A Complete Timeline Of Sedition Day

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Capitol riots timeline: What happened on 6 Jan one year ago?

12:00
President Trump begins his speech to supporters in Washington. Some 15 minutes into it, he starts urging them to converge on the Capitol.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," he said

1 p.m.
An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

2:38 p.m.
Trump tweets again, calling for support of the Capitol Police and law enforcement. He urges people to "stay peaceful."

15:13
Trump tweets asking for people to "remain peaceful".
3:36 p.m.
Trump tweets again, asking everyone to remain peaceful.

4:17 p.m.
Trump does not go on TV. Instead, he tweets a video talking to his supporters inside the Capitol.
"I know your pain. I know your hurt," he begins. "We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You've seen the way others are treated. ... I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."
Around the same time, Maryland and Virginia send National Guard and state troopers to the District of Columbia.

TOTAL TIME ELAPSED 3 hours and 17 minutes

The protestors made no attempt to take over the government, which is what an insurrection is.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

They took no hostages and killed no government officials. They did not even approach the White house or the Supreme Court.

They broke some stuff and made some noise and then left.
They left after Donald Trump told them several times to be peaceful and then go home.
When you sign up to be a policeman, you are volunteering to deal with angry people who sometimes get physical. Indeed, police academies train cops to do just that. Any cop who can't deal with that should quit.

The first link above is from the BBC and the second is from NPR. This website really distorts links badly.

Last edited:
Fact: Trump called multiples for people to remain peaceful

Leftists/Democrats: "TRUMP WAS CALLING FOR THEM TO ATTACK THE CAPITOL AND KILL PEOPLE!!!"

All the left has is pretend narratives that fit their hate. BLM and Antifa spent all summer in mostly peaceful protests. Aka killing, looting, burning and beating people. But that was considered proper. Chaz or chop tried to succeed from the states but because it was the left that was considered proper. They even allowed people to die and strong armed businesses, again considered proper.
But their hate creates a different narrative on those that did less because it was “those other guys” that did it.

Capitol riots timeline: What happened on 6 Jan one year ago?

12:00
President Trump begins his speech to supporters in Washington. Some 15 minutes into it, he starts urging them to converge on the Capitol.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," he said

1 p.m.
An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

2:38 p.m.
Trump tweets again, calling for support of the Capitol Police and law enforcement. He urges people to "stay peaceful."

15:13
Trump tweets asking for people to "remain peaceful".
3:36 p.m.
Trump tweets again, asking everyone to remain peaceful.

4:17 p.m.
Trump does not go on TV. Instead, he tweets a video talking to his supporters inside the Capitol.
"I know your pain. I know your hurt," he begins. "We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You've seen the way others are treated. ... I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."
Around the same time, Maryland and Virginia send National Guard and state troopers to the District of Columbia.

TOTAL TIME ELAPSED 3 hours and 17 minutes

The protestors made no attempt to take over the government, which is what an insurrection is.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

They took no hostages and killed no government officials. They did not even approach the White house or the Supreme Court.

They broke some stuff and made some noise and then left.
They left after Donald Trump told them several times to be peaceful and then go home.
When you sign up to be a policeman, you are volunteering to deal with angry people who sometimes get physical. Indeed, police academies train cops to do just that. Any cop who can't deal with that should quit.

The first link above is from the BBC and the second is from NPR. This website really distorts links badly.

This is NOT my post. I said nothing about sedition.

I think antifa day should b federalized as a holiday

How bout nancy pelosi's birthgay ...?

But then you have to have trash the White House trash Lafayette park day to rename it Black lives matter that you'd have to have Portland riot holiday...

Occupy wall street day...

alinsky assasinate
a supreme court justice today holiday...

So Trump's heading back to the WhiteHouse

Unless congress chooses the next president.

Forum List

Back