Police Hunt for Woman Who Disappeared with $10 Million in Cash from Armored Car Company...... Quite an impressive feat from ONE young woman!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A young woman who worked for the Loomis armored car company is on the run after disappearing with nearly $10 million in cash.

Yasemin Gundogan of Bremen, Germany worked as a currency-packaging assistant. She fled in late May, police say, with stacks of money she stole from the company.

After failing to locate the woman for several weeks, police issued an arrest warrant this month and filed a notice with Interpol.

Gundogan's job was to pack stacks of paper money into cases for delivery to Loomis customers including banks, cash-counting companies and betting parlors. She allegedly put the stolen loot in locked security bags as usual, but snuck them out of the building where she worked by hiding them in a wheeled bin, covered up with trash, according to the police report. She rolled it outside and unloaded the full bags into a black Mercedes-Benz minivan with stolen license plates.

Gundogan got in the vehicle and disappeared without a trace, and it's not clear whether she acted alone.

For reasons that remain unclear, other Loomis employees didn't notice the cash was missing for four days!!!!! And police don't know why surveillance cameras at the Loomis office were off that day.(If that is the competency of German police, it should be a haven of every theif in Europe!)

Loomis executives declined to comment, waiting for the police to finish their investigation and, they hope, crack the case.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

almanyada-gundem-8-milyon-euro-caldigi-arguman-edilen-yasemin-gundogan-dJdqsQRI.jpg

Is that a $10 MILLION DOLLAR SMILE, I see on a fairly attractive Young woman who now can certainly BUY a new identification with a great deal of facial plastic surgery, especially in so many Eastern block companies!!

Just print up $10M in fresh bills. It is what fiat currency is all about.

damn...back in the day....a group of us tried to figure out how to steal the cash from a cash truck..we could never overcome having to kill the inside guy..then they robbed one in charlotte....i am amazed she got this done and got away...you go girl

Brazen. The chances of her getting caught are high. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will eventually happen. I've always said it's near impossible to commit crimes now without getting caught, so why do people still try?

It's obviously odd that the video cameras were off so she probably wasn't working alone. This will increase her chances of being caught.

She will get to say she was a multi-millionaire even if only for a short period of time.

Brazen. The chances of her getting caught are high. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will eventually happen. I've always said it's near impossible to commit crimes now without getting caught, so why do people still try?

It's obviously odd that the video cameras were off so she probably wasn't working alone. This will increase her chances of being caught.

She will get to say she was a multi-millionaire even if only for a short period of time.

It is hard to launder $10 million

damn...back in the day....a group of us tried to figure out how to steal the cash from a cash truck..we could never overcome having to kill the inside guy..then they robbed one in charlotte....i am amazed she got this done and got away...you go girl
LOL. yeah the Loomis heist was even more comical than the movie. The ring leader bought a $300,000 house with cash and told all the neighbors he played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, third string. His wife showed up at the bank and asked how much money she could deposit without attracting attention, and then deposited the money with the Loomis wrappers still on them. A few miles from my house one of the culprits that had no job and lived in a single wide trailer threw a huge birthday party for his daughter and had limo's pick up all the guests.

I was waiting tables at the time in Hickory, had four of them as one of my guests after coming back from the initial visit to the plastic surgeon for the girl's boob job. Paid in cash, left me a big tip.

LOL. yeah the Loomis heist was even more comical than the movie. The ring leader bought a $300,000 house with cash and told all the neighbors he played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, third string. His wife showed up at the bank and asked how much money she could deposit without attracting attention, and then deposited the money with the Loomis wrappers still on them. A few miles from my house one of the culprits that had no job and lived in a single wide trailer threw a huge birthday party for his daughter and had limo's pick up all the guests.

I was waiting tables at the time in Hickory, had four of them as one of my guests after coming back from the initial visit to the plastic surgeon for the girl's boob job. Paid in cash, left me a big tip.

I'll never understand how people that do this shit can be so stupid.
There was a dude on youtube that robbed a bank here recently and he put videos up of him holding shit tons of cash and sitting in front of a brand new Benz.....and he had no job.
You could only spend as much as you could launder and even then you run the risk of getting caught laundering the money.

Same thing happened in Vegas to loomis.....circa 1993......movie was made about it.

It is now running on either netflix or hulu.....in Vegas the woman had a partner.....they got away clean...a decade or so later she turned herself in....her partner left her for another woman, she just grew tired of being a fugutive and wanted a normal life for her son.

I think she got 5 yrs. not certain about that.

Her partner was never caught.

Last edited:
damn girl……You are Goofy
Hardly...

Basement Joe has a lot of other secrets too, and his collaborators took the video about him demanding a billion dollars video into the same video of him getting another country's top cop fired with the threat of taking away a billion dollars so you can say whatever you wish about those who saw the original greed grab Biden made against the country of Ukraine using his Vice Presidential office as his hammer. The Constitution of the United States also forbids federal employees from taking cash, jewelry, art works, and and even a small prize such as a postage stamp from countries the United States serves in some way. That video was taken away except for the title (above). This reminds me of the ship Captain of the movie "Master and Commander" saying "the lesser of two weevils" in his joking at the supper scene with the ship's other leaders.

The Unconstitutional Firing of a foreign country's official is the lesser of two weevils when the original "billion dollar" dialogue contained Joe Biden bragging to his pals about how he pulled one billion dollars in cash out of the top officials in the Ukraine or they would lose their 3.5 billion dollar bonanza from the American people if he didn't get the cash.
Weevils, weevils every where. They do not care. They do not share. And yet they leave the cupboard bare. While we the people--unaware.
And lesser weevils weave and tear. At those who saw the evils there.​

Hardly...

Basement Joe has a lot of other secrets too, and his collaborators took the video about him demanding a billion dollars video into the same video of him getting another country's top cop fired with the threat of taking away a billion dollars so you can say whatever you wish about those who saw the original greed grab Biden made against the country of Ukraine using his Vice Presidential office as his hammer. The Constitution of the United States also forbids federal employees from taking cash, jewelry, art works, and and even a small prize such as a postage stamp from countries the United States serves in some way. That video was taken away except for the title (above). This reminds me of the ship Captain of the movie "Master and Commander" saying "the lesser of two weevils" in his joking at the supper scene with the ship's other leaders.

The Unconstitutional Firing of a foreign country's official is the lesser of two weevils when the original "billion dollar" dialogue contained Joe Biden bragging to his pals about how he pulled one billion dollars in cash out of the top officials in the Ukraine or they would lose their 3.5 billion dollar bonanza from the American people if he didn't get the cash.
Weevils, weevils every where. They do not care. They do not share. And yet they leave the cupboard bare. While we the people--unaware.
And lesser weevils weave and tear. At those who saw the evils there.​

Joe Biden worked with our NATO allies on behalf of our nations interests to remove a corrupt official

Trump acted behind the scenes for his own personal interests

Joe Biden worked with our NATO allies on behalf of our nations interests to remove a corrupt official

Trump acted behind the scenes for his own personal interests
When that video was made, President Trump hadn't announced he was running for President yet. As I said, "And lesser weevils weave and tear at those who saw the evils there."

You're welcome. :thanks:

When that video was made, President Trump hadn't announced he was running for President yet. As I said, "And lesser weevils weave and tear at those who saw the evils there."

You're welcome. :thanks:
Makes no difference

Biden acted on behalf of our country
Trump acted on behalf of HIMSELF

Makes no difference

Biden acted on behalf of our country
Trump acted on behalf of HIMSELF
Kinda doubt that.... Even before he won the first election he was warned by many financial analysts that it would be a big hit to his personal wealth... And indeed it was.

Forum List

Back