A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

This woman is a racist. She let her preconceived notions of white cops stand in the way of a routine traffic stop. Her own racist and bigoted attitude is what got her arrested. This woman and many others like her need some serious help.

This woman is a racist. She let her preconceived notions of white cops stand in the way of a routine traffic stop. Her own racist and bigoted attitude is what got her arrested. This woman and many others like her need some serious help.

I think what she did is to use race to try and get out of a ticket. But that is not what she did to get herself arrested, she did something none of us should ever do, unless directed to by the police who are trying not to get shot.

She is following instructions. The object is to make every encounter, ticket or arrest as difficult and complicated as possible.

Blacks get coddled so much that when they get into a situation with a police officer issuing lawful orders they think they are being picked on and discriminated against....and all the media lying to them about them being victims further coinfuses them...thus they are a constant danger to police because they behave so irrationally.

I was visiting someone in a hospital the other day and there were two policeman across from the entrance obviously on break and enjoying a cigarette. There were two black ladies walking behind me and they began to talk about the cops how they were watching them...extremely ridiculous.....such paranoia ...much of it can be traced back to a biased media refusing to report the facts and the truth but expounding endlessly on how blacks are vicitmized by the police.

Last edited:
All she had to do was take the warning or ticket and she'd have been on her way. You're holding no cards with a cop. Comply with the cop and be on your way.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap. He clocked me screaming along at 31mph. The cop was a prick. It was as if he was trying to rile me up. I kept my cool and answered all his questions with "Yes Sir" even though I was 30 years his senior. It seemed to piss him off more that I was calm. I had no cards to play.

The city got their cash. That's what speed traps and a lot of traffic stops are all about. $$$. Nothing you can do about it but keep out of jail.

Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. Especially when you're talking to a cop. You've got nothing to gain and a lot more to lose than $201.60.

EDIT: Race had nothing to do with this. She used bad judgment and paid the price.

"She did the only thing she could to allay her fears" about being stopped for a simple traffic violation? Who the hell writes this stuff? Maybe they should educate people what to do in a traffic stop in driver ed. The first thing is to obey the Police Officer when he tells you not to get out of the car. Take the ticket and fight the charge in traffic court if you think you were wronged.

"She did the only thing she could to allay her fears" about being stopped for a simple traffic violation? Who the hell writes this stuff? Maybe they should educate people what to do in a traffic stop in driver ed. The first thing is to obey the Police Officer when he tells you not to get out of the car. Take the ticket and fight the charge in traffic court if you think you were wronged.

Blacks are not very rational......it is their irrationality that makes them dangerous for the police to deal with....I pity anyone who is a cop these days....the slightest mistake or just something that is perceived as a mistake can put them in serious jeopardy.

Personally, I do not like most police officers and I am white...but I recognize now they have a very tough job...not so much when I was younger...I never had a pleasant experience with one.

I remember once on a cold and snowy night just outside of St.Louis on interstate 40 being flagged down due to a road condition ahead...a car had slipped off the road due to the icy conditions...they were stopping traffic...I came to a stop just a few feet from the officer...I sat there awhile and since I was getting bored I thought I would pull up beside the officer and chit chat a bit hehheh He was just standing there doing nothing...I pulled ahead very slowly but when i got even with him he started banging on my hood with his flashlight...obviously very angry....a mistake on my part but he did not handle it in a reasonable manner...he dented my hood up...but since I was not staying in St.Louis I decided not to pursue a complaint..probably would not have done any good anyhow.

I say all this to point out there is a problem with a lot of police...many are not trained well...many have psychological issues and personal problems that are reflected in the way they treat the public...I also lived in Las Vegas for awhile a city well known for cops shooting first and axing questions later....the old cowboy attitude...and when one shoots they all shoot so no one officer can be blamed and they know full well they will not all be blamed.

I well remember a couple of cases there....a west point officer gunned down at a costco simply because he was a licensed gun owner with a permit and some employee at the store called the police when the fellow bent over to pick up something and the employee saw the holstered gun...the police got bad information...thought they were answering to a hostage situation.

