A coordinated, joint attack on the United States.

It could happen along with attacks by Iran and north korea

But America has allies too as a deterrent

The first, absolutely. Both have a seething hatred of the United States.

The second, well, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Imagine for a second that Ukraine was in NATO, and member nations were pledged to their defense. Who would go? England? France? Germany? And how would those nations military perform in Ukraine? I don't see any of the three wanting to their sons and daughters to go into that meatgrinder.

China's navy would vanish from earth in one weeks time, their navy is not remotely capable of interdicting the United States anywhere, let alone conducting a blockade of any waterway

I have long compared them to an up-gunned Coast Guard. But even that is a bit unfair, as I think the US Coast Guard has more blue water experience than the entire PLAN.

At this time China is not capable of projecting naval power globally but with every passing year a blue-water navy becomes more of a reality.

No, not really.

It takes a hell of a lot more than ships to make a "navy". And China has done absolutely nothing to make the move from one to another.

For example, they almost never do fleet operations. Most of their ships work entirely on their own, only coming together for a training mission of a week or so, then the group breaks up again. That is more how a Coast Guard operates than an actual navy.

Also, their UNREP capability is still so poor it might as well not even be there. There is a reason why China never does fleet operations for more than 1 or 2 weeks. They simply can't keep them provisioned for extended periods of time. In fact, about two years ago they made a big deal about doing an UNREP with some of their newest supply ships.

The day before the operation ended and all the ships returned to their port.

The PLAN is a paper tiger, and most of the world that actually studies what makes a navy a "navy" are aware of that.

The first, absolutely. Both have a seething hatred of the United States.

The second, well, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Imagine for a second that Ukraine was in NATO, and member nations were pledged to their defense. Who would go? England? France? Germany? And how would those nations military perform in Ukraine? I don't see any of the three wanting to their sons and daughters to go into that meatgrinder.
Taiwan should join NATO

We are already seeing the mainstream media's authorization of an invasion in the southern borders. Maybe it's an exaggeration but not by much if the media justified a Chinese invasion of Maine or North Dakota the American people would go alone with it as long as a democrat administration was in power.

At this time China is not capable of projecting naval power globally but with every passing year a blue-water navy becomes more of a reality.

As Napoleon once said, " When the Dragon wakes, the world will tremble."
Nixon woke the dragon in 1970. And they have been "burying us without firing a shot" ever since. Communism's favorite and least expensive strategy.

I don't think military conflict is what China wants with the USA. They are executing their long range plan of overtaking us as the top global superpower. Our government does nothing while they buy up land around our sensitive bases, flood us with Fentanyl, attack us with a virus, corrupt our kids minds with TikTok. They hold the cards and have our President and General Milley in their back pocket.

Our government does nothing while they buy up land around our sensitive bases, flood us with Fentanyl, attack us with a virus, corrupt our kids minds with TikTok.
This part of your post I agree with. We buy some of our precious metals there to make our ammunition. They also sell us our magnets that are so important in all of our electronics. In a shooting war, we will have to find another supplier. Good luck with that.

This part of your post I agree with. We buy some of our precious metals there to make our ammunition. They also sell us our magnets that are so important in all of our electronics. In a shooting war, we will have to find another supplier. Good luck with that.
You bring up the other reason why I don't believe we will ever be in a conventional war with China. We are so intertwined economically they would be hurting themselves even if they won. They just need to keep to their strategy as our complicit government does nothing to stop their stealing, spying and attacking.

Bullshit. Russia is expending weapons without the industrial base to quickly replace losses. It's even worse with soldiers. Their population will never recover from sending an entire generation of men to their deaths in the worst run war in living memory.

I doubt it's the worst run war, check out the other wars around the world that don't get on the news.

which knocking the dollar off as global fiat would do

Not very likely, because the US has nothing to do with that.

Countries and organizations peg their currencies or trade to the US dollar not because of anything to do with the US itself, but because historically it is the most stable currency on the planet. Because of that, it is a good choice as it rarely suffers from high rates of inflation or deflation.

There have been many attempts at changing that to other currencies, but other than doing do for political reasons they have almost always failed.

2561-1465065365.png

350px-Euro_exchange_rate_to_JPY.svg.png

Nobody wants to tie their economy or trade to currencies that fluctuate so wildly.

All of our tax dollars are going to defend Ukraine....
The way things are going they won't need to have a "joint Attach" we will fold if we don't change our foreign policies and our corrupt treasonous president....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back