What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police Hunt for Woman Who Disappeared with $10 Million in Cash from Armored Car Company...... Quite an impressive feat from ONE young woman!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A young woman who worked for the Loomis armored car company is on the run after disappearing with nearly $10 million in cash.

Yasemin Gundogan of Bremen, Germany worked as a currency-packaging assistant. She fled in late May, police say, with stacks of money she stole from the company.

After failing to locate the woman for several weeks, police issued an arrest warrant this month and filed a notice with Interpol.

Gundogan's job was to pack stacks of paper money into cases for delivery to Loomis customers including banks, cash-counting companies and betting parlors. She allegedly put the stolen loot in locked security bags as usual, but snuck them out of the building where she worked by hiding them in a wheeled bin, covered up with trash, according to the police report. She rolled it outside and unloaded the full bags into a black Mercedes-Benz minivan with stolen license plates.

Gundogan got in the vehicle and disappeared without a trace, and it's not clear whether she acted alone.

For reasons that remain unclear, other Loomis employees didn't notice the cash was missing for four days!!!!! And police don't know why surveillance cameras at the Loomis office were off that day.(If that is the competency of German police, it should be a haven of every theif in Europe!)

Loomis executives declined to comment, waiting for the police to finish their investigation and, they hope, crack the case.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

almanyada-gundem-8-milyon-euro-caldigi-arguman-edilen-yasemin-gundogan-dJdqsQRI.jpg

Is that a $10 MILLION DOLLAR SMILE, I see on a fairly attractive Young woman who now can certainly BUY a new identification with a great deal of facial plastic surgery, especially in so many Eastern block companies!!

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just print up $10M in fresh bills. It is what fiat currency is all about.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
damn...back in the day....a group of us tried to figure out how to steal the cash from a cash truck..we could never overcome having to kill the inside guy..then they robbed one in charlotte....i am amazed she got this done and got away...you go girl

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Brazen. The chances of her getting caught are high. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will eventually happen. I've always said it's near impossible to commit crimes now without getting caught, so why do people still try?

It's obviously odd that the video cameras were off so she probably wasn't working alone. This will increase her chances of being caught.

She will get to say she was a multi-millionaire even if only for a short period of time.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brazen. The chances of her getting caught are high. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will eventually happen. I've always said it's near impossible to commit crimes now without getting caught, so why do people still try?

It's obviously odd that the video cameras were off so she probably wasn't working alone. This will increase her chances of being caught.

She will get to say she was a multi-millionaire even if only for a short period of time.

It is hard to launder $10 million

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd hit that, lol.

Winston

Gold Member
Reaction score
damn...back in the day....a group of us tried to figure out how to steal the cash from a cash truck..we could never overcome having to kill the inside guy..then they robbed one in charlotte....i am amazed she got this done and got away...you go girl
LOL. yeah the Loomis heist was even more comical than the movie. The ring leader bought a $300,000 house with cash and told all the neighbors he played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, third string. His wife showed up at the bank and asked how much money she could deposit without attracting attention, and then deposited the money with the Loomis wrappers still on them. A few miles from my house one of the culprits that had no job and lived in a single wide trailer threw a huge birthday party for his daughter and had limo's pick up all the guests.

I was waiting tables at the time in Hickory, had four of them as one of my guests after coming back from the initial visit to the plastic surgeon for the girl's boob job. Paid in cash, left me a big tip.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL. yeah the Loomis heist was even more comical than the movie. The ring leader bought a $300,000 house with cash and told all the neighbors he played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, third string. His wife showed up at the bank and asked how much money she could deposit without attracting attention, and then deposited the money with the Loomis wrappers still on them. A few miles from my house one of the culprits that had no job and lived in a single wide trailer threw a huge birthday party for his daughter and had limo's pick up all the guests.

I was waiting tables at the time in Hickory, had four of them as one of my guests after coming back from the initial visit to the plastic surgeon for the girl's boob job. Paid in cash, left me a big tip.

I'll never understand how people that do this shit can be so stupid.
There was a dude on youtube that robbed a bank here recently and he put videos up of him holding shit tons of cash and sitting in front of a brand new Benz.....and he had no job.
You could only spend as much as you could launder and even then you run the risk of getting caught laundering the money.

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She's rich and shes beautiful. Is she single?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened in Vegas to loomis.....circa 1993......movie was made about it.

It is now running on either netflix or hulu.....in Vegas the woman had a partner.....they got away clean...a decade or so later she turned herself in....her partner left her for another woman, she just grew tired of being a fugutive and wanted a normal life for her son.

I think she got 5 yrs. not certain about that.

Her partner was never caught.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List