Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have supported them but he didn't adhere to your edict of "no children until you can afford them" now did he?

And I don't get angry when dealing with people that have challenges in their lives but neither will I let them bullshit me and tell me things as truth that they cannot explain.

The other thing that you keep lying about is I never said that your ancestors did not achieve the things that you claim they did, I said it was not possible for them to do so without assistance. One of the posts that got deleted speculated that your great granddad was able to get a loan, that's a reasonable supposition but according to you that's not how it went.

So explain it to us, how did he do it without assistance? And allegedly having a good work ethic without a job to apply it to isn't real useful.
He COULD afford them. He fed them and houses them, and they all grew up to be responsible adults.

Beyomd that, you complained about how Jews exploited blacks, and your REAL attitude toward Jews is now out. No wonder you don’t want to give Jews credit for moving from poverty to the middle class, and in the midst of terrible bigotry. Here I thought you were jusr annoyed because the Jews were showing how it can be done by making good choices and living responsibly. Now I know it’s because you harbor anti-Jew feelings.

So we’re done. But it now does make sense how you ignore some rabid racist comments by other posters, and instead zero in on the Jew to harass.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. Many blacks have risen above persecution and made successful lives.
"MANY" have and most have not----many of the most have resorted to the
classical islamo nazi model----DA JOOOS DONE IT

I don’t think so. Many blacks have risen above persecution and made successful lives.
Well that’s been my point all along. MOST blacks have moved beyond poverty - and some have become quite affluent. That means you can’t blame racism for the minority of blacks still in poverty. If that were the case, they’d ALL still be poor, and most are not.

But also - that doesn’t explain why Newsvine keeps trying to discredit my Jewish family, who rose from poverty to the middle class in a generation - constantly looking for what she sees as “gotchas” and claiming I’m telling lies. It’s like she can’t admit that a poor, uneducated family - who initially couldn’t even speak English - and subjected to unspeakable loss due to antisemitism, could succeed by making wise choices, working hard, making sacrifices as needed, and exercising a ton of discipline.

"MANY" have and most have not----many of the most have resorted to the
classical islamo nazi model----DA JOOOS DONE IT
This thread is really revealing a lot of antisemitism among blacks. The OP started it to justify it. Ironic. He complains about racism from whites all day long, and then justifies antisemitism from blacks.

Well that’s been my point all along. MOST blacks have moved beyond poverty - and some have become quite affluent. That means you can’t blame racism for the minority of blacks still in poverty. If that were the case, they’d ALL still be poor, and most are not.

But also - that doesn’t explain why Newsvine keeps trying to discredit my Jewish family, who rose from poverty to the middle class in a generation - constantly looking for what she sees as “gotchas” and claiming I’m telling lies. It’s like she can’t admit that a poor, uneducated family - who initially couldn’t even speak English - and subjected to unspeakable loss due to antisemitism, could succeed by making wise choices, working hard, making sacrifices as needed, and exercising a ton of discipline.
the black people of the USA have been very exploited-----REMARKABLY AND SUCCESSFULLY exploited by islamo-nazism.

the black people of the USA have been very exploited-----REMARKABLY AND SUCCESSFULLY exploited by islamo-nazism.
the program to convert blacks to islam in the USA came from the SAME SOURCES that supported "UNCLE ADOLF" in the 1930s ------arab/muslim nationalists as represented by saint "HAJ AMIN" ---murderer of many.

I question that Jews, as a group, were exploiting blacks any more than any other business at the time. There is a strong whiff of stereotype in their beliefs about Jews. Also, I think it’s worth noting that Jews were in the forefront of the Civil Rights movement.
I was unaware of what is contained in the article but I grew up in Southern California and was were never exposed to that particular life as Harlem was described, but I'm not surprised because I've heard of this before.

Lisa believes that I dislike her because of her family's accomplishments due to them being Jewish as if my own family has no accomplishments of their own. We do, history book level accomplishments. What she doesn't realize is that she's the only Jewish person I know of that I dislike and she's nothing at all like the Jewish people I know and work with. She's mistaking my aversion to her lack compassion or empathy for those less fortunate than herself and her mockery of their circumstances as envy. Imagine that, a white person showing derision and mockery toward poor black people.

the program to convert blacks to islam in the USA came from the SAME SOURCES that supported "UNCLE ADOLF" in the 1930s ------arab/muslim nationalists as represented by saint "HAJ AMIN" ---murderer of many.
Some of the worst antisemites are adopting Muslim names, that’s for sure.

