A Ban on Bump Stocks would have prevented to massacre in Vegas

A Ban on Bump Stocks would have prevented to Massacre in Vegas

• Total voters
You don't need a special stock to bump fire. All you need to know is how to do it, and it's simple.

no, it wouldn't have.

can't even prove the death toll would have been lower

If the Left gets their way, this guy will be arrested for aiding potential terrorists

Ive bee trying to find Rush's source when he said automatic weapons have been used a grand total of 3 times since 1934 (That's going on 100 years!).

Nope. It's a major argument for repealing the second amendment. We are killing each other for an abstraction. We don't need firearms to be true blue Americans. I don't believe Americans need guns just to be Americans expressing free speech. I will NEVER EVER own a gun. And it's pity some of you equate firearms with freedom or being an American.

Nope. It's a major argument for repealing the second amendment. We are killing each other for an abstraction. We don't need firearms to be true blue Americans. I don't believe Americans need guns just to be Americans expressing free speech. I will NEVER EVER own a gun. And it's pity some of you equate firearms with freedom or being an American.

Ummmmm... You seem to think the right to keep and bear arms comes from the 2nd Amendment.

That's hilarious.

I don't believe Americans need guns just to be Americans expressing free speech
Having a gun is not "an expression of FREE SPEECH."

The Bill of Rights puts limits on the Godvernment's control over your basic rights.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter. The RIGHT OF SELF DEFENSE comes from GOD, not Man.

I don't believe Americans need guns just to be Americans expressing free speech
Having a gun is not "an expression of FREE SPEECH."

The Bill of Rights puts limits on the Godvernment's control over your basic rights.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter. The RIGHT OF SELF DEFENSE comes from GOD, not Man.
My opinion doesn't mater? Your opinion on this doesn't either then. Why doesn't it? Explain.

Last edited:
Just a simple True or False Poll.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

Please watch this vide before voting.

Where's the poll?

And no, obviously he wanted to do some damage, and the bump stock was the path of least resistance. He could've either modified the gun to shoot full auto, or just bought a full auto on the black market, probably from the same source he got the explosives from. The bottom line with guns is always the good people with guns stop the bad people with guns, and the bad people don't obey gun laws which is what makes them criminals. Even if you were to magically disarm everyone, you still give the advantage to the criminals who could just as easily rob or kill you with a knife, bat, 9 iron, car, chainsaw, or even fist. Guns are an equalizer, in a world with no guns a unarmed women losses to an unarmed man 9 times out of 10. In a world with that women armed, well now she can defend herself against 3 much bigger more athletic men without having to fire a shot...

Just a simple True or False Poll.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

Please watch this vide before voting.

No...he could have used his high tech optics on those rifles, fired single shots and actually had more hits and more kills....and people likely would not have been as alerted to the gun fire compared to the repeated fire from the bump stock.

Good point, but it's already been eleven years since it was posted.
Yeah, but how many years has it been since a massacre with an "automatic" weapon?

The Valentives Day Massacre? In the 1920s? There was that North Hollywood bank robbery where the two guys had fully automatic rifles.....after they were banned in 1986....yeah, don't laugh......and they didn't kill anyone as they sprayed hundreds of rounds at the cops....automatic fire doesn't work really well....we were trained not to use it in the military..

Your opinion doesn't mater? Your opinion on this doesn't either then. Why doesn't it? Explain.
Because REAL rights have their origin from GOD.

ALL living things have the RIGHT to self defense -- ALL living creatures. Man is capable of creating and using tools. Man has the RIGHT to defend his/her life.

You don't have the RIGHT to decide otherwise. Neither do the governments of Man.

Forum List

Back