A conversation with Klaus Schwab

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
,o1 a-4.jpg

Who else would do the interview, but Karen? :dunno:

KAREN: Hi everyone. I’m Karen Schepel and today my guest is the one and only Klaus Swab! Mr. Swab, thank you for being with us on Karen’s Korner.

SWAB: You are very velcome.

KAREN: Mr. Swab, why aren’t you wearing your mask? You are endangering me!

SWAB: Vell, firstly, it’s because you are 7,000 kilometers away viewing me on your computer monitor, so zere is no danger to you or to me.

KAREN: Okay, but still, you should be wearing it all the time, even if nobody is nearby!

SWAB: Ze mask is for you eaters, ve elite don’t need it.

KAREN: Oh, okay. Mr. Swab, please explain, for our audience, how the “Great Reset” will affect us.

SWAB: Vell, it vill be very good for you. As you know, ve have decided zat by 2030 you eaters vill own nothing and be happy.

KAREN: That sounds so intriguing! We are too materialistic as a society.

SWAB: You von’t have to deal with ze headaches zat come from property ownership. Ve elite vill own everything. My colleague, Mr. Gates, is now biggest owner of farmland in ze USA. He plans to let people like you live on his plantations and till ze soil, plant ze crops and pick ze cotton for him.

KAREN: So our room and board will be included?

SWAB: Of course! Your accommodations vill be very comfortable, with straw bunk beds and outdoor latrine.

KAREN: Mr. Gates has some good ideas, but when I see him on TV he’s never wearing a mask!

SWAB: No, but he is vorking to make life better for you eaters. Part of his land, he vill devote to Monsanto GMO crops for you eaters. And on other parts of his land, you vill grow organic crops for Mr. Gates, me, and our colleagues at the WEF, WHO, World Bank, IMF, UN and CFR. Ve elite vill eat ze inferior organic food so zere is more superior GMO food for you eaters. You see, ve sacrifice our own interests for you.

KAREN: That’s so noble!

SWAB: Also, to supplement your diet of nutritionally superior GMOs, ve have decided that you eaters vill eat bugs and worms. Zese are a zuperb source of protein and have zero cholesterol. It vill be very good for you.

KAREN: I can’t wait!

SWAB: Another benefit of working for Mr. Gates is zat he told me his vorkers can eat all ze bugs zat zey find on his crops, free of charge.

KAREN: How can I apply for the job?

SWAB: Zen of course ve have ze problem of climate change. One of ze biggest producers of climate change is livestock. So ve must reduce ze population of livestock to save ze world. But we can’t completely exterminate zem because ve must preserve nature and biodiversity! So Mr. Gates has equipped some of his farms to support a very limited amount of livestock.

But meat is harmful to health, so ve don’t vant you eaters to eat it. Instead, ve elitists vill sacrifice our health for you. Ve vill eat ze animals so you don’t have to. Because ve care about you.

KAREN: Is there no end to your benevolence?

SWAB: Ve vill look viz great envy upon you eaters enjoying your bugs and vorms, vhile ve destroy our health viz Filet Mignon, Pheasant Under Glass viz white truffles, seared duck Foie Gras viz cognac crème sauce followed by ze Chocolate Mousse with flakes of DeLafée chocolate, sauce framboise and 24-karat edible gold leaf topping served in Baccarat crystal, all vashed down viz ze Lafite-Rothschild 1903 Cabernet Sauvignon.

KAREN: I feel guilty already dining on my healthy bugs and worms while you and your friends suffer.

SWAB: But remember, you must put your mask on between bites of food! And when you’re picking cotton for Mr. Gates, you must maintain 6 meters distance between you and your fellow vorkers.

KAREN: Of course! We must protect others!

SWAB: You also must be nasal swabbed every day to test you for ze virus. And you must get your vaccine boosters ven ve say so.

KAREN: Ha ha, the conspiracy theorists think that your vaccines are death jabs!

SWAB: Vell, ve tell ze vaccination centers that if a girl is young and very beautiful, to give her ze saline placebo instead of ze real vaccine. Zen they send her to us so we can make her our sex slave and zen sacrifice her to Lucifer after we’re finished with her.

KAREN: You want a sex slave at your age? Ha ha. You must be taking adrenochrome!

SWAB: Ha ha. Zat is an unfounded claim from ze tin foil hat crazies.

KAREN: Ha ha. But why use only beautiful women? Don’t you also want beautiful transgender persons to be your sex slaves? Isn’t this discrimination against transgenders?

SWAB: You raise an interesting point and I shall appoint a panel at ze WEF to look into zis.

KAREN: Thank you!

SWAB: Ve of ze WEF like to think of you eaters like free range chickens. Zey also eat ze bugs and vorms and zis makes zem much more nutritious than factory raised chickens.

KAREN: You’re planning to eat us? Oh Mr. Swab, you are so funny!

SWAB: Ha ha. No, of course not. You’re not as tasty as Kobe Beef braised with matsutake mushrooms or Lobster Frittata topped viz Ossetra caviar and fromage Époisses, marinated in brandy and aged balsamic vinegar. But if you eat bugs and worms you eaters vill become better quality compost to use on Mr. Gates’s organic farms.

KAREN: We’ll do it! With great enthusiasm. We know we have a shared responsibility and we’re all in this together! Mr. Swab, thank you again for honoring us with this interview. I know our many thousands of followers will enjoy it.

SWAB: My pleasure.

Forum List

Back