A Bipartisan Postmortem Investigation Would Resolve the Issue Once and for All

IMHO, it's a state issue because each state has it's own election laws so each state needs to investigate if the existing laws were violated and by whom.

That's true. If the state officials thought existing laws were broken (to the point that it changed the election results) they would not have certified the winner.

It's over, time to move on to the next fight., I mean election.
So you're still under the assumption that there was no corruption in the state governments involved?
Jesus.....anyone who has had to deal with state and local officials know they can be bought and bribed even easier than federal officials.

Accusations are cheap. The proof is in the pudding. You got no pudding on you allegations of state corruption.
The pudding is being hidden, why?

Bottom line, there are a lot of people who do not trust their gov't and their election system.

Sowing distrust of the election with no evidence to speak of, has harmed America. Since that was his plan in 2016, I believe it was one of his primary goals.

United we stand and divided we fall.
Then why all the holding of the ballots? That’s not consistent with all the affidavits, so let’s actually look at the evidence? Again, why are you against that? Why were all the judges? Indicates something going on illegally. Hand in the cookie jar.

IMHO, it's a state issue because each state has it's own election laws so each state needs to investigate if the existing laws were violated and by whom.

That's true. If the state officials thought existing laws were broken (to the point that it changed the election results) they would not have certified the winner.

So you're still under the assumption that there was no corruption in the state governments involved?
Jesus.....anyone who has had to deal with state and local officials know they can be bought and bribed even easier than federal officials.

Accusations are cheap. The proof is in the pudding. You got no pudding on you allegations of state corruption.
I have no proof of pudding?

What happened to the moderation team here? I don't remember them moving threads about Russian collusion to conspiracy theories.

Bill Cosby of course.

Bottom line, there are a lot of people who do not trust their gov't and their election system.

Sowing distrust of the election with no evidence to speak of, has harmed America. Since that was his plan in 2016, I believe it was one of his primary goals.

Then why all the holding of the ballots? That’s not consistent with all the affidavits, so let’s actually look at the evidence? Again, why are you against that? Why were all the judges? Indicates something going on illegally. Hand in the cookie jar.

Texas doesn't have ballots, and we no paper trail from the machines we use. Sound ripe for fraud.

Bill Cosby of course.

Bill got caught in the left trap, he was helping blacks out and the left couldn’t have that. Bring out all the bimbos and the rest is history! I feel sorry for him! But, the left can’t have blacks released

Texas doesn't have ballots, and we no paper trail from the machines we use. Sound ripe for fraud.
Again, talking about mail in ballots, your ignorance is noted

But you can’t ask questions because shut up or we crush you.
View attachment 452437

Just keep in mind 9 billion rounds of ammo was purchased in 2020. Add in that sold during Obama’s gun salesman of the decade and the future is going to be interesting as the screws are tightened by the Swamp Creatures.

This is merely just propaganda. Qult45 confirmation bias.

Traitor much?

Have you noticed how anybody who questions the election in any way is now linked to the insurrection on the White house and called a terrorist?

It's all going according to plan, folks.

What insurrection on the White House are you referring to? I'm assuming you meant the Capitol building riot, as opposed to the riots targeting the actual White House in 2016 (mostly ignored in this context), just to clarify.

It's a fact that in all cultural revolutions, the party in power is quick to characterize the voices of dissent as "terrorists" in an effort to encourage self policing and demonization of dissent by and among the public at large. No such movements have ever succeeded at silencing the opposition without enlisting the public mob made up of the most easily impressionable and conformist members of society to act as enforcers of whatever cultural edict is being advanced, and as eyes and ears at the most nuanced levels of society (down to the individual household) to target those deemed to be threats.

2020 provided a perfect microcosmic example of this tactic, in which local governments around the country capitalized on media-driven fear and panic, creating "hotlines" to encourage the rabble-roused public at large to anonymously report people in their communities for violating Covid lockdown ordinances, and we bore witness, right here in the United States of America, to people eagerly reporting their co-workers, their neighbors and even their own family members to the government for things like having guests over to their homes and for not wearing masks, leading to fines, arrests, termination of employment and ostracism.

Last edited:
Have you noticed how anybody who questions the election in any way is now linked to the insurrection on the White house and called a terrorist?

What insurrection on the White House are you referring to? I'm assuming you meant the Capitol building riot, as opposed to the riots targeting the actual White House in 2016 (mostly ignored in this context), just to clarify.

It's a fact that in all cultural revolutions, the party in power is quick to characterize the voices of dissent as "terrorists" in an effort to encourage self policing and demonization of dissent by and among the public at large. No such movements have ever succeeded at silencing the opposition without enlisting the public mob made up of the most easily impressionable and conformist members of society to act as enforcers of whatever cultural edict is being advanced, and as eyes and ears at the most nuanced levels of society (down to the individual household) to target those deemed to be threats.

2020 provided a perfect microcosmic example of this tactic, in which local governments around the country capitalized on media-driven fear and panic, creating "hotlines" to encourage the rabble-roused public at large to anonymously report people in their communities for violating Covid lockdown ordinances, and we bore witness, right here in the United States of America, to people eagerly reporting their co-workers, their neighbors and even their own family members to the government for things like having guests over to their homes and for not wearing masks, leading to fines, arrests, termination of employment and ostracism.
They wanted to blow up the White House Judd I believe

Yeah I remember Madonna saying she wanted to blow it up, which reportedly earned her a visit from the Secret Service.

Yeah I remember Madonna saying she wanted to blow it up, which reportedly earned her a visit from the Secret Service.
I thought it was Ashley Judd. same wrapping paper though. And again, nothing from the limp left.

how do you supposed chicago got its reputation as a sleazy demofk city corruption filled? it was the first city of dead voters. Everywhere one looks today there's a reference to chicago. hmmmmmmmmm wonder why?

Forum List

Back