A Candy You Hate

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
You stole mine. Both black lic and mounds.

How about red hots. Those little red things aren't a candy and aren't a breathing either.

Or easter candy sucks. Or cheap Halloween candies. Hate them. Trick or trash.

I hate peeps

That's funny you mention that because I as just thinking Easter is around the corner and I'm dreading seeing all the peeps in the stores. ALSO, living in the DC area, they have this PEEP Diorama Contest it's so annoying and they talk about it constantly.

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...

How about red hots. Those little red things aren't a candy and aren't a breathing either.

I hate peeps

That's funny you mention that because I as just thinking Easter is around the corner and I'm dreading seeing all the peeps in the stores. ALSO, living in the DC area, they have this PEEP Diorama Contest it's so annoying and they talk about it constantly.
You never smoked a Peep?

I hate peeps
NPR did a piece on how your tastes are formed in the womb and early on. If I had a baby I'd purre and feed them vegetables and fish early in the child's life so it didn't hate greens like the rest of us.

And mom should be eating healthy when pregnant. It matters.

The talked about sour, sweet and salt. Very interesting.

I hate peeps

You never smoked a Peep?

no, but I was in class with a kid that snorted crushed Smarties....

I hate peeps

Maybe it was a delicious treat in 1899 but not today.

My grandmother would eat Halls Cough Drops like candy. Even got me into doing it for a while....

My grandfather liked this stuff called SenSen which was amazing! But only in small doses!

I hate peeps

like Circus Peanuts

My fav candy is a can of peaches...
I don't think so. We all know your favorite candy is Hillary's snatch...
And yours is sour balls...... :eusa_whistle:

th

I hate peeps

You never smoked a Peep?

Oh the Bern!!

I hate peeps

like Circus Peanuts
Don't be dissin' my goobers...

I hate peeps

You never smoked a Peep?

Do not tell me we went to the same school!

I did that in sophomore year with a rolled up ten dollar bill in sex-ed, and the lesbian gym coach thought I was actually snorting coke, and when she found out what I had did she was laughing her ass off and told me that I would be the only idiot to do something like that!

I hate peeps

You ever blow up a peep in the microwave? Only takes a few seconds. Put it on a plate first.

I saw a movie where they showed how you can unlock a car with a cut tennis ball.
I wonder if that really works.

I hate peeps

You ever blow up a peep in the microwave? Only takes a few seconds. Put it on a plate first.

I would not do it. Can you imagine the clean up???????????????

I hate peeps

You never smoked a Peep?

I did that in sophomore year with a rolled up ten dollar bill in sex-ed, and the lesbian gym coach thought I was actually snorting coke, and when she found out what I had did she was laughing her ass off and told me that I would be the only idiot to do something like that!
Sticky sinuses for awhile?

I hate peeps

You never smoked a Peep?

Sticky sinuses for awhile?

More like burning but worth it!

I hate peeps

like Circus Peanuts
I only eat tootsy rolls because there the only thing available. Seems like a candy for 1916 not 2016

Black licorice is the worst. Molasses sponge candy is my favorite, but it's really hard to find these days.

Forum List

Back