.

I stopped believing in any God a long time ago. Atheism is the complete lack of religion.

And I have never confronted any religious person telling them that they should believe just like I do.

Forum List

Back