A convicted felon can run for president but they are not allowed to vote

Let's get Donald imprisoned so that we can test this theory.

Far more of a chance of you ending up in the ass-pound prison.

I'm just sayin'. But then, you'd probably enjoy all that, wouldn't you?
You've watched too many movies. Prison is NOTHING like what is portrayed in the movies.

Trump's "prison" wouldn't be anything like the ass-pound prison. He would write a bazillion-copy best-selling book that would make him a bazillion dollars. Then he would run for President again, and win.

Then the liberals would once again cry their sweet and salty mixture tears, with which I would collect and sell as a cure for cancer, erectile dysfunction, and genital itching.

Gawd I miss 2016. Oh well. 2024 is coming soon.

You've watched too many movies. Prison is NOTHING like what is portrayed in the movies.
This has nothing to do with movies. And as a matter of fact I don’t watch movies.
If you read the constitution, you will see I’m right. You could Google it as well and get the opinion of those who have studied this deeper than I have. I have not found anyone who says this isn’t possible. Is it likely, no one says that and neither do I. But my point is, this is possible and much stranger things occur. If we as a nation don’t want it to occur, then we need to change the constitution. That’s the only way we can be certain it will never happen.

Trump's "prison" wouldn't be anything like the ass-pound prison. He would write a bazillion-copy best-selling book that would make him a bazillion dollars. Then he would run for President again, and win.

Then the liberals would once again cry their sweet and salty mixture tears, with which I would collect and sell as a cure for cancer, erectile dysfunction, and genital itching.

That’s a very demented statement!

It’s one of the most preposterous things in American politics that a CONVICTED FELON can hold the NUCLEAR CODES and therefore has the potential to cause mass destruction and death but he can’t vote.
They shouldn't be allowed to hold office either....

But then again, since the libs are so corrupt and have been abusing law enforcement, falsifying testimony, and manufacturing fake evidence on trumped up charges, taking away one's right to even run if convicted or harassed into copping on these fake charges would be the inevitable result if we outlawed felons from running for office...but then again that could be your goal.
So you would be okay with CHARLES MANSION being president from prison if he were still alive?
At what point are you willing to put AMERICA FIRST?
do you mean Charles Manson?
Yes thank you . How do you edit once you’ve posted your comment
hit the edit button--but after a while you can't

Donald can't write a book. Don't be silly.

Forum List

Back