Like Farrakhan‘s Nation of Islam. Jews are termites and all that jazz.
Believe it or not----Farrakcharah did not invent it. The system was pushed down the throats of black americans who were seen as a VULNERABLE TARGET by islamo nazi
nationalists

I think it’s because Jews, and now as you note more recently Asians, immigrated here with no money, no education, and minimal English, and the only way to make a living was by opening up stores - and they were almost always in the poor neighborhoods where they could afford to live.

My great-grandfather opened his little grocery in a poor NY neighborhood - and it was mixed….blacks, Jews, and Italians, mostly. Blacks resented Jews, and later Asians, opening stores in what they saw as “their” territory, but really….nobody was stopping blacks from opening stores.
That is interesting...that actually sounds kind of like what the OP article said. Many blacks did open stores in their communities, but they were also subject to destruction if they were seen as too successful in many parts of the country. I can see where the thoughts of exploitation are rooted though.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I was unaware of what is contained in the article but I grew up in Southern California and was were never exposed to that particular life as Harlem was described, but I'm not surprised because I've heard of this before.

Lisa believes that I dislike her because of her family's accomplishments due to them being Jewish as if my own family has no accomplishments of their own. We do, history book level accomplishments. What she doesn't realize is that she's the only Jewish person I know of that I dislike and she's nothing at all like the Jewish people I know and work with. She's mistaking my aversion to her lack compassion or empathy for those less fortunate than herself and her mockery of their circumstances as envy. Imagine that, a white person showing derision and mockery toward poor black people.
I never mocked poor black people. I said they were poor for the same reasons poor whites are.

And as far as your attitude toward Jews, you gave it away upthread when you complained how Jews exploited blacks.

This thread is getting off topic and kind of personally heated. Let's cool down a tad.

That is interesting...that actually sounds kind of like what the OP article said. Many blacks did open stores in their communities, but they were also subject to destruction if they were seen as too successful in many parts of the country. I can see where the thoughts of exploitation are rooted though.
How are Jews opening a little grocery store in the poor neighborhoods in which they lived exploitation? Jews had just arrived here, with no education, found in many cases that others wouldn’t hire them because they were Jews, and thus tended to open little stores. My great-aunt had a little grocery too, and another one opened this little sandwich shop. It was very common for newly-arrived and poor immigrants to open stores. Common with the Koreans, too.

In earlier posts two t
How are Jews opening a little grocery store in the poor neighborhoods in which they lived exploitation? Jews had just arrived here, with no education, found in many cases that others wouldn’t hire them because they were Jews, and thus tended to open this little stores. My great-aunt had a little grocery too, and another one opened this little sandwich shop. It was very common for newly-arrived and poor immigrants to open stores.
If blacks couldn't get loans available to others to start a business like a store, I can understand the anger.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I never mocked poor black people. I said they were poor for the same reasons poor whites are.

And as far as your attitude toward Jews, you gave it away upthread when you complained how Jews exploited blacks.
you don't have to mock black people, Lisa-----"newsvine" has just ASSERTED that
you do so
In earlier posts two t

If blacks couldn't get loans available to others to start a business like a store, I can understand the anger.
If blacks couldn't get loans available to others
GOOD ONE----those international jewish
bankers again!!!

In earlier posts two t

My relatives couldn’t get loans, either. The families were large and everyone worked and pitched in. That’s how they did it.

I question that Jews, as a group, were exploiting blacks any more than any other business at the time. There is a strong whiff of stereotype in their beliefs about Jews. Also, I think it’s worth noting that Jews were in the forefront of the Civil Rights movement.
The facts are as posted in the article. And while some white Jews were part of the Civil Rights movement other white Jews also participated in Jim Crow. The history of race is complex Coyote. For example, how do you explain black sellouts even as blacks fought for civil rights?. Last, the civil rights movement has never really ended.

you don't have to mock black people, Lisa-----"newsvine" has just ASSERTED that
you do so

If blacks couldn't get loans available to others
GOOD ONE----those international jewish
bankers again!!!
That did happen and it was white bankers who did it it. Their religion is immaterial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back