If President Trump doesn't take down the deep state fascists his Presidency is done & so are we

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If President Trump Doesnt Take Down The "Deep State Fascists", His Presidency Is Done And So Are We

Many of us who voted for Donald Trump and even actively worked in or contributed to his campaign realized that he is a flawed and imperfect man who might well betray us, as so many others have done. And we realized that America‘s debt, social divide, and moral decline meant that things would inevitably get worse before improving. But at least Trump was not Hillary (I usually just call her “The Witch”), a woman whose sheer, demonic evil is obvious to all of us with eyes to see. Nor is he a RINO; in fact, he was not a politician at all until he ran for President. So there was real reason to hope that he might at least save us from complete destruction.

-------------------------------------------------------------
And most of us couldn't agree more, those of us who aren't Anti Alt Americans.

If President Trump Doesnt Take Down The "Deep State Fascists", His Presidency Is Done And So Are We

Many of us who voted for Donald Trump and even actively worked in or contributed to his campaign realized that he is a flawed and imperfect man who might well betray us, as so many others have done. And we realized that America‘s debt, social divide, and moral decline meant that things would inevitably get worse before improving. But at least Trump was not Hillary (I usually just call her “The Witch”), a woman whose sheer, demonic evil is obvious to all of us with eyes to see. Nor is he a RINO; in fact, he was not a politician at all until he ran for President. So there was real reason to hope that he might at least save us from complete destruction.

I do not like Trump, many of his party do not. Yet, I have not, and will not term him "demonic". That is silly, as is "deep state" etc.

It's partially the fault of the S.S., CIA, FBI, and Justice Dept for not squashing the coup when the obstructionist openly admitted their treasonous plot. Any other country would
have squelched their coup by arresting the top instigators and called it what it is,
anti Gov't overthrow of the Elected Governing Administration through (character)Assasination.
Last time I checked, the ten
commandments took baring false witness
(defamation of character assasination) as serious as Murder assasination.

Your society is already done pard, welcome to fascism:

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville

Forum List

Back