Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually I believe he started it because of your thread yesterday in which you repeated once again the false premise that black people living in poverty are there solely because of their poor choices in life.
So because I said that black people living in poverty are there for the same reasons whites are - rather than racism - he goes on the attack to talk about Jews’ exploitation of blacks and justify why antisemitism is prevalent among blacks?

Also, you are the one who keeps insisting blacks in poverty are there because of racism. I’ve never once heard you condemn or criticize a black person - only make excuses, and then launch a personal attack against any one who points out that they are responsible for their own actions.

To bring this back on topic, I wish people would recognize that Jews were often the only ones willing to hire blacks, the only ones willing to rent to blacks, and of course were the blacks’ strongest advocates during the Civil Rights movement - risking their lives.

That antisemitism among blacks is now so much higher than among whites is not helped when some black authors choose to complain about Jews and thus drive more antisemitism in the black community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back