Another case was a white kid around l4 coming out of 7-11 with a basketball and on his way home after playing basketball with some friends....the rookie cop considered him some kind of suspect..said he thought the kid had a weapon....that is all they have to say in Las Vegas...the cop shot the kid not once, not twice but l4 times..emptied his clip. All the kid had was a basketball.

So I understand full well there is a problem with a lot of police but it is not a racial problem..as in the cops kill more whites than blacks.

I think what she did is to use race to try and get out of a ticket. But that is not what she did to get herself arrested, she did something none of us should ever do, unless directed to by the police who are trying not to get shot.

She wasn't fearful of a white officer. Her first words to the dispatcher showed she called because she disagreed with the reason for being stopped.

In this day and age of blacks calling for the execution of police, especially if not only white policemen. What was done wrong in this situation that caused it to escalate. This is a good example of what should never happen.

A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

The woman was 100% wrong. She isn't very bright either. Calling 9-1-1 ? what does she think is going to happen? More cops are going to come.

Had she obeyed the officer she would be home right now instead of in jail. She's an idiot racist, and she resisited arrest, good riddance to her.

In this day and age of blacks calling for the execution of police, especially if not only white policemen. What was done wrong in this situation that caused it to escalate. This is a good example of what should never happen.

The woman was 100% wrong. She isn't very bright either. Calling 9-1-1 ? what does she think is going to happen? More cops are going to come.

Had she obeyed the officer she would be home right now instead of in jail. She's an idiot racist, and she resisited arrest, good riddance to her.

Her reason for calling, based on her own words, was because she disagreed with the reason for which she was stopped.

I'm not white, I'm a half breed. When I was young in the early 70s I had long hair and I got stopped and questioned a LOT, occasionally I got searched. I always complied and I never got roughed up, never got cuffed, never went to jail.

I mean I got stopped for absolutely no reason at all. They would say that I looked like someone they had a BOLO for. They were trying to see if they could smell pot on me and if they did, which they claimed they did, they would search me. I ended up knowing at least half a dozen Orlando Police by first name.

Her reason for calling, based on her own words, was because she disagreed with the reason for which she was stopped.

I know, she's just stupid. Most of us know that you dispute your violation in court.

I cannot tell if there is something missing in the brains of THOSE PEOPLE. It must be related to the reasons why THOSE PEOPLE burn down their own businesses and automatically loot whenever they are trying "make a point." Related to something that does not allow THEM to properly pronounce ASK. It just cannot be a coincidence that ONLY THOSE PEOPLE have that problem.

I think we need to be more understanding. Be more like democrats and just realize they have no ability to make it on their own.

This poor black woman. Not her fault. She just cannot help it. Almost totally incapable of rational thought. The democrats sure have them conditioned. Don't they?

Last edited:
I cannot tell if there is something missing in the brains of THOSE PEOPLE. It must be related to the reasons why THOSE PEOPLE burn down their own businesses and automatically loot whenever they are trying "make a point." Related to something that does not allow THEM to properly pronounce ASK. It just cannot be a coincidence that ONLY THOSE PEOPLE have that problem.

I think we need to be more understanding. Be more like democrats and just realize they have no ability to make it on their own.

This poor black woman. Not her fault. She just cannot help it. Almost totally incapable of rational thought. The democrats sure have them conditioned. Don't they?
You are actually pretty pathetic in your trolling...the low range whites simply can't help it, they have a long history of it...

You are actually pretty pathetic in your trolling...the low range whites simply can't help it, they have a long history of it...
Hello, you piece of stereotyping hypocritical arrogant shit. I am white? You sound pretty sure.

Meanwhile, I am still trying to figure out what I said is not true. The BLACKS do not riot and loot whenever they are trying to "make a point?"

I guess you are denying that. Lol at you.

You are denying that BLACKS don't mispronounce ASK? No, you aren't. I mean how could you?

Are you denying that that BLACK woman did not follow instructions?

So far every single BLACK person (with the exception of very few if any) that has been shot involves a BLACK person who were not following instructions of the police.

My only conclusion is that you white guilt racists on the left are pretty right. They cannot help themselves. I mean I empathize. Poor them. They are such poor little victims. They don't know any better.

Right? Right?

Forum List

Back