A 215 pound python carrying 122 eggs caught in Florida.

You Yankees take heed.

Florida is a dangerous place for you to visit. We have all kinds of dangerous animals and bugs.

The weather here is terrible in the summer. Hot as hell during the day with terrific thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. For instance, the storm two nights ago where I live created over 70,0000 lightning strikes.

It would be best for you never to come to Florida. Please stay away. It is for your own good.

You Yankees take heed.

Florida is a dangerous place for you to visit. We have all kinds of dangerous animals and bugs.

The weather here is terrible in the summer. Hot as hell during the day with terrific thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. For instance, the storm two nights ago where I live created over 70,0000 lightning strikes.

It would be best for you never to come to Florida. Please stay away. It is for your own good.
I used to live in the Keys. You mainlanders have too many people meth-in around. Those are almost more terrifying than the "dangerous animals and bugs".

You Yankees take heed.

Ditto for South Dakota. Tornadoes every other day.

You'd think with the two best governors in the country, they could do something about those nasty things that keep tourists away, eh?

Now you can see why it's difficult to keep the Burmese python under control in the Florida everglades.

And it's very likely that they will continue to adapt and migrate further and further north.....as 'climate change' works it's magic.

This'unz purtier.
Buddy of mine, Steve Mercer, python hunter
gundi.jpg

Forum List

Back