A beautiful quote

This should make some comments.

What kind of comments?

Sure, there are those like me who understand that stupid children engage in trolling because negative attention beats no attention at all, but what other types of comments are you looking for?

• Banned
Comments?

Sure, there are those like me who understand that stupid children engage in trolling because negative attention beats no attention at all, but what other types of comments are you looking for?
It hurts doesn't it when you born to rule sanctimonious
parasites get exposed. Take your god and shove it up your date.

• Banned
colon is just being a douche. It’s not like he has a choice. He is what he is.
I love to see you godbotherers continually squirm when I post the ratbaggery you all believe in.

You can dish it out with your bible quotes and psalms but you can't take it. Youre not used to a bit of stick. No one has the guts to question you because you feel untouchable. I'm all over your fools like a cheap suit. Those reading this a cringe with anger and closing their eyes hoping some one will silence me.

Well have a go boys. Give me your best prayers and threats of eternal fire. Give me the obligatory difficult last day before the big ghost. Have another go.

I love to see you godbotherers continually squirm when I post the ratbaggery you all believe in.

You can dish it out with your bible quotes and psalms but you can't take it. Youre not used to a bit of stick. No one has the guts to question you because you feel untouchable. I'm all over your fools like a cheap suit. Those reading this a cringe with anger and closing their eyes hoping some one will silence me.

Well have a go boys. Give me your best prayers and threats of eternal fire. Give me the obligatory difficult last day before the big ghost. Have another go.
List all the Bible quotes I’ve shared, you asshole. Oh. That’s right. None. Your Brit pussy term, “godbotherer,” is as stale as your vestigial brain cell.

I don’t pray for you, you worthless maggot. I don’t care what happens to you. You’re a mindless bigot and a dope. And those are you best attributes. Gfy.

List all the Bible quotes I’ve shared, you asshole. Oh. That’s right. None. Your Brit pussy term, “godbotherer,” is as stale as your vestigial brain cell.

I don’t pray for you, you worthless maggot. I don’t care what happens to you. You’re a mindless bigot and a dope. And those are you best attributes. Gfy.
I'm not British Einstein.
I'll take the rest as a complete capitulation.
I always knew the anger would rise whereby you would break out. It always does.

I agree. Bible thumper is a much more accurate term.

I wonder why you have to post such dull things. . . this is far more entertaining. . .

I rarely go to that site, it is a time sink.

Why would anyone allow a religious bigot to bother them?

At least those who have religion haven't killed nearly as many as the godless humanitarians. Over 150 million by the last count.

Oh. Sure. You’re Lithuanian. You’re an absolute assclown. I’m not angry with you, child. I laugh at you. Most folks do. All should.
Lithuanian????
You must be kidding.

Youre not laughing. I can hear you teeth grinding every time I stick it up you. You hate me and regularly show it which is why I respond. You don't know how to play the game son.
Maybe its best if you were the Lithuanian. You might learn something.

Lithuanian????
You must be kidding.

Youre not laughing. I can hear you teeth grinding every time I stick it up you. You hate me and regularly show it which is why I respond. You don't know how to play the game son.
Maybe its best if you were the Lithuanian. You might learn something.
Lol. Lil’ colon can’t even discern sarcasm. 🤣😂 AND, despite your inclinations, lil’ colon, you’ve never stuck anything “up” me.

I don’t hate you, colon. I just find you laughable, pathetic and enormously ignorant and stupid.

Last edited:
I must take issue with that statement.

By definition, a douche gets to come into close contact with a woman's uncovered intimate parts—a privilege which surely no woman of any worth would ever grant to Colin.
Aren't you a merciful Christian. What a piece of shit you are. Is that the best youve got?

You can be as childish at you want but I will do you godbothering hypocrites slowly. There has to be fun in this for ever one.

Weeks ago you were shovelling on the prayers and quotes anticipating you would convince me. Now you morphed into just another hate filled republican jesus junkie that cannot tolerate criticism.
So you default to the same hate and bitchiness as any normal person who is defeated.

Have another go bob. You must be starting to feel the bruises by now. Dickhead.

Forum List

Back