A Black Lady That Finally Figured it All Out

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-19_5-33-26.png
    upload_2017-8-19_5-33-26.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 25
Another black who thinks the education system, and prison system is out to hold them down... How novel.

The way we sentence people for crime is a component of institutional racism, and I agree with that premise.

People get more time for crack cocaine than powder cocaine.

People get more time from even minor property vandalism than for huge amounts of white collar crime that causes far more financial damage.

And lets be honest, black driving around in a white neighborhood at night are going to get stoppped more likely than a white guy driving through a black neighborhood at night, at least by cops.

The WASPS that set up our laws and sentencing guidelines have a certain way of reacting more vociferously to predominately black crimes than to middle class white crime. I dont see how that is something one can reasonably deny if informed.

Afro Americans are statistically 200 times more likely to commit violent crime than Whitey. And a significant number of "neo-nazis" are "jewish" provocateurs playing the system!

Afro Americans are statistically 200 times more likely to commit violent crime than Whitey.

Bullshit. Black on white crime is much more likely per person than white-on-black crime, but much of that has to do with the statistics involved.

There are many more whites than blacks so the per person rates are misleading, along with the middle class whites committing a different variety of crimes.

And a significant number of "neo-nazis" are "jewish" provocateurs playing the system!

link? I have seen leftists posing as conservatives, but nothing specifically Jewish about any of them.

Is there no end to libtard ignorance? First, the disparity between crack and power sentencing ended years ago, because of ignorant sh1t-heads calling it racist. Second, crack should be punished more harshly. The crack form of coke is easier to distribute, works more quickly, and is linked to far more violence that powder. Third, if I were a black living in the black hood, I'd be delighted for the crack dealers and crack heads to be taken off the street. Laws should reflect community needs.

If you managed to find a real example of racism against blacks, rather than making up sh1t out of your own racism, it still would be nothing compared to all the preferences blacks get.

The rest of your post is just more of your racist bullsh1t.

Is there no end to libtard ignorance? First, the disparity between crack and power sentencing ended years ago, because of ignorant sh1t-heads calling it racist. Second, crack should be punished more harshly. The crack form of coke is easier to distribute, works more quickly, and is linked to far more violence that powder. Third, if I were a black living in the black hood, I'd be delighted for the crack dealers and crack heads to be taken off the street. Laws should reflect community needs.

If you managed to find a real example of racism against blacks, rather than making up sh1t out of your own racism, it still would be nothing compared to all the preferences blacks get.

in addition, the penalties for meth, considered a predominantly "white" drug are also higher than powder cocaine and in most instances as harsh as crack.

in addition, the penalties for meth, considered a predominantly "white" drug are also higher than powder cocaine and in most instances as harsh as crack.
If it be a white drug, why do so many hispanics do it?

If it be a white drug, why do so many hispanics do it?
From all the stats I've seen it seems to be predominantly a white thing.

Forum List

Back