A beautiful quote

Lil’ colon still pretending ^ he has ever landed a blow. Or that he ever could. (Except maybe a blowjob for his libtard pals.)
Youre out of ammo son.
You'll have to do better than that if you expect to succeed.

Aren't you a merciful Christian. What a piece of shit you are. Is that the best youve got?

You can be as childish at you want but I will do you godbothering hypocrites slowly. There has to be fun in this for ever one.

Weeks ago you were shovelling on the prayers and quotes anticipating you would convince me. Now you morphed into just another hate filled republican jesus junkie that cannot tolerate criticism.
So you default to the same hate and bitchiness as any normal person who is defeated.

Have another go bob. You must be starting to feel the bruises by now. Dickhead.
Still laughing bob?
It must hurt when you get busted every time you open your big ignorant mouth.
Learn to shut it and stop the embarrassment.

Now Colon is responding to himself. What a dipshit.
No im not. Speaking in the third person is gutless by not owning your comments. That aside, do you really think you are achieving anything positive by that shit? Grow up dickhead. You have nothing and been over again.

No im not. Speaking in the third person is gutless by not owning your comments. That aside, do you really think you are achieving anything positive by that shit? Grow up dickhead. You have nothing and been over again.
You did respond to your own post. Deny it. But facts speak for themselves. They also highlight that you’re sub imbecile. 😂

I love to see you godbotherers continually squirm when I post the ratbaggery you all believe in.

You can dish it out with your bible quotes and psalms but you can't take it. Youre not used to a bit of stick. No one has the guts to question you because you feel untouchable. I'm all over your fools like a cheap suit. Those reading this a cringe with anger and closing their eyes hoping some one will silence me.

Well have a go boys. Give me your best prayers and threats of eternal fire. Give me the obligatory difficult last day before the big ghost. Have another go.

You're no more than a mental child son. You on your best day could not make me "squirm".

Forum List

Back