A 215 pound python carrying 122 eggs caught in Florida.

What's a Jack Russell?

This is a Jack Rusell.

They are adorable.

1656728813782.png

This new species of Burmese python that is adapting to the Everglades is going to be super aggressive. Even relatively small like 20 pounds, one could take out a dog or small child.

Yeah, probably.

I had been just casually shopping around for properties in Florida last year. I changed my mind after doing a bit more research on the ecosystem.

I'm not gonna dip into my nest egg just to have to constantly be on the lookout for a dinosaur or a big ass snake.

There's too many other nice places in the world. lolol...

Yeah, probably.

I had been just casually shopping around for properties in Florida last year. I changed my mind after doing a bit more research on the ecosystem.

I'm not gonna dip into my nest egg just to have to constantly be on the lookout for a dinosaur or a big ass snake.

There's too many other nice places in the world. lolol...
Here in Arkansas, real estate is relatively undervalued in a lot of areas, especially considering hidden factors like clean aquifer water... mild climate...not too many stupid folks.

My sister-in-law lost her 15 Acres to the IRS and some guy found it for $9,000..... he's building a house on it as we speak.

Forum List

Back