A compromise solution for women's bodily rights we can all support

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Of course I'm talking about breast enhancement surgery here.
I'm a believer in ancient wisdom passed down from our ancestors, like "The Bigger, the Better, the Tighter the Sweater".
Makes a lot of sense & I, for one, totally believe this is a right that must be protected at all costs.
Wherever a woman contemplates this safe & affordable self improvement technique, I'm there to say "go big or go home."
And for all you angry progressive women about to post another deranged rant about JGS to your tictac account, don't get me wrong, this isn't only for pretty girls. You may not be able to pay me to look at them but I think you ugo's should have the same rights as sane women.
So in conclusion, let me just say to those of you about to undergo this wonderful gift that can be fun for the whole family, "You go girl! Make those puppies really pop!!"

I totally support a women being able to do what she pleases with her own body.

Being a women should not give her the privilege of determining the fate of other people's bodies, however, including those bodies completely different from theirs that simply happen to be inside their own.

As for breasts, though, I like 'em perky, myself.

I totally support a women being able to do what she pleases with her own body.

Being a women should not give her the privilege of determining the fate of other people's bodies, however, including those bodies completely different from theirs that simply happen to be inside their own.
The stupid part about that statement is that nothing will change, people will still be able to get an abortion.

Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?
Heavens no.

In fact, of the two of us, I'm the only one who understands basic biology.

Looks like you may have walked on the wild side too long to understand much.

Heavens no.

In fact, of the two of us, I'm the only one who understands basic biology.

Looks like you may have walked on the wild side too long to understand much.
You’re the only one who thinks abortions can be stopped.

You’re the only one who thinks abortions can be stopped.
As long as we have stupid, amoral women & coat hangars, they will keep trying to murder babies.
We are just trying to stop as much infanticide as possible

The stupid part about that statement is that nothing will change, people will still be able to get an abortion.
Maybe, but it won't ever be a right guaranteed by our Constitution.
Any choke point on baby murder is a win

And how are you going to do that? Do you peeps even have a plan?
I guess you don't pay much attention to current events. Very common for progbots.
SCOTUS is about to overturn Roe.
I live in a state where murdering babies is almost completely illegal, so... yeah, I guess we have a plan.
What's your plan other than violence & more infanticide?

I guess you don't pay much attention to current events. Very common for progbots.
SCOTUS is about to overturn Roe.
I live in a state where murdering babies is almost completely illegal, so... yeah, I guess we have a plan.
What's your plan other than violence & more infanticide?
So how are you even going to know if a woman is pregnant?

people will still be able to get an abortion.

Us too?

3Avuo7e.jpeg

Forum List

Back