A Confused Joe Biden Shuffles Around black Restaurant in Detroit, Tells Uninterested Diners, ‘Vote Trump’ (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I don't know what the purpose of him going there was since he doesn't sniff little black kids. Nevertheless, Joe says something that I completely agree with :

“Vote Trump!“

Holy shit! I can't believe he actually said that.

I don't know what the purpose of him going there was since he doesn't sniff little black kids. Nevertheless, Joe says something that I completely agree with :

“Vote Trump!“

and

Last edited:
He visited, Harper Woods, which was once a nice white neighborhood that slowly got took over by criminals. It became a place unsafe for white people.

very sad story of detroit, Harper Woods is between 7 mile rd and 8 mile road, on the border of the richest area in Detroit, Gross Point where the rich millionaires live.

As they have nowhere left to live in Detroit because they burned down all the houses, now they are moving north. We will have to wait and see if they destroy more.

“Vote Trump!“

Gateway Pundit
Save a few minutes in your day ignoring this..

Another stupid, desperate MAGA thread.

All of you traitors will be giving each other comforting hand jobs when Trump gets his ass kicked by Biden again in November.

And it's going to happen.
They got nothing else...

Democrats have:
  • Economy going well
  • Infrastructure getting built
  • No arrested or indicted
  • Low unemployment
  • Staring to get prescription drug prices under control
  • Defending Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid
  • Agreed to sign a popular bipartisan ( with honest Conservatives) Border deal
MAGA have
  • No Border deal
  • Tax plan that will be paid for by cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid
  • An economic plan that involves multiple trade wars (after they lost the last one)
  • A threat of violence if they don't get their way.
You better attack the candidate and hope nobody looks at the polices.... So they attack Biden, so fucking what, Biden will always be better than the bumbling Trump who struggles to to string a sentence together...
Biden will put a team in place of professionals who know how to get things done... Trump when campaigning for adoration 6 weeks after getting into the White House...
Trump wants to campaign, Biden wants to run the country and it shows..

I noticed not one of the diners stood up to show respect when President Biden came to their table to chat.

I have noticed that Caucasian diners have also neglected to stand up when nominees came to their table.

The decline in courtesy is truly sad. We are less of a society for that.

I remember reading that after Vice President Nixon lost to Senator John F. Kennedy, the Nixons entered a restaurant, and all the diners immediately stood up and applauded. (No doubt some of those diners had voted for Senator Kennedy.)

I am glad that the British still have the Royal Family, to whom men can bow and women can curtsey.

I noticed not one of the diners stood up to show respect when President Biden came to their table to chat.

I have noticed that Caucasian diners have also neglected to stand up when nominees came to their table.

The decline in courtesy is truly sad. We are less of a society for that.

I remember reading that after Vice President Nixon lost to Senator John F. Kennedy, the Nixons entered a restaurant, and all the diners immediately stood up and applauded. (No doubt some of those diners had voted for Senator Kennedy.)

I am glad that the British still have the Royal Family, to whom men can bow and women can curtsey.
I know like this

1710865481621.png

1710865573800.png

1710865595743.png

1710865786415.png

It is a diner.... It is meant to be informal meet and greet...
Wouldn't be surprised that the prep teams tell them to remain seated, it creates a better image... How do you get a good image of the candidate if everyone is standing up...

Forum List

Back