A Candy You Hate

I don't like any candy with coconut. I don't like Peeps, those giant peanut-looking candies or candy corn.

I've never even heard of some of the candies you guys are talking about though.
For me, Peeps were no good on Easter Sunday. I a week, once they became stale and hard enough to cut gemstones, they were ready to eat!

My oldest and dearest friends were brothers and sisters in a family that was so much like mine it was scary. Our parents were friends in high school, we we all the same ages, went to the same church, were in scouts together and are still close today.

Their family joke tradition is giving the same bag of marshmallow circus peanuts to one another. Ever since the Apollo missions, these folks have traded the exact same bag of those orange colore peanut shaped marshmallows. I think if anyone ever dropped that bag, the circus peanuts might shatter like glass.

:lol:

I hate those peanuts! They are the most disgusting candy besides candy corn, IMO.

I also never cared for the Cadbury eggs that people like to give you on Easter.

I wonder if you can buy them anytime online? I've never thought about checking that out. I'd like a box of Thin Mints right now! :D
How to Buy - Girl Scout Cookies

I think there should be some waiver of liability for me. If you buy 300 boxes of thin mints, I waive any and all responsibility!

Thanks! :) If I do buy 300 boxes, I will be sure to eat them sparingly. That would be good for the Girl Scouts though! Lol.

I don't like Mounds, Almond Joy, or Snickers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've never been into jelly beans, licorice, or that Now & Later candy either.

My sister-in-law is a big fan of Good & Plenty. Imagine licorice pills. The candy shell can break a molar and your reward? A bitter worm of black licorice! Yuck!

Jordan Almonds have the same appeal. I'm convinced that sadists were attracted to the Confectionary game.

Last edited:
^^^ I forgot about cotton candy. I don't hate it, but I don't understand its popularity when it pretty much disappears literally once it is in your mouth.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Off hand I can't think of any candy that I hate. Can think of some I love though.

I make several types of candy at Christmastime.

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
Coconut is gross.

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
Coconut is gross.

It's okay if it's shaved in larger pieces, eating it straight out of the coconut.
But in flakes, disgusting.
I don't like it in cakes or pies either. The only way I like it is fresh

Coconut is gross.

It's okay if it's shaved in larger pieces, eating it straight out of the coconut.
I think it's just plain disgusting.

I've turned down very hot looking girls because they smelled like coconut oil.

Coconut is gross.

I think it's just plain disgusting.

I've turned down very hot looking girls because they smelled like coconut oil.

yeah I agree with that.
I don't wear any perfume at all though
I think they are all disgusting.
I used to wear Ciara - but that was long ago.

Forum List

Back