CDZ 96% of Americans have NOT contracted China Virus.

Sorry about science and everything. The GOP is the stupidest bunch of people ever period and the brainwashed dingbats.
The science and statistical data says COVID has a 95% to 99.9% survival rate. "Covid related" CDC death stats are not science they are a guess at best. You can believe the hype if you want and go hide under a chair or something based on what some politician drunk with power tells you but that's pretty stupid if you ask me. But then, your posts show your highly estimable intelligence.

How does it feel to lose every argument? Move on to another stupid ridiculous hateful brainwashed talking point why don't you? LOL
I wouldn't know, suppose you tell us, you have lots of experience in hateful brainwashed talking points and are an expert in losing here at the Forum. Stop projecting your abject failures on everyone else.

Just let that marinate for a minute. Then think of the massive destruction done to our small businesses, their owners and employees. Think of the harm we have done to our school age children. And now 9 months into the outbreak, we have 96% of the country who haven't even tested positive. And don't tell me the lock down measures worked because the evidence points to INDOOR SPREAD accounting for the majority of cases. What are we doing to ourselves?
14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.
So 311,000,000 have not yet had it? We have a long way to go. How many trillions do you think the federal government is going to need to spend to keep the economy going? Another 10 or 12 trillion?

Just let that marinate for a minute. Then think of the massive destruction done to our small businesses, their owners and employees. Think of the harm we have done to our school age children. And now 9 months into the outbreak, we have 96% of the country who haven't even tested positive. And don't tell me the lock down measures worked because the evidence points to INDOOR SPREAD accounting for the majority of cases. What are we doing to ourselves?
Lockdowns didn't work because a quarter of the country thinks it's a hoax or just totally misinformed by the orange clown and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated....

So you blame all the rioters who ignored the lockdown.
No cuz those a****** criminals were wearing masks and were too busy trying to get some monetary benefit in the middle of the GOP obstructed reaction..... The problem is the orange clown and the huge not socially distanced rallies and his inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.

So a lot like those huge not socially distanced protests and their inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.

Lockdowns didn't work because a quarter of the country thinks it's a hoax or just totally misinformed by the orange clown and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated....

No cuz those a****** criminals were wearing masks and were too busy trying to get some monetary benefit in the middle of the GOP obstructed reaction..... The problem is the orange clown and the huge not socially distanced rallies and his inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.

So a lot like those huge not socially distanced protests and their inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.
Actually they wore masks and there is no evidence of any surge from the protests. Try real news someday.

How does it feel to lose every argument? Move on to another stupid ridiculous hateful brainwashed talking point why don't you? LOL
I wouldn't know, suppose you tell us, you have lots of experience in hateful brainwashed talking points and are an expert in losing here at the Forum. Stop projecting your abject failures on everyone else.
All I ever say is that you the GOP base are totally misinformed by hateful propaganda from Rupert Murdoch the total scumbag fact. The orange clown ditto. It's 73% Trump around here and they're great people but totally misinformed. You are the people that are dupes and hate people because of it.

14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.
So 311,000,000 have not yet had it? We have a long way to go. How many trillions do you think the federal government is going to need to spend to keep the economy going? Another 10 or 12 trillion?
Try an actual lockdown with everybody going along with it for a few weeks and you wouldn't have to do any of this crap, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch incorporated.

Sorry about science and everything. The GOP is the stupidest bunch of people ever period and the brainwashed dingbats.
The science and statistical data says COVID has a 95% to 99.9% survival rate. "Covid related" CDC death stats are not science they are a guess at best. You can believe the hype if you want and go hide under a chair or something based on what some politician drunk with power tells you but that's pretty stupid if you ask me. But then, your posts show your highly estimable intelligence.
Try real news dumbass.

At one point he said masks should go to the first responders and healthcare workers.
You have a terrible memory. Either that or you have a serious comprehension problem. Let me help you out. Read this, and if you don't understand it I will explain it to you.
He did what I said and Fox news etc blew it out of all proportion and bend it until it was unrecognizable period which is what you believe, brainwashed functional moron.

I believe actual journalists as opposed to your propaganda machine. Also law enforcement agrees with us none of your phony scandals about Democrats or anything else are real. Idiot.

I believe actual journalists as opposed to your propaganda machine. Also law enforcement agrees with us none of your phony scandals about Democrats or anything else are real. Idiot.
I gave you CDC info, idiot.

All I ever say is that you the GOP base are totally misinformed by hateful propaganda from Rupert Murdoch the total scumbag fact. The orange clown ditto. It's 73% Trump around here and they're great people but totally misinformed. You are the people that are dupes and hate people because of it.
Nice fairy tail there.

Actually they wore masks and there is no evidence of any surge from the protests. Try real news someday.

So if what you claim is true, we should all be able to go to sporting events, church and concerts if we all wear masks. Why are we not allowed to?

14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.
Try an actual lockdown with everybody going along with it for a few weeks and you wouldn't have to do any of this crap, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch incorporated.

Number one, this is a CDZ area and name calling is not allowed. Secondly, I don’t watch Fox, I get my Covid info from the CDC.

Now, on with the logic, the protests, you claim didn’t cause a spike, because everyone wore a mask but you now say we need a total lockdown? If wearing a mask didn’t cause a spike, why do we need total lockdowns?

Also, the CDC says that a total lockdown will NOT stop the virus, it will slow it down, even after a lockdown, the virus will spread again and again. It will never go away, just like measles, mumps and other diseases. It’s called science.

He did what I said and Fox news etc blew it out of all proportion and bend it until it was unrecognizable period which is what you believe, brainwashed functional moron.
I provided you a link from msn.com and you are squawking about "Fox News" twisting Fauci's words. Why do you cling to Fox News fantasies when the truth is all over the internet with Fauci on YOUTUBE saying in his own words masks don't work? All of your squawking and name calling does not make you right, it just makes you look like a fool.

Yesterday's carnage (Updated Edition 12-3-20)

Deaths - 2802 (a NEW record)
Current hospitalizations - over 105,000 (a NEW record)
Number of new cases - 177,000

We'll see what the spike is following Thanksgiving get togethers in another week or two.
COVID deniers are pathetic

Last edited:
Whatever damage you're referring to, all occurred under your Dear Leader Trump's watch: let that marinate for a minute.
Trump did everything a president could do

and far more than obama or hillary or jeb bush or romney could have done

Forum List

